Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedAug 06, 2012 9:03 am
Anchaai wrote:
Wiz= MizukiChan
Paladin= so0yeon
Sin= ???
Zerk= Lighter
Cleric= Beats (Not exactly hard to kill)
Necro= Dedsky (Has OP Demon summon)
Ranger= Mhmm
Sage= BoBoHo, Shiroyasha (or something like that, I dunno exactly since his name has numbers)  

D: you forgot my OP lvl37 sage wearing priest lega who fumbles on his keyboard like playing a piano when he tries to switch forms XD

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'
Advertisement

EpicYoshi123

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 12:14 pm
Wiz : iArcanite Razz can solo mini trolololol at lvl 38 +5 wep .__.
Pally: defo so0oyeon ( I think that's how u spell her name )
Necro: don't see much -.-
Zerk: umm... All of them can pawn me since I'm a zerk so all of em except dem newbs >:3
Rangers: all of the 1s I see that is lvl 38+ haha
Sins: GajeeI not Gajeel haha

IGN : iArcanite

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AereBear

Rank 1
AereBear
PostedAug 21, 2012 8:19 pm
people think 40 pvpers are pro? wut

Imagine. Create. Inspire. Believe.

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedAug 21, 2012 11:47 pm
AereBear wrote:

sad but they kinda think +15 gears = pro.

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 22, 2012 4:29 am
AereBear wrote:

Have to agree with this, yes 40 may take SOME skill. But give anyone a +9/15 class and their sure to do just fine.

Andros2k10

Rank 0
Andros2k10
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:03 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
FYI, a new system is coming which allows a level 90 character to wear level 40pvp/legacy, provide 90 levels worth of stat/attack/accuracy boosts and trade them back to their 40. If you do not have a level 90 you will be absolutely dominated by those who went to cap.  

Really? Talk about game killer. Korean server already has this?

Andros2k10

Rank 0
Andros2k10
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:12 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
Andros2k10 wrote:
sonicsa3 wrote:
FYI, a new system is coming which allows a level 90 character to wear level 40pvp/legacy, provide 90 levels worth of stat/attack/accuracy boosts and trade them back to their 40. If you do not have a level 90 you will be absolutely dominated by those who went to cap.  

Really? Talk about game killer. Korean server already has this?  

TW. Yes.

You "level" the gear by feeding it experience points. Repeat for all gear. Capped chars do it faster and to higher caps.

Enjoy level 40s rocking hundreds of bonus stat points cause they were smart enough to goto cap.  

Debatable. Smart? Not really. Time and dedication yes. Sadly not everyone has both. Players play for different reasons. Some for end-game some just to soft cap. Its what you appreciate about the game and if someone likes a low-level bracket and decides to camp it why not? What if the person is so caught in in real life and has not the time to level. Why kill it with such an update? If this is how they intend to force people to level it wont work and it will kill the game more than encourage leveling. The reality you need to face is that not EVERYONE will level to end game thats just how it is. No matter what you do you will still have people who will always like lower level arenas for whatever more. More balance, cheaper. W/e

xLaraBunny

Rank 0
xLaraBunny
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:32 pm
...lol
I pity the lv90s that have enough free time to level their archivable gear to lv90 for 40 pvp, Ajani is right though, clear advantage to those select lv90s, but since we are currently unaware of how much exp the equipment needs to level and how the stat gains are picked, I wouldnt say it will dominate the entire game, although it will make it cry on the inside

/swag must die pl0x

xLaraBunny

Rank 0
xLaraBunny
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:42 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
xLaraBunny wrote:
...lol
I pity the lv90s that have enough free time to level their archivable gear to lv90 for 40 pvp, Ajani is right though, clear advantage to those select lv90s, but since we are currently unaware of how much exp the equipment needs to level and how the stat gains are picked, I wouldnt say it will dominate the entire game, although it will make it cry on the inside  

To a level 90 the xp is a joke...to a 40...yeah...no... Also 3 random stats (all beneficial...like no downside literally), it will dominate hardcore.  

Well when active, the mode gives them 10% of received exp for 1 piece at a time, and if it costs..half the total exp for a character to reach 1->90 for a piece of gear to reach 1->90, then it'll still take a while
Although not all stats are beneficial, unless Zerks start being able to make use of their magnificent M-Atk and M-Crit

/swag must die pl0x

xLaraBunny

Rank 0
xLaraBunny
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:52 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
xLaraBunny wrote:
sonicsa3 wrote:
xLaraBunny wrote:
...lol

To a level 90 the xp is a joke...to a 40...yeah...no... Also 3 random stats (all beneficial...like no downside literally), it will dominate hardcore.  

Well when active, the mode gives them 10% of received exp for 1 piece at a time, and if it costs..half the total exp for a character to reach 1->90 for a piece of gear to reach 1->90, then it'll still take a while
Although not all stats are beneficial, unless Zerks start being able to make use of their magnificent M-Atk and M-Crit  

You get a pool , magic based can be excluded from your zerker gear. The xp required is considerably less than you think. Again cap of gear is players level and can be archived. 90s with 40 alts will dominate hardcore.  

I'm sure they will, so long as the class in question wears legacy, time to shaft Sin and Ranger to an extent v;
Need to bother logging into TW and seeing how much exp required lol

/swag must die pl0x