vitacilina

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 11:51 am
Well its been a few weeks since this post was made i wanted to update my opinion of whos the best of there class.
PVP: [Lvl 61-70 & TMs]
Pally/Temp: Daft,Jimbob,xdarklinkx,RainbowDash,Bone,TooLate
Zerk/WRLD: Tittay,DarkGrave,Cloud
Ranger/SS: Honey,Leilli,BladeOfSoul
Sin/DS: Anevay,Sun [Seen many others tho,there not close as good as these two]
Cleric/Proph:Umi,Triggy,Prophet
Sage/Myst: Tylari,LightBright

PVE:
Pally/Temp: TooLate,xDarklinkx
Zerk/WRLD:DarkGrave
Ranger/SS: Leilli,Arcana,Glitch
Sin/DS: Sun,CoolSpaDe, Fayde,Breaker
Cleric/Proph: Umi,HealSlave,Prophet,PinkyPromise
Sage/Mystic: LightBright, Hazzy

This is my updatted list from when i last posted. If i missed Someone or know someone whos better then who i posted here make them be known Very Happy
Advertisement

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedDec 12, 2011 1:00 pm
vitacilina wrote:
Well its been a few weeks since this post was made i wanted to update my opinion of whos the best of there class.

PVE:

This is my updatted list from when i last posted. If i missed Someone or know someone whos better then who i posted here make them be known Very Happy  

You forgot The AM/DMON categoriesxD

Also I would like to add Clay's DS to list of best DSes since he is playing it on main for a while. He was the original sin winning TM all the time xD

vitacilina

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 1:14 pm
IchuTeen wrote:
vitacilina wrote:

PVE:

Also I would like to add Clay's DS to list of best DSes since he is playing it on main for a while. He was the original sin winning TM all the time xD  

Ahh your right well hmm lets see
PVP:
Wizz/AM:Toshiru/Deva/Aquamarine
Necro/DMN: Icogn,Alicebrabbit
PVE:
Wizz/AM: Leiillli, HellWizz
Necro/DMN: Murder

sorry about that~

SkippyCMB

Rank 0
SkippyCMB
PostedDec 12, 2011 10:56 pm
vitacilina wrote:
IchuTeen wrote:
vitacilina wrote:

PVE:

Ahh your right well hmm lets see
PVP:
Wizz/AM:Toshiru/Deva/Aquamarine
Necro/DMN: Icogn,Alicebrabbit
PVE:
Wizz/AM: Leiillli, HellWizz
Necro/DMN: Murder

sorry about that~  

im gonna have to disagree with a few things about the PvP
AMs, NOT trying to hate on Ryos alt aqua but the only reason why its good is because like stated above because its lvl 76 and has ++++gear and weps doing KB,Freeze, Sleep is called button smashing not skill other two i can agree with Deva is VERY good and toshi ive seen in arena and is good to.

DS's Sun ofcourse Foreplay of course also i like CoolSpaDe seen him in arena not just a KS er actually tries to take u down with full health unlike some other DS's...(dun, dun, duhhh) idk who avenay is tho

SS: Blade and Arc idk havent seen him pvp in a while barely see him in GW but definately Leili and Honey but also Elizzabet she claims to have +160% attack speed which is unreal but it seems true lol also TopShot just turned SS and saw him for the first time in GW hes good hes got skill now just need orange set/other equips

MYST: i still say Fuzzball is up there, she's not a KSer but also knows how to use other attack forms like bird and ape, she knows whats shes doing.

Fiwi.Love

Rank 2
Fiwi.Love
PostedDec 12, 2011 11:17 pm
SkippyCMB wrote:

SS: Blade and Arc idk havent seen him pvp in a while barely see him in GW but definately Leili and Honey but also Elizzabet she claims to have +160% attack speed which is unreal but it seems true lol also TopShot just turned SS and saw him for the first time in GW hes good hes got skill now just need orange set/other equips

I can calculate her one.

30% From Passive
20/22% from Quickdraw
15% From Gear (5 + 5 + 5)
10% from Masteries
7% from AT
-----------
That's about 82 / 84% Range Attack Speed.

Then from that gear proc.
15% x 2 from Sprite Proc
And the 66 gun +50% if she can proc it.
-----------
Which leads to 162% / 164% range attack speed.

So yeah, i finally figured out her attack speed. It was under my nose how could I be so blind XD

fluffydeath

Rank 3
fluffydeath
PostedDec 13, 2011 3:32 am
Fiwi.Love wrote:
SkippyCMB wrote:

I can calculate her one.

30% From Passive
20/22% from Quickdraw
15% From Gear (5 + 5 + 5)
10% from Masteries
7% from AT
-----------
That's about 82 / 84% Range Attack Speed.

Then from that gear proc.
15% x 2 from Sprite Proc
And the 66 gun +50% if she can proc it.
-----------
Which leads to 162% / 164% range attack speed.

So yeah, i finally figured out her attack speed. It was under my nose how could I be so blind XD  

that would be awesome, if it werent so stupidly wasted. you only need about 63~% r-attack speed to be capped with a gun. about 58-60% with a bow. so all of the prefixes are useless, the sprite procs are useless too and all of which can be spent in other places for more benefit. even if you were slowed you wouldnt need anything other than the 66 gun to counter it and still have capped easily.

ty to Serahni for the awesome picture <3 GF- RainbowDash- level 7x templar on Quill <3 D3RPY- 40 wizard on Quill~ Soarin- 4x zerk on Quill~ EE- Llusion- level 5x.. something

Miserk

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Well heres what i say, me being a DS and i have fought Blade,Arcana,Honey,Elizz, and Lei.
GET MORE HIT!
and then worry about your atk speed.
So far i havent met a SS who can kill me 1 on 1 str8 up.
Maybe in time, 70 arena will get better hopefully before i leave it, almost have enough points for 2nd piece of my lvl 75 pvp set ^^
Server:Quill
Class: DS
Lvl:70
I ish Sun ^-^

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedDec 13, 2011 9:21 pm
Miserk wrote:
Well heres what i say, me being a DS and i have fought Blade,Arcana,Honey,Elizz, and Lei.
GET MORE HIT!
Maybe in time, 70 arena will get better hopefully before i leave it, almost have enough points for 2nd piece of my lvl 75 pvp set ^^
I ish Sun ^-^  

Hmm by the looks of it you are not the original Sun. So you must be the user who joined Legion and Omniscient, stole mats from the guild warehouses and left both guilds?

Miserk

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2011 5:54 pm
IchuTeen wrote:
Miserk wrote:
GET MORE HIT!
I ish Sun ^-^  

Hmm by the looks of it you are not the original Sun. So you must be the user who joined Legion and Omniscient, stole mats from the guild warehouses and left both guilds?  

Lol its stuff like that, that makes Legion look like a bad guild people spreading rumors like Foreplay and yourself saying i stole stuff that i dont even need. Why would i want stuff i can get myself lol? Just grow up please and focus on leveling ur chars and if u hate me so much beat me in arena so much untill your lil heart feels better ^^ ill be waiting for the challenge if you can even hit 70 arena before i leave with my 75 pvp set ~_~

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedDec 14, 2011 10:01 pm
Miserk wrote:
IchuTeen wrote:
Miserk wrote:
GET MORE HIT!
I ish Sun ^-^  

Lol its stuff like that, that makes Legion look like a bad guild people spreading rumors like Foreplay and yourself saying i stole stuff that i dont even need. Why would i want stuff i can get myself lol? Just grow up please and focus on leveling ur chars and if u hate me so much beat me in arena so much untill your lil heart feels better ^^ ill be waiting for the challenge if you can even hit 70 arena before i leave with my 75 pvp set ~_~  

This has been resolved with user in game. I would like to apologize to Sun personally for any offense it may have caused him as there was recent drama that got out of hand. Good luck with your PvP set ^^