CuteY0ungOne

Rank 2
CuteY0ungOne
PostedNov 29, 2011 1:37 am
fluffydeath wrote:
temp: Jimbob / RainbowDash AKA myself (if anyone wants to deny this im always up for a challenge :3)  

Lurking Forums cos Im just boss like that
Advertisement

fluffydeath

Rank 3
fluffydeath
PostedNov 29, 2011 2:02 am
CuteY0ungOne wrote:
fluffydeath wrote:
temp: Jimbob / RainbowDash AKA myself (if anyone wants to deny this im always up for a challenge :3)  

finally. was hoping someone would give me some kind of incentive to keep me working on my temp >_o you have anything in mind, or didja just wanna post a picture D:

ty to Serahni for the awesome picture <3 GF- RainbowDash- level 7x templar on Quill <3 D3RPY- 40 wizard on Quill~ Soarin- 4x zerk on Quill~ EE- Llusion- level 5x.. something

CuteY0ungOne

Rank 2
CuteY0ungOne
PostedNov 29, 2011 2:52 am
COME BACK TO BODOR SO I CAN OWN U ON MY TEMP >;l

Lurking Forums cos Im just boss like that

fluffydeath

Rank 3
fluffydeath
PostedNov 29, 2011 3:08 am
CuteY0ungOne wrote:
COME BACK TO BODOR SO I CAN OWN U ON MY TEMP >;l  

but.. but i dont waaaaaannnnnaaa D: i havent played on my mystic in ages @.@ though i guess i could do so some trolling with dual sleep hammers or dual titans + ape >:

ty to Serahni for the awesome picture <3 GF- RainbowDash- level 7x templar on Quill <3 D3RPY- 40 wizard on Quill~ Soarin- 4x zerk on Quill~ EE- Llusion- level 5x.. something

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedNov 29, 2011 6:41 pm
So after Sunday's GW, which was definitely fun by the way ^^ Here is my updated list of best players.

Templar: Bone, Jimbob, TooLate. RainbowDash were you there? O_o I saw nothing from you, and never saw a TM win like you said you do, and I know you did a few then. Bone did, however, win a TM.

Warlord: LiKeMe is by far the best WRLD in my opinion. She scored very High GW points and doesn't die 1v1 to Ryo's WRLD. Kiwi is also very good, however, she definitely pots quite a bit.

Prophet: Umi and Sensei. There really aren't many other prophets as of now on the server beside DinDin, but I feel these two do the part of assisting and living very well.

Mystic: Tylari, Fuzzball, LightBright, and Hazama. Hazama was, in my opinion, one of two mvps for Omni during this GW. Very fast killer as well some crystal capping (I think?). However, I think the p-level may hurt this char in the future as the AT mystics gets are what are so vital to making mystics so OP at killing 80+ (including hit AT, crit rate, crit damage, ext).

Sharpshooter: Arcana. I think this user was the second MVP of Omni. Killed when necessary and did what SSes do best: cap crystals. That being said, however, the ability of SS on our server is very poor. A class that should be OP in the 70 bracket has been made into a mediocre class. I saw a top SS, unnamed, who was fighting a Warlord and ending up losing. They just stood there shooting stun and root as the WRLD got closer. No kiting at all @@

Darkstalker: Where are the good DS? None are 70 yet beside Ziltoid, and I didn't see an impressive performance out of him. Sun is probably best bet for this category, but he needs to get to 70.

Archmage: Deva. Aquamarine (ryo's alt) was okay, but it is only to be expected for level 75 with full everything. I saw no 1-hits however, which was interesting. And he was following his AM with his Prop.

Demonologist: Incognito. Not much else to say. Alice is good, but definitel more of a PvE Dmon.

fluffydeath

Rank 3
fluffydeath
PostedNov 29, 2011 9:48 pm
IchuTeen wrote:
So after Sunday's GW, which was definitely fun by the way ^^ Here is my updated list of best players.

Templar: Bone, Jimbob, TooLate. RainbowDash were you there? O_o I saw nothing from you, and never saw a TM win like you said you do, and I know you did a few then. Bone did, however, win a TM.  

nope. im normally not on weekends as i have other stuff to do so im not normally on for GWs. anyway, i havent been on in about a week :L so that could explain whyyou havent seen me, but i have at 21+ TM victories, and plan on getting more when i do get back into the game ;o

also, not sure about the time frame you're saying i did a few TMs in since again, havent been on in like a week .-.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedNov 30, 2011 10:21 am
fluffydeath wrote:
IchuTeen wrote:

nope. im normally not on weekends as i have other stuff to do so im not normally on for GWs. anyway, i havent been on in about a week :L so that could explain whyyou havent seen me, but i have at 21+ TM victories, and plan on getting more when i do get back into the game ;o

also, not sure about the time frame you're saying i did a few TMs in since again, havent been on in like a week .-.  

Oh I swear I saw 70 Temp on Shiny Bird mount@@ And I know for a fact Bone doesn't use that mount xD Is there another 70 temp?:O

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedDec 01, 2011 7:09 am
Hearing about how there's only Two Demon's on Quill makes me want to lvl my necro again >_<

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedDec 01, 2011 11:15 am
InkThePainter wrote:
Hearing about how there's only Two Demon's on Quill makes me want to lvl my necro again >_<  

There are like 4, and many more 60+ necros O_o

Ones I know about: Incognito, Alicebrabbit, Luck, and Regan.

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedDec 01, 2011 2:55 pm
I derp'ed. I forgot about Luck >:. And I dunno who Regan is xD..