ss class
Ellizzabet lv 78 very soon +81 ^^
Elemia
Advertisement

ilockes

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 10:24 am
Altosk wrote:
I love how people that are nobodies get butthurt about favoritism.

Its all on that persons opinion. QQ that you werent named in it

QQ that you dont know how to multiproc

QQ about everything. Lets change this thread to "who can QQ the most about the people that they are jealous of on Quill"

fight me  

rofl.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJul 13, 2012 7:55 pm
Posted for Din:

Din wrote:
Ok, so I've been reading IchuTeen's post. I'm giving a review of opinions on the players he has mentioned. I'm not ranking players and am trying to avoid as much bias as I can.

WL/DK
LiKeMe - This is true. You can't really deny Erz is one strong warlord. I don't know, he might be the first player I think to rival Gaia's standards, or even Bodor's. Multiprocing weapons is exactly what a deathknight needs to do to achieve an optimum amount of defense and attack at the same time to brutally murder the arena. He also knows how to use his skills really well (something Teen didn't mention). I found myself trying my best to run away from him but it was an uber fail. (No charge for slip and cloak was unstealthed)
BioTech - A mini Erz, probably. I don't think I've seen him proc so many weapons but he makes do with his skills well too. I find him one of the harder warlords to take down only because of his skillful use of the new WL skills along with the old ones. He is especially annoying on the opposite team when I am trying to take the xtal because the amount of stuns inflicted is countless. His damage is also indeed fantastic for a lv75. One of only warlords in this bracket to actually damage me whilst my phys redux is off.
xDashx - Never seen, only heard
Godlike - Has made significant progress after leaving the 70 bracket. I found my lv75 self totally smashing him at lv70 (whilst a lv70 Bio was hard as it is!) but then a few weeks later a lv7x him showed up in HF and I found out I needed my null phys to actually kill him. He also thinks strategically; in WSB when he was on my team, he teamed up with me to fight the final boss instead of deciding to kill people whom I tanked. Smart move; using the warlord's impressive PvE abilities to help win a WSB match.

TEMP/CRUS
Too bad I really shouldn't say much about Daft as she tries to avoid this...
Asmodeus - Definitely at least decent. I can take him out quite easily but ever since he hit lv75 I found myself more reliant on my poisons than actually killing him through my own attacks. The new DS poisons weren't even out when I killed him by brute force and I bet that if I tried him without poisons, I'd probably be either tanking him or dead.
NaL - He has his ways. Being one of the only templars who really finds tanking AMs not an issue, he really knows his class (A moving statue that knocks down xtals). Again, I need poisons on this player. Back when they weren't released, yeah I got smashed to him in a duel.
Think about these templars Teen: Unique, BeStronGer. They are good. *trollface on one of the options though*

AM/AV
PockyStix - He does indeed strategically kill. Being a more DPS than tank type AM he will find a need to strategically kill but at the same time be able to finish others off faster which makes this tactic work better. He is one archmage that seems to make a much more better way of using his skills to produce best effect.
Valkyrie - This avatar is known for tanking, Though bear in mind Teen, being dominated by Prinny, for starters you will probably never see Pocky VS Prinny. 5th class melee jobs also get a huge boost to their DPS. In contrast to the 1k CRITs I do to Pocky, I do these 200 CRITs to Valk which make me understand it's really pointless once you are captured by this AM. Keep watching him though; I die too fast to observe his use of skills though.
Suizen - Became good out of nowhere. I used to find her quite easy prey, then a month later from not fighting me she turned the tides completly on me. I found this archmage to be more of a threat nowadays as my only hope against her is to MP drain her somewhat lower MP pool. Makes better use of skills than she did in the past as well.
Xail - He is a 70 AM, but truth he does know his stuff. This is a player I find I can't 1 combo (though I can kill him quite easily enough). I have seen his fighting style and I approve of it; he does know the general gameplay of an archmage well enough. (Method: I dueled him, did not fight back, and told him to treat me like a 70 DS. Technique was probably ruined with misses but I saw the general idea and it was good)
iT - Much more easier to kill than Xail, but he does too know his class if I must. Severely undergeared has unfortunately put him at a disadvantage with his capabilities.
Can't say much about Belz considering she quit for now
Take a look at Glyph and Psysiux Teen, especially Psy cause she's 70 now.

DMON/SHDL
xKurenai - It is very unfortunate to see Quill's only shadowlord and profound demonologist to quit, but during her time she was a really annoying demonologist to take down. She knew how to use fog of fear, which put her at a much higher advantage than others. Sadly though, it was downed on by the use of pets a lot. My highest damage output on her was around a 1k CRIT so it showed that she could also semi-tank.
Goddesss - In the essence of pets she is the better one. Can't say much about her defenses; doing 1.8k or so CRITs to her and she seems to be a bit troubled at times when I ambush her. All I really do is troll with MP drain and debuffs which are a punch but they shouldn't be the most annoying. Though as for her damage, this I can commend on. A high damaging demonologist like Kure, Godd packs a real punch on me and does very high damage, so that usually by the time I come face to face with her, if she's not MP drained, I'm gone.
Sadly, there are no upcoming good demonologists.

PROP/ST
Umi - A saint does not have to be lv90 to dominate, and Umi proves this as a lv86. This class is known for turning the tides by alternating between heals and fear spams (something I never got the chance to master) and she demonstrates this really well. The use of even the AoE anti stun which also reduces damage taken makes her help allies become hard to kill. 1v1 her, you are probably in even worse trouble because fear will strike you.
Her alt, Umami - Demonstrates that a PROP does fine without masters, this it sure does. Fearing is much harder for her on this char but her heals and buffing are so effective they can last you a while and keep you alive for a much longer time.
Lyna - The 70 shield made up for her lack of casting and she is also quite a good fear bomber. She seems to take quite a fair bit of effort in order to defeat whilst being in legacy and not a PvP set. Doesn't PvP too often though; I see her as a PvE type prophet and a good tank.
Bom - What sorts Bom away from people is what she did in 70 (i.e. melee PROP). Through a good use of shields and hammers and a smart way of using skills to benefit procs, I've recognized this PROP as a smart melee prophet. In the 80 bracket, I've seen her change to a more magic based prophet; swiftly healing and using fear as a support tool whilst she lacks the staves.

MYST/SM
Tylari - First shanman (and only mystic/shanman) that has come to realise it is magic that kills me. I believe what makes Tyl a good shanman is that he knows other class setups as well as his own so that he can choose the correct form to undertake the opponent. This is a really smart move, as although a shanman can kill anything, so can anything kill them (and thus Tyl will be a hard one to kill).
Celsius - Haven't seen him much in PvP, though I do recognize his good damage.
Fuzzball - Can't make a judgment; only times I faced her my CS pot was off.
LightBright - Same, though with Fay I seem to have noticed a high skill in PvE despite not knowing much about PvP style
Miyako - Needs masters. Seems to make really effective use of the wolf form and deal damage fast (not to me of course and we all know why) but seems to enter real trouble when I MP drain her. Not abnormal for a mystic though. She should get her PvP set ASAP to go with the staff for more effective magic damage output. (If she already has PvP set then...I just never seen it)
Reice - I don't see him in arenas at all O.O
StoneWolf - Yeah one of the only mystics that actually uses a stun hammer on me. Probably only mystic that ever turns the tides on against darkstalkers in the 70 region. Could do with becoming a lot more tanky though. However, alike Tylari, I've noticed how he manipulates his many forms well (despite lack of gears) to achieve highest potential.
I'll help you with those two Teen
XxChixX - Recently learnt that some fights should be avoided. She has a profound knowledge in the human form as well as wolf and thus her survivability has increased. Lacking gearing is putting her down in doing some tough damage though.
Christine07 - Improved in the essence on beginning to use ape form at times. Still needs a lot of work on magic though her melee side has significantly improved. The ape form also means she knows how to take some damage now, though she is really squishy in the wolf.
In all honesty Teen, think about Arcanine a lil. OP bird mystic.

SS/HWK
Ok, I'll jump people.
Arcana - Procs between guns pretty fast; turns the tides in difficult situations a lot. A good set of weapons and armor makes her a super heavy DPS with evasive anti stun.Those swords are also probably some of the best choices for hawkeyes (misfortune swords, MP drain sword(s), bodor sword) so she also has a good amount of bonuses. Only hawkeye (or even sharpshooter) I've found to hit right into my setup, though to be verified is if level makes a difference.
BladeOfSouls - Back in the days, I'll admit he has been skillfully procing weapons and using mongoose reflexes. Quite inactive recently though
Elizzabet - Since PvP set, I've become rather afraid of her. Hit rate seems to be totally max-d out, and with the set this sharpshooter I can no longer 1-combo when mongoose expires. Good use of melee weapons too (don't know why she made an orange CRIT sword though). Really high CRIT rate as it is (so does Arcana but hawkeyes are more or less expected of this) to really need more. Gun procing is also good. Oh yeah, she does also do quite a fair bit of damage.
AlexanderTRK - I've heard about how he was a strong sharpshooter in the 70 bracket. And when I saw him in GW, I approved of those sharpshooter skills. I was seriously pinned down rooted for ages till I finally got to get anywhere back when he was 70, and now as a 75 (with even an extra alchemy set to go with PvP) I find him one of the most tiresome of people to kill. MP drain trolling him, though, is funny. Sorry Alex!
Dunno who's harder tbh. Elizzabet or AlexanderTRK.
lilpug - Takes much more hits from me than he used to. That MP drain of his also makes him a pest nowadays. His damage is now on par with some of the more higher sharpshooters. Though, does a sharpshooter really have to run so much?

DS/WS
Vinz - Having so many sets puts a windshadow at advantage. PvP set + yellow set are the two basic sets needed for PvP, and to be able to effectively swap between the two is a smart move. High damage inflicter too.
Ulquiorraa - Still severely inactive, but he was the best darkstalker during his time so hey!
Ryken - Recently moved into the 90 zone. This darkstalker seems to have an extreme amount of evasion if anything combined with good use of weapons. Damage output by him is quite a pain to deal with. (I find him a bit more killable though if I actually range him, which is something he lacks practice in)
Toji - Seemingly gone quite inactive. Showed him a video though, and as a result he has also become a high damage inflicting and evasive darkstalker.
ASyr - Uh, I tend to fool around with alternate setups to darkstalkers. This is subject to change at lv85 though, so keep an eye out for then. As of now, meh, all I do is avoid taking DMG from phys to kill WLs and TEMPs much more easily.
Minatsuki - Truly, you can't put this lv70 as an upcoming. A huge amount of damage can be associated with this 70 bracket darkstalker (doing immense damage in such short time). Sneaky tactics (e.g. sharpstalker and xtal cap hindering) are used by this player which is smart. Also seems to be an extensively geared 70 darkstalker.
SunMei - Never actually got to see him in action
Tbh, Rheddd has finally gotten somewhere as well, so think about him too

Meh, if you ask me though, idk who to give what rank to anymore besides Erz as top of WL/DK.  

feno101

Rank 0
feno101
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:49 pm
Lawl, I can't wait for you DS to get the 85 pvp set. Seem like so far all of my strength got traced to that set. The 85 pvp set is cool but it's not as OP as you hope it to be lol. As a matter of fact, I spent most of GW (which is when I fought you guys the most) using yellow set. As to my DPS, I have 5 different skill bars arrangement that I switch at will. I also switch wep on average every 3-4 secs (i.e dual 85 at every multiple hits and 80-85 at every finisher).

Irrc, I got ganked by 4 DSes from Elem during GW. I killed 3 before Erza came and got the last one (before I can finish the job). Such lop sided-ness can't be attained with just 1 or 2 gears piece lol. Anw, I don't care anymore at this point. Think you're better? I'd love a challenge.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:53 pm
feno101 wrote:
Lawl, I can't wait for you DS to get the 85 pvp set. Seem like so far all of my strength got traced to that set. The 85 pvp set is cool but it's not as OP as you hope it to be lol. As a matter of fact, I spent most of GW (which is when I fought you guys the most) using yellow set. As to my DPS, I have 5 different skill bars arrangement that I switch at will. I also switch wep on average every 3-4 secs (i.e dual 85 at every multiple hits and 80-85 at every finisher).

Irrc, I got ganked by 4 DSes from Elem during GW. I killed 3 before Erza came and got the last one (before I can finish the job). Such lop sided-ness can't be attained with just 1 or 2 gears piece lol. Anw, I don't care anymore at this point. Think you're better? I'd love a challenge.  

Personally i like the 80 yellow set more than the 85 pvp set...each has its advantages but at least playing my temp vs ds/ws killing them in ttheir 85 pvp set was soo much easier than the 80 yellow set. 85 set has a few nice bonuses but still pretty squish if you do get hit by another end game class.

feno101

Rank 0
feno101
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:57 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
feno101 wrote:

Personally i like the 80 yellow set more than the 85 pvp set...each has its advantages but at least playing my temp vs ds/ws killing them in ttheir 85 pvp set was soo much easier than the 80 yellow set. 85 set has a few nice bonuses but still pretty squish if you do get hit by another end game class.  

PvP is no doubt better in term of DPS. The fact that it covers both crit rate and crit damage allow a lot of rooms for defensive customization. Yellow set tends to be better in mass tanking though thanks to anti stun. Getting hit by WLs in pvp set is not very funny.

newyorkgirl

Rank 0
newyorkgirl
PostedJul 13, 2012 10:38 pm

LOL

@vinz and desusama
pls dont post DS stuffies here.
This thread is who Da BEST
weeeeee!!!!!!!

feno101

Rank 0
feno101
PostedJul 14, 2012 12:39 am
My first post is a valid analysis of what it takes to be the best. My second post is merely a reply to an incidental comment by Desu. This thread has long been derailed already, why don't you show off your justice a few pages earlier? Also, your post is not about "who da best" either, practice what you preach, ma'am.

Treice

Rank 0
Treice
PostedJul 14, 2012 10:29 am
Din wrote:

Reice - I don't see him in arenas at all O.O

I'm just incredibly slow at getting ready. XD and it needs to be hellfire daily for me to join before 75 o/

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJul 15, 2012 7:47 pm   Last edited by IchuTeen on Jul 16, 2012 4:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Sorry din I have to disagree on BeStronGer!

See this screenie proves. That BeStronGer is a very bad templar indeed! He deserves to be lower than all templars on the site! And look at dat Umami. That is funny. She do worse than BeStronGer! What fails they are. I bet they can't even beat people on Siwa island!

I <3 You Be!