Nieve.

Rank 1
Nieve.
PostedJun 24, 2012 1:16 pm
Tbh, I don't think I did too bad when I was active on Quill. Then my PC went boom and had to take a long haitus -.-;
My Necro was Cake.

Advertisement

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedJun 24, 2012 2:55 pm
I thought this was more to recognize active characters/players

seems I may have been mistaken

feno101

Rank 0
feno101
PostedJun 25, 2012 8:40 pm
Altosk wrote:

lol Haz.

Well, I expect some sort of conflict to happen in these kinds of thread. When there are no definite statistics to define "good player," opinions will flow and sparks will fly.

With that said, this topic is irrelevant at this point for Quill. There are like 2-3 (sometimes just a single person) with huge lvls and gears advantage in each class. Basically, not a lot to choose from. It's like a contest to find the 10 most beautiful people in a group of 5.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedJun 25, 2012 11:54 pm
feno101 wrote:
Altosk wrote:

lol Haz.

Well, I expect some sort of conflict to happen in these kinds of thread. When there are no definite statistics to define "good player," opinions will flow and sparks will fly.

With that said, this topic is irrelevant at this point for Quill. There are like 2-3 (sometimes just a single person) with huge lvls and gears advantage in each class. Basically, not a lot to choose from. It's like a contest to find the 10 most beautiful people in a group of 5.  

There are some good people that play. Just that most arent recognized because of their lvl. Just because you reach a class change doesnt mean you are good. Hard I proved this to people on my sage.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJun 26, 2012 5:45 am
Altosk wrote:
feno101 wrote:
Altosk wrote:

lol Haz.

There are some good people that play. Just that most arent recognized because of their lvl. Just because you reach a class change doesnt mean you are good. **** I proved this to people on my sage.  

This is very true. Been playing 80 arena, and there are some players who are not capped that I haven't even seen mentioned here who play better than capped.

Some name dropping: BioTech, AlexanderTRK, Elizzabet, Toji, and Umi has proven she is good at prophet by dominating on a level 73 no mastery prophet. x.x

Fiwi.Love

Rank 2
Fiwi.Love
PostedJun 26, 2012 6:10 am
Altosk wrote:
feno101 wrote:
Altosk wrote:
Useless Hazamama Quote for Fiwi  

Basically, not a lot to choose from. It's like a contest to find the 10 most beautiful people in a group of 5.  

Another useless Hazamama quote here.  

I AM THE BEAUTIFUL! It's alll me!

feno101

Rank 0
feno101
PostedJun 26, 2012 7:59 am
Eh, seem like my self-parody post got misunderstood. No, I never discount skills as a deciding factor. If anything, I have always advocated for it.

My point is that there is no definite statistic to define "best" player. Had the field of Quill been comprised of equally geared and level players then skills as a factor would be more distinguishable. This is not the case, which is why I deem this topic irrelevant at this point.

An example. Let's say between you and me, Haz. You prolly is the better player in term of raw skill, but I prolly win in a duel thanx to lvl and gear. But I'm not born with these lvls and gears, I work towards them too. So in the end, you got talents, and I got efforts. No one knows which is the better value. Until we have an even play field, this topic stands as nothing more than opinion-based glorification.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedJun 26, 2012 11:59 am
feno101 wrote:
Eh, seem like my self-parody post got misunderstood. No, I never discount skills as a deciding factor. If anything, I have always advocated for it.

My point is that there is no definite statistic to define "best" player. Had the field of Quill been comprised of equally geared and level players then skills as a factor would be more distinguishable. This is not the case, which is why I deem this topic irrelevant at this point.

An example. Let's say between you and me, Haz. You prolly is the better player in term of raw skill, but I prolly win in a duel thanx to lvl and gear. But I'm not born with these lvls and gears, I work towards them too. So in the end, you got talents, and I got efforts. No one knows which is the better value. Until we have an even play field, this topic stands as nothing more than opinion-based glorification.  

aw I have skill <3 you'll make me bush

EpicYoshi123

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2012 12:09 am
U shud at least do 41-50 ppl coz all of them r highbies D:
I wna be in the pprop list xD
Hallelujaah

Posted By Aeria Mobile

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedJul 07, 2012 7:04 am   Last edited by IchuTeen on Jul 08, 2012 6:07 am. Edited 1 time in total
Update update! Been watching PvP arenas and GWs to search out which players just played well.

WL: LiKeMe - Many people may dislike me for choosing a "highbie" but he is good. I watched him multi proc and switch weapons in order to kill Prinny. He took very little damage from Prinny, and then did very good damage to him.
BioTech - What can I say? His damage is great!
Upcoming: xDashx, GodLike

Temp: Daft. I will learn all my skillz from her o.o.
Upcoming: Asmodeus, NaL

AM: PockyStix. This is the only AM that has scared me during my time in 70 and 80 arenas, and he doesn't just kill. He strategically kills those who need to go down. Excellent player.
Valkyrie - I really have seen much of his playing. The one time I saw him, I watched him get dominated by Prinny, but I healed and eventually Valk won. I will continue to watch this player.
Upcoming: Suizen, Xail, iT (Have yet to play Belz)

DM: xKurenai and Goddesses? I really don't see many other DM so people need to create! Kurenai inactive atm though so it all goes to Goddesss.
Upcoming: Nobody D:

Prop: Umi has proven herself. She has shown that she will not die to anyone at level 86, but she has shown, you will not be killing her easily at all with a no mastery prophet.
Upcoming: Lyna, Bom

MYST: Tylari & Celsius. Although Fuzzball, Miyako, and LightBright seem to have all made appearances lately. These 4 are all definitely good at what they do.
Upcoming: Reice, StoneWolf. (Have yet to see Chi or Christine in PvP)

SS: Prinny, Arcana, and BladeofSouls all know what to do as SS. They kill effectively while maintaining crystal. Elizzabet and AlexanderTRK definitely deserve a spot up her as well.
Upcoming: lilpug. Can I just say finally we are getting some good SS?

DS: I need to see more of Vinz, but he has been inactive lately due to moving. Ulquiorra is still consistently the hardest hitting DS. Ryken, Toji, and ASyr seem to all play well and effectively. Minatsuki - although she is only 70 for the time, I cannot put her in upcoming, as she is good, and I mean very good. She I believe, will be better than the three previously mentioned. I mean she already hits just about as hard as them all (minus the mana drain ewww). She is one I am excited to see level up.
Upcoming: SunMei