dryet

Rank 2
dryet
PostedNov 18, 2011 10:12 pm
vitacilina wrote:
my point exacly DS is a fun class to play but its all about skills not like most classes like AM or DMN have sum OP buffs like AM have gravity and DMN have sum buff idk what it does think its evade or w/e lower then DS and ppl still miss + misfortune is just dumb not much skill required just running and chaining my sister can do that and shes 7. WRLD, DS are the classes that require alot of skill not just equips ^^ but you need patience with those classes.  

and yeah what frost said about DM, i guess DM do more dgm with reflect than actual hits, Sad unless Surprised
he knows what hes doing ^^
from 70+ any class is OP but dm isnt much but they still ok

Advertisement

vitacilina

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2011 10:47 pm
and yeah what frost said about DM, i guess DM do more dgm with reflect than actual hits, Sad unless Surprised
from 70+ any class is OP but dm isnt much but they still ok[/quote]

Well sure in pvp you have to be smart and know who you can kill like frost says know your enemy but what im saying is that out of all the classes available your gonna say WRLD and DS are much better against DMN and AM i dont think you guys are using basic common sense. a WRLD against a DMN or AM no matter how good cant win. DS against DMN has a possibility but against AM its rather rare unless the AM suxs. then theres the other point i brought up about other classes using boost pots like a temp i see in TM rainbow or w/e they call em uses em and still doesnt win at times. the reason i made this post was to give a shout out to a DS in the game who is good without any of those boosts even for a class that cant do much and doesnt use boost the guy is good.

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
PostedNov 18, 2011 11:08 pm
vitacilina wrote:
from 70+ any class is OP but dm isnt much but they still ok

Well sure in pvp you have to be smart and know who you can kill like frost says know your enemy but what im saying is that out of all the classes available your gonna say WRLD and DS are much better against DMN and AM i dont think you guys are using basic common sense. a WRLD against a DMN or AM no matter how good cant win. DS against DMN has a possibility but against AM its rather rare unless the AM suxs. then theres the other point i brought up about other classes using boost pots like a temp i see in TM rainbow or w/e they call em uses em and still doesnt win at times. the reason i made this post was to give a shout out to a DS in the game who is good without any of those boosts even for a class that cant do much and doesnt use boost the guy is good.  
Yes they can

+15 Shield/Gear + damage reduction from wherever you can get it + mdef buffs

Senegrade

Rank 0
Senegrade
PostedNov 21, 2011 9:26 am
Lol, clay naming himself best dmon. Alice as well. She is the dmon who says legacy is the best armor for the class. Looks like this server needs proper experts in the dmon class, not noobs and wannabes. Having said that, good dmons are rare even in bodor. Most of the good ones quit the game, mainly because of the ignorance that the wonderful devs showed the class. So its not really surprising that they quit.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedNov 21, 2011 10:33 am
Senegrade wrote:
Lol, clay naming himself best dmon. Alice as well. She is the dmon who says legacy is the best armor for the class. Looks like this server needs proper experts in the dmon class, not noobs and wannabes. Having said that, good dmons are rare even in bodor. Most of the good ones quit the game, mainly because of the ignorance that the wonderful devs showed the class. So its not really surprising that they quit.  

I see nothing wrong with Clay naming himself top DMON as it is true. At 68, he was taking down all the non stealthers and stealthers a few of which were higher geared/leveled then he was (ie Breaker, Arcana, ect). At this time, I think he was using a +9 or so orange staff and maybe 60 relic with the DMON legacy. Now he is 70 with a full willpower 70 orange set, 70 yellow staff (probably +15 if not will be soon), and the 68 orange relic for now until he finds an skb4. I know you'll call me "biased" for saying this, but Clay has proven himself a good pvper in this game. His SS and Mystic were top notch I would say back on Bodor. Yes there were better, but he is certainly a top tier. His sin on Quill was the most frequent winning TM character before he started his DMON, and now his DMON is probably the only non stealth non defense based class that stands a slight chance of winning TM (seeing as mudkipz and muse are MIA). I would say he does very well for a class so harshly nerfed by the devs.

Who are you on Quill, btw?Surprised Have you done some 70 arena on there? I have yet to try it xD

Halaeron

Rank 0
Halaeron
PostedNov 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Yup clay is the best DMON

BamaFan93

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2011 9:12 pm
Haters gonna hate.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2011 10:55 am