Author Message

dryet

Rank 2
dryet
Joined
23 Jan 2010
Posts
679
Location
Veracruz Mexico
PostedNov 15, 2011 4:19 pm
i wanna be in the PrO list too D:
maybe cus am not op D:
Advertisement

IchuTeen

Rank 2
Joined
15 Jan 2010
Posts
678
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2011 5:42 pm
fluffydeath wrote:
what i lulzed at is that people are mostly voting for people in their guild >w> and yes, im saying this cuz im not on these lists. obviously yall havent seen me in TM / PvE lately ;o /end gloating.

but no really heres my list:

temp: Jimbob / RainbowDash AKA myself (if anyone wants to deny this im always up for a challenge :3)

WRLD: Ryoma

Proph: sensei / HealSlave

Myst: Tylari

DS: sun

SS: BladeofSouls / Arcana

AM: Deva / mudkip

DMN: Incognito  


Oh snap you are voting for people in your guild I lulzed xD I didn't vote for you because I don't hear much of youxD Last temp I saw to win was Bone. At the moment, I think Sun and Clay are best in TM in terms of pure skill. These two are very good for not being to 70 yet and getting their upgraded yellows.

Also didn't vote for Arcana because I saw she uses 60 bow:x

TriggerKTL

Rank 0
TriggerKTL
Joined
06 Apr 2010
Posts
115
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2011 6:56 pm
Temp/Pally: Jimbob,Rainbowdash,TooLate
AM/Wizz: Deva, Mudkip
DMN/Necro:luck/Incognito
WRLD/Zerk: Ryoma/kiwi
SS/Ranger: BladeofSoul
DS/Sin:Sun/Tepaz
Mystic/Sage:Tylari/Lightbright
Proph/Cleric:sensei, HealSlave, Prophet

SkippyCMB

Rank 0
SkippyCMB
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
84
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 16, 2011 12:41 am
fluffydeath wrote:
what i lulzed at is that people are mostly voting for people in their guild >w> and yes, im saying this cuz im not on these lists. obviously yall havent seen me in TM / PvE lately ;o /end gloating.

but no really heres my list:

temp: Jimbob / RainbowDash AKA myself (if anyone wants to deny this im always up for a challenge :3)

WRLD: Ryoma

Proph: sensei / HealSlave

Myst: Tylari

DS: sun

SS: BladeofSouls / Arcana

AM: Deva / mudkip

DMN: Incognito  


idk if ye guys are serious ( no offense to Ryo, never seen his prop in action) but y is Healslave on here?? I wanna see proof >8(
Also i forgot about Arc and can agree shes one of the better one's

vitacilina

Rank 0
Joined
09 Mar 2010
Posts
11
Location
South Gate United States
PostedNov 17, 2011 10:57 pm
Mmm crazy how they say DS are nerfed or suck at pvp only DS i seen is in TM since its mixed lvls.i was thinking of changing class untill i seen a 68 DS no boost pots or anything on him and its crazy how he makes other classes run for there life and sad thing is the other classes would carry full boost pots or stuff like that. Props to that DS if you see my messege here send me some info on how to play DS i wanna pwn like you xD im currently 44 sin but on my way up ^^
most ppl think if they have full boost pots or w/e they can pwn but i think skills have more to do with it then how high your stats are then your apponent. PLZ help me built my sin!!!
8D

SkippyCMB

Rank 0
SkippyCMB
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
84
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 18, 2011 9:09 am
vitacilina wrote:
Mmm crazy how they say DS are nerfed or suck at pvp only DS i seen is in TM since its mixed lvls.i was thinking of changing class untill i seen a 68 DS no boost pots or anything on him and its crazy how he makes other classes run for there life and sad thing is the other classes would carry full boost pots or stuff like that. Props to that DS if you see my messege here send me some info on how to play DS i wanna pwn like you xD im currently 44 sin but on my way up ^^
most ppl think if they have full boost pots or w/e they can pwn but i think skills have more to do with it then how high your stats are then your apponent. PLZ help me built my sin!!!
8D  


not necessarily i was one of the last ppl in TM and saw them, tbh yes i was going for the DS just like Demon after i died the Demon, Beat the DS, that could be because of my interference but i kept missing cause his eva was to high.

On the other note when people say that DS are Nerfed at 70 that means that the have to be 70 first, After that i believe that DS 's after that (imo) are nerfed compared to other classes (75, 80,85 etc).

Also in TM sins/DS's have Shadow slip which is HAX i personally love it but also hate it as well because the only way i can stealth is thru stealth fruits ._.

vitacilina

Rank 0
Joined
09 Mar 2010
Posts
11
Location
South Gate United States
PostedNov 18, 2011 11:40 am
SkippyCMB wrote:
vitacilina wrote:
Mmm crazy how they say DS are nerfed or suck at pvp only DS i seen is in TM since its mixed lvls.i was thinking of changing class untill i seen a 68 DS no boost pots or anything on him and its crazy how he makes other classes run for there life and sad thing is the other classes would carry full boost pots or stuff like that. Props to that DS if you see my messege here send me some info on how to play DS i wanna pwn like you xD im currently 44 sin but on my way up ^^
most ppl think if they have full boost pots or w/e they can pwn but i think skills have more to do with it then how high your stats are then your apponent. PLZ help me built my sin!!!
8D  


not necessarily i was one of the last ppl in TM and saw them, tbh yes i was going for the DS just like Demon after i died the Demon, Beat the DS, that could be because of my interference but i kept missing cause his eva was to high.

On the other note when people say that DS are Nerfed at 70 that means that the have to be 70 first, After that i believe that DS 's after that (imo) are nerfed compared to other classes (75, 80,85 etc).

Also in TM sins/DS's have Shadow slip which is HAX i personally love it but also hate it as well because the only way i can stealth is thru stealth fruits ._.  




Well i say after they lvl passed 61 is when there nerfed, and if you say you and a demon were atking him and he lost to the demon after you died must have been because the demon had alot of boost pots or sumthing on him to make him more hax then what he already is, if he had anti stun staff. if your gonna talk about hax AM and DMN is what you should be talkin about. like i said that DS is good for making ppl that can be hax by skills run instade of buffing themselfs up and acting like there good when there not. if your that type of person i say stick to PVE and dont even join TM.

dryet

Rank 2
dryet
Joined
23 Jan 2010
Posts
679
Location
Veracruz Mexico
PostedNov 18, 2011 12:05 pm
vitacilina wrote:
SkippyCMB wrote:
vitacilina wrote:
Mmm crazy how they say DS are nerfed or suck at pvp only DS i seen is in TM since its mixed lvls.i was thinking of changing class untill i seen a 68 DS no boost pots or anything on him and its crazy how he makes other classes run for there life and sad thing is the other classes would carry full boost pots or stuff like that. Props to that DS if you see my messege here send me some info on how to play DS i wanna pwn like you xD im currently 44 sin but on my way up ^^
most ppl think if they have full boost pots or w/e they can pwn but i think skills have more to do with it then how high your stats are then your apponent. PLZ help me built my sin!!!
8D  


not necessarily i was one of the last ppl in TM and saw them, tbh yes i was going for the DS just like Demon after i died the Demon, Beat the DS, that could be because of my interference but i kept missing cause his eva was to high.

On the other note when people say that DS are Nerfed at 70 that means that the have to be 70 first, After that i believe that DS 's after that (imo) are nerfed compared to other classes (75, 80,85 etc).

Also in TM sins/DS's have Shadow slip which is HAX i personally love it but also hate it as well because the only way i can stealth is thru stealth fruits ._.  




Well i say after they lvl passed 61 is when there nerfed, and if you say you and a demon were atking him and he lost to the demon after you died must have been because the demon had alot of boost pots or sumthing on him to make him more hax then what he already is, if he had anti stun staff. if your gonna talk about hax AM and DMN is what you should be talkin about. like i said that DS is good for making ppl that can be hax by skills run instade of buffing themselfs up and acting like there good when there not. if your that type of person i say stick to PVE and dont even join TM.  

DS arent nerf, some people just sucks at it and make DS look nerfted, but if u rly know how to play DS it should be rly fun even vs OP AM, Smile ill say cus of experience, its fun Very Happy

vitacilina

Rank 0
Joined
09 Mar 2010
Posts
11
Location
South Gate United States
PostedNov 18, 2011 12:27 pm
my point exacly DS is a fun class to play but its all about skills not like most classes like AM or DMN have sum OP buffs like AM have gravity and DMN have sum buff idk what it does think its evade or w/e lower then DS and ppl still miss + misfortune is just dumb not much skill required just running and chaining my sister can do that and shes 7. WRLD, DS are the classes that require alot of skill not just equips ^^ but you need patience with those classes.

frostblades23

Rank 0
frostblades23
Joined
29 Mar 2010
Posts
107
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedNov 18, 2011 6:49 pm
vitacilina wrote:
my point exacly DS is a fun class to play but its all about skills not like most classes like AM or DMN have sum OP buffs like AM have gravity and DMN have sum buff idk what it does think its evade or w/e lower then DS and ppl still miss + misfortune is just dumb not much skill required just running and chaining my sister can do that and shes 7. WRLD, DS are the classes that require alot of skill not just equips ^^ but you need patience with those classes.  


A post from someone who doesn't understand the mechanics of their own class and the game. Each classes have their own perks over the other, it's a matter of actually utilizing those perks. Get more experience. Understand your class and at least the basics of other classes and how they work. And most important of all, play smart. Now I wouldn't have cared if only you didn't mentioned DM class being stupidly portrayed.

One basic tip. If you consider Phantom Form as being OP for DM classes because you are missing. I suggest you do a complete overhaul on your character, as hit rate is a basic must for any offensive class. The example you mentioned is not a problem whatsover from the players I play with. DM's that I know of in Bodor won't even bother using Phanthom Form in PvP or GW all together because of it's near uselessness.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: