Author Message

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9826
Location
Finland
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:42 am
Durlgrim wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
Durlgrim wrote:
End-game: 30k+ damage is a regular thing from some casters, like they need damage boosted more...  

From a skill that has 15 minutes cooldown and 3,5 secs cast time and takes all your MP..  


That was a really fast 3.5 seconds the last time I saw it cast...took about 0.2 secs. Mage ran up and poof it hit.  

Then sorry to say you weren't buffed nor were you properly geared. The skill that hits 2nd highest is KB, again, 15 min cooldown and it hits about 20k on geared players.

Advertisement

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
Joined
22 Oct 2008
Posts
955
Location
Leitchfield United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:48 am   Last edited by Durlgrim on Dec 16, 2012 6:55 am. Edited 1 time in total
I might mention that it came from a mage that was with about 5-10 other Lv80's camping Jungle portal, waiting for low level toons to come out.

No my gear isn't perfect, maybe was cause of right ele when it happened. I'm not even halfway to 80 (from 70 ofc) yet but I do have a full set of Myrmidon -Helm.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9826
Location
Finland
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:51 am
Durlgrim wrote:
I might mention that it came from a mage that was with about 5-10 other Lv80's camping Jungle portal, waiting for low level toons to come out.

No my gear isn't perfect, maybe was cause of right ele when it happened. I'm not even halfway to 80 yet but I do have a full set of Myrmidon -Helm.  

Only the level difference makes that...
Seriously, you can't compare a non lv80 to a lv80... I've seen bg's hit 50k BR's on grinders, on PvPers barely 20k.. that's how it goes..

mattorico

Rank 0
mattorico
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Posts
108
Location
New York United States
PostedDec 16, 2012 10:47 am
Durlgrim wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
Durlgrim wrote:
End-game: 30k+ damage is a regular thing from some casters, like they need damage boosted more...  

From a skill that has 15 minutes cooldown and 3,5 secs cast time and takes all your MP..  


That was a really fast 3.5 seconds the last time I saw it cast...took about 0.2 secs. Mage ran up and poof it hit.  

You must be thinking of Kamain's Breath...

silverfishzz

Rank 0
Joined
10 Feb 2013
Posts
13
Location
Australia
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:00 pm
No

Saepe

Rank 0
Joined
25 Feb 2013
Posts
132
Location
United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:31 pm
/support

MITSUNARI44

Rank 0
MITSUNARI44
Joined
26 Feb 2012
Posts
197
Location
Bazel Switzerland
PostedMar 09, 2013 10:05 am
ZZZZzzzz

takedacake

Rank 2
takedacake
Joined
11 Jul 2008
Posts
788
Location
United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:58 am
After 1-1/2 years, balance has been restored. About time you guys got it right Very Happy

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
Joined
09 May 2009
Posts
2149
Location
dtown United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:00 am
takedacake wrote:
After 1-1/2 years, balance has been restored. About time you guys got it right Very Happy  


heard other classes got a boost as well Very Happy

peteriot15

Rank 0
peteriot15
Joined
13 Jan 2013
Posts
28
Location
United States
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:26 am
It was a good patch but still doesn't fix the double resist issue.

Casters are suppose to hit harder than the other classes yet be squishier with less hp. All the patch did was put casters attack back where it should be. But, this extra attack power will still have a hard time blasting through a well linked wit helm with the resist still counting as double.

That being said, I do appreciate the patch but still would like to see resist equal to defense.

{edit}
Just logged back in and the boost in attack power has been removed. =(
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: