<center>
<br>TWHOOOO TWHOOO
</center>
Advertisement

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:27 am
TBH, I cannot see why magic resit is so much of a bigger issue than the nerfing of Archers/Hunters at close range. Mages/Pagans still do plenty of damage and can spam skills. Quit whining...

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:40 am
Give magic missile (and all other skills too, which no one should use) 90% of reduced damage at close range then, that wouldn't change anything because casters are a ranged class and if you are in a 'melee' fight you are automatically dead. I would say it's even better, you wouldn't be tempted to attack when 1 on 1 with a melee class...

CWarrior71

Rank 2
CWarrior71
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:18 pm
Durlgrim wrote:
TBH, I cannot see why magic resit is so much of a bigger issue than the nerfing of Archers/Hunters at close range. Mages/Pagans still do plenty of damage and can spam skills. Quit whining...  

Depends which zone you're referring to because clearly that's not the case in 15 pvp. The issue with magic resist there is pretty blatant...

lxbryant1983

Rank 3
lxbryant1983
PostedDec 14, 2012 12:31 pm
CWarrior71 wrote:
Durlgrim wrote:

Depends which zone you're referring to because clearly that's not the case in 15 pvp. The issue with magic resist there is pretty blatant...  

Indeed. In 15 the attack power is so very low that just adding the 2 slot wit cap against any caster turns them from Uber Casters to running whimps.

when u hit 450-650 and some1 put on a wit cap and takes 375 off ur attack instantly your hitting then 75-275 max and they are hitting u only 20 less since they just lost their +20 from Str lapis in helm...they lost their Dex lapis as well but that adds almost nothing to their damage and since ur a caster dex doesnt matter against u so not worth adding that in to the equation.

In 15 Resist is the most OP thing in the zone by far

mattorico

Rank 0
mattorico
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:06 pm
Also it's unfair that forbid takes up a slot in the top, which is another piece where mages need to cram INT and a level 6 only does 36 def or whatever... so a worship top with full forbid would take out 60ish atk while a wit helm (much cheaper) takes out 350 or whatever it is... And on top of that, we are already useless to w/g or f/d but they still get a shield for more power and more defense! Someone get a GM on here... I find it ridiculous that we have to complain for over a year and still have nothing happen...

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:31 pm
xybolt wrote:
Masuyuu wrote:
At this point it's more about getting people to die not live tho, it's a lot more plausible to just be asking for a bolster to attack rather than digging into base mechanics.  

everything to favor the fighter class ! \o/  

O.o how is giving Casters more attack power/Damage favoring the Fighter class? lol

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
PostedDec 15, 2012 6:40 pm
CWarrior71 wrote:
Durlgrim wrote:

Regardless, Archer/Hunter are the only classes that get nerfed by non-gear related issues.

I can see your point for the 15 zone, but I cannot see how it would even be remotely fair in other zones. Casters spam their Magic Arrow/Spot at will for 2.5-4k over n over n over n over in Canta. A simple resist helm makes a negligible difference, ˝ of a set of armor needs to be based for resist to make a major difference there.

End-game: 30k+ damage is a regular thing from some casters, like they need damage boosted more...

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:21 pm
Durlgrim wrote:
End-game: 30k+ damage is a regular thing from some casters, like they need damage boosted more...  

From a skill that has 15 minutes cooldown and 3,5 secs cast time and takes all your MP..

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:39 am
splasher__ wrote:
Durlgrim wrote:

From a skill that has 15 minutes cooldown and 3,5 secs cast time and takes all your MP..  

That was a really fast 3.5 seconds the last time I saw it cast...took about 0.2 secs. Mage ran up and poof it hit.