Author Message

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:02 pm   Last edited by deatheater59 on May 23, 2014 7:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

Skill Test

I was playing a match when i did like 3 headshots in a row. I want to see if some other people can beat that. Post a SS of the highest Hs u can get in a row.
Well Here is Mine
Advertisement

BrgdSN

Rank 1
Joined
21 Sep 2011
Posts
284
Location
United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: Skill Test

deatheater59 wrote:
I was playing a match when i did like 3 headshots in a row. I want to see if some other people can beat that. Post a SS of the highest Hs u can get in a row.
Well Here is Mine
 


I do actually, I just need some quick help (explanation) on how to upload the screens

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Re: Skill Test

BrgdSN wrote:
deatheater59 wrote:
I was playing a match when i did like 3 headshots in a row. I want to see if some other people can beat that. Post a SS of the highest Hs u can get in a row.
Well Here is Mine
 


I do actually, I just need some quick help (explanation) on how to upload the screens  

Go to this Website Click choose file go to computer/aeriagames/wolfteam/screenshots. and than click upload image

BrgdSN

Rank 1
Joined
21 Sep 2011
Posts
284
Location
United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:21 pm
Here they are



kill 13, headshot but no screen -_-

and bonus

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:32 pm
lol i mean in a row. You are showing me three different pictures

BrgdSN

Rank 1
Joined
21 Sep 2011
Posts
284
Location
United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:34 pm
deatheater59 wrote:
lol i mean in a row. You are showing me three different pictures  

Do you mean like at the same time?

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:48 pm
/waits for roidz to post pictures.

yuvalony

Rank 0
yuvalony
Joined
25 Jun 2009
Posts
122
Location
Tel Aviv Israel
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:51 pm
i just like this pic cuz of the background(no ap game)

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 3:31 pm
yuvalony wrote:
i just like this pic cuz of the background(no ap game)  

This is what i was talking about.
It is one screen shot
u can clearly see the amount of headshots
This was what i was asking for Very Happy

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
4167
Location
United States
PostedNov 08, 2011 3:57 pm
If I post mine I'll just be called AP noob ^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: