Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedJan 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Sorry for the bad news...
I wish I could post the winners but... sadly the judges have been pretty busy to judge in such a short amount of time (I myself just getting back from a 3 day vacation... with crappy internet on the last day -_-*)

So instead of tonight being the day to post results... I'm going to have to postpone it to up to next Sunday... especially since a few of the judges go back to school/college this week (myself included) so it will be harder on them to finish in just a few days.

However, if I can get 3 judges (while the other 2 have not even started as far as I know since 1 of the judges has not responded to me since last week and the other judge hasn't been on here for over a month now... lol... >.<) to finish up the judging I'll probably just call it like that since the point of 5 judges was just in case a couple had problems... which they have heh ._."

If any other details come up that are really important like the post I am making now (like the 4th judge has actually started judging) I will post an update for on here. Again I am sorry as well as the judges are sorry that the contest has to be delayed a little longer for anyone *really* hoping for the results to be posted tonight >.<

Advertisement

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedJan 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Okay I got 3 sheets in so far and right now the 4th judge says they want to get it done but hasn't had too much time *but* they really want to judge and will have it done by tomorrow. This might be a deciding factor because after adding the points up... its *really* close. Like 2nd and 1st could change, 4 different people could place 4th and then 3rd could even make it up to 2nd, maybe even 3rd!

Also going to see if judge 2 is going to want to amend their scoresheet cause... /noticed the sheet was kind of low on the points in all lol
So going to check that out too but... that is their call~ the deciding factor might be more relied on the 4th judge than the 2nd judge's amending xD

HountedHearth

Rank 0
HountedHearth
PostedJan 16, 2012 1:50 pm
@.@

The tension is killing me, I was hoping it was done this night QQ

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedJan 16, 2012 2:20 pm
Yeah... really sorry I had the scores ready and all too but... I asked the judge if they still wanted to judge and they were very sorry and still wanted to do it so... expect results tonight (waiting for their sheets either by them sending it through my email or when they come on asking how far they are and then they'd send it)

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedJan 16, 2012 11:59 pm
Well... kinda at a loss of words right now because the standings basically completely changed with the last judge that came into the picture o_o" but anyways...

Here are the winners

1st Place:

Winter Wonderland of Luc by celloplaya101 (202.1 points)

2nd Place:

Monster by HountedHearth (199.8 points)(

3rd Place:

War by choc_nat (197.4 points)

4th Place:

Midair Aim by memorized (193.1 points)

Those are the winners and congratulations to you all and to everyone, thanks for entering! I won't be sending the codes tonight though because... I was actually expecting to post before midnight here and it's almost 1 am here... should be in bed and still need to get ready for it lol... ._."

Note to the winners: Either send me a friend request so I can use meebo to send you the code, send me a PM through the forums telling me your hotmail/yahoo so I can live chat with you on there to give you the AP codes, or just let me know if you want me to just send the AP card code through the forum messaging system.... (last one I would find the most risky but it's your call...)

Note to everyone that entered: If you'd like your judge sheets, feel free to let me know with a post on here or send me a PM through the forums and I'll send you em!

Note to the Mods: if any of the mods are still looking over this thread, could you edit the 2nd post of this topic and post the winners on there as well. Thanks.

HountedHearth

Rank 0
HountedHearth
PostedJan 17, 2012 10:27 am
wewt, 2nd *__*

Congratulations to everyone of the winners!

And an extra word to everyone that didn't win: all your entries were awwwmazing <3 You're all winners for making such awwwwmazing-tastic artworks!

celloplaya101

Rank 0
celloplaya101
PostedJan 17, 2012 7:11 pm
...holy...omigod *has an asthma attack from surprise* o.o
*spaz attack* I won...? \o/ YAY! *rolls around in happiness*
Good job to everyone though! I enjoyed entering this contest!!

celloplaya101

Rank 0
celloplaya101
PostedJan 17, 2012 7:14 pm
Oh! And I'd like my judge sheet...critique makes me happy especially negative ones...lol

memorized

Rank 2
memorized
PostedJan 17, 2012 9:49 pm
whooot i placed! ^____^ Gz to the other winners too!

ooo I'll take my judge sheet too please! (I know I prob took a hit for the wings, I meant to change them but unexpected events irl prevented me from getting on to change it Dx if I can find the psd file tho ill give u the blue wing version for funsies regardless xD)

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedJan 18, 2012 9:59 pm
Okay I've given celloplaya and nat their codes through chat and have given Hounted's code through email as I've been told to do just waiting for a PM from you mem since I sent you one yesterday (with your judge sheet in it) explaining how you want to get your code then everyone will have been given their AP codes and the contest will be officially over!