Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedNov 27, 2011 5:39 pm
Okay I've edited the end of the post just to make it clear that *anyone* from *any game* can enter lol ._."

Advertisement

JkhEart

Rank 3
JkhEart
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:56 am
-woo fan art! Nice event.. I'll get your link and I'll post it in SB sometimes. I wish I can draw <3

-Good luck to everyone that will join!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedNov 29, 2011 8:02 am
JkhEart wrote:
-woo fan art! Nice event.. I'll get your link and I'll post it in SB sometimes. I wish I can draw <3

-Good luck to everyone that will join!  

Thanks for the reply! And sorry about that >_< (needs to practice on drawing to get better XD)

And to warn anyone that enters, since the event has moved to the AGE boards now, you *can't* edit your posts so if you have another entry/ want to repost your current entry with some edits in it, you *will* have to make a new post.

And if anyone has any questions about the event feel free to Forum PM me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
sovannavatnorng
PostedNov 29, 2011 9:19 am
hello mister I want to join too but I dont know how to submit picture to u , Im just new to this site but Im very sure that I can draw very well Smile just tell me how to send u my picture Smile thx

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedNov 29, 2011 10:50 am
sovannavatnorng wrote:
hello mister I want to join too but I dont know how to submit picture to u , Im just new to this site but Im very sure that I can draw very well Smile just tell me how to send u my picture Smile thx  

Okay to load a picture you got saved on your computer first you must upload it to a website like Photobucket, Imageshack, DeviantArt, etc. Then once it's uploaded all you have to do is follow the Set up format I have on the first post with the direct link to the picture between either the URL tags or the IMG tags.

Hope that helps out and if you have any other questions feel free to ask XP

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
sovannavatnorng
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:40 pm
so u mean I upload picture to photobucket and message the link to u ,right? and what if someone copy my picture ??

Posted By Aeria Mobile

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:44 pm
Put a signature on it. Something that signifies you and you can kinda put the signature into or near the picture. You can always put the picture up with a large "Sample" or "Copyright" or something on it and then email the picture to Lucario.

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
sovannavatnorng
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:47 pm
email the link ??

Posted By Aeria Mobile

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:53 pm
sovannavatnorng wrote:
email the link ??  

Email the document by attaching it to an email.

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
sovannavatnorng
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:54 pm
so why u need it to upload to photobucket ??

Posted By Aeria Mobile