jonnyoh

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2011 4:16 pm

hero skills

about monty
i recently tried to add a 2nd skill to monty and it took my first skill away which in turn upsets me to the fact that he is considered an epic hero he should be allowed more than one skill, if he is only allowed 1 skill due to being a free epic hero then i would like to be refunded on my basic archery skill. and that it is known to others as well that he is a limited epic hero and can only have 1 skill thanks.
in game name Sensuous
Advertisement

JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedNov 06, 2011 5:08 pm
Heroes are allowed more than one skill. However, every time you add a skill (up to 3) your hero has a chance to forget a skill.

So in essence it is another chance mechanic making it extremely difficult and costly to get the 3 skills you desire.

Wait until you upgrade. Suppose you have the 3 skills you like but you find a rank 2 version of one. If you try to learn it, you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it into the right slot. If you miss and because higher ranks don't stack with lower ranks you just lost the effect of 2 skills.

Safe mechanic is to stick with a single skill or multiple common lower level ones.

jonnyoh

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2011 5:10 pm
alright that clears it up thanks for that