So, after reading the announcement on KR LO; Next mini-OB test would be opening up and be more specifically on the Life Skills and Farming system
To begin/get to the Farm:
You must change into your life/profession job before proceeding.
- One can buy animals/plants.
- Gather materials needed to craft/cook for your life skill.
- You get a little gift after the animal/plant expires [see Afterward]
One will also receive a "Farming" quest as they proceed into the storyline.*(Regarding a sheep and whatnot. /cough)
"Farming today will be exciting~ Miss Pam cannot wait!!"**
To get to the farm, you press "M" to open your map, and click on the area with the cow and tree. (This map is the starting area for Humans, Blue Coral.)
At the farm:
There are only few things you can do at the farm;
When buying and using a plant/animal
- Buy a plant/animal
- Harvest/Gather materials from that said animal/plant to use to craft.
An NPC will sell the plants/animals
Animals: [cow, pig, panda, chicken, sheep, etc]
Plants/Trees:[oranges, apples, vegetables, cactus, etc]
"Oh my! They have everything~!"**
After you bought your animal/plant, you go to the empty field and you "mount" on your plant/animal
There are several options you can do with animals/plants:
If you desire to gather from the animal when it is not affectionate, gathering will fail like so:
BUT, if you brush and feed the animal before attempting to gather - it will gain affection, making your gathering successful like so:
After the Gathering:
- Feed "treats"
After you gather which will consist of 2/3 gathers per animal/plant (or 1. LOL)
Your animal/plant will die/poof :C
BUTTTT, your animal/plant will leave something behind as a momento
Like an animal skin hat! or a new hair style (temp. duration)!
- Anything asterisked(**) was translated by myself and made more coherent in English by Korean native Yewon Suk. (Thanks lovely♥♥)
- Anything (*) Is subject to change; As I re-read the topic of the matter, I may edit it to something much on point.
- Images were taken from the Korean site, credits to the GM team that have taken those screenshots. I will replace them with my own once they open OB once again.
- Reward(s) after gathering may or may not be available in our version of game