Author Message

MarcheYu

Rank 0
MarcheYu
Joined
15 Jul 2010
Posts
26
Location
United States
PostedNov 13, 2011 7:45 pm

PufflePrince

Not sure If this is on time or not D:

Wanted to do a lot more to this, The first one I did was bigger and had more in it, but the time was short. The puffs were traced off the original render and modified if anyone was wondering. So it does use a variation of the required picture. ;_; Edit*... Wait I guess I am on time ... I think? (Socially Award Penguin)..
Advertisement

GM_Venom

GameMaster: USA
GM_Venom
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
625
Location
San Jose United States
PostedNov 14, 2011 2:01 pm
As expected, tons of fantastic entries. We shall begin the royal process of fighting and bickering over who should win. Please hang tight!

Ricky8886

Rank 3
Ricky8886
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
856
Location
Japan
PostedNov 14, 2011 2:05 pm
tanshin478 wrote:
Hes the wrong type of alpha tester.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us  


HAHAHS THIS IS FUNNEH.

Aura_Of_Peace

Rank 0
Aura_Of_Peace
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
26
Location
*guess it* =D Slovenia
PostedNov 14, 2011 5:13 pm
GM_Venom wrote:
As expected, tons of fantastic entries. We shall begin the royal process of fighting and bickering over who should win. Please hang tight!  


any idea how long it might take to decide on the winners ?? Razz Very Happy

KitsuSage

Rank 0
KitsuSage
Joined
12 Sep 2010
Posts
193
Location
Oxford United Kingdom
PostedNov 15, 2011 3:29 am

Re: PufflePrince

Not sure If this is on time or not D:
MarcheYu wrote:

Wanted to do a lot more to this, The first one I did was bigger and had more in it, but the time was short. The puffs were traced off the original render and modified if anyone was wondering. So it does use a variation of the required picture. ;_; Edit*... Wait I guess I am on time ... I think? (Socially Award Penguin)..  


I love this one!!! >.< Great job MarcheYu

MarcheYu

Rank 0
MarcheYu
Joined
15 Jul 2010
Posts
26
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2011 10:13 am

Re: PufflePrince

Not sure If this is on time or not D:
KitsuSage wrote:
I love this one!!! >.< Great job MarcheYu  


thank you so much! It makes me really happy to know you enjoy it~ <3 You totally made my day! >w<

lagonnebula

Rank 0
lagonnebula
Joined
26 Jul 2008
Posts
15
Location
Paris France
PostedNov 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Re: PufflePrince

Not sure If this is on time or not D:
KitsuSage wrote:
MarcheYu wrote:

Wanted to do a lot more to this, The first one I did was bigger and had more in it, but the time was short. The puffs were traced off the original render and modified if anyone was wondering. So it does use a variation of the required picture. ;_; Edit*... Wait I guess I am on time ... I think? (Socially Award Penguin)..  


I love this one!!! >.< Great job MarcheYu  


Yeah this one pretty good !
Like it ^^

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
Joined
30 Jul 2011
Posts
545
Location
Germany
PostedNov 18, 2011 8:14 am
Congrats to the other winners ^^


>GMs
please next time make clear that we dont have to use the screenshot, so that you can still see it. or that we just need to use the motive itselfe...

KitsuSage

Rank 0
KitsuSage
Joined
12 Sep 2010
Posts
193
Location
Oxford United Kingdom
PostedNov 18, 2011 8:21 am
congrats all the winners!!! Razz especially Marche XD

blackgon55

Rank 0
blackgon55
Joined
25 Jun 2011
Posts
50
Location
Malaysia
PostedNov 18, 2011 8:41 am

Pre Alpha Event:Shop this Monster!

Congratulations to All Photoshop Event Winner!
Congratulations to All Winner and Participated!Nice and Creative Photo.Thank You for all hard job.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: