Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedNov 14, 2011 2:39 am
Personally, I believe it's a chance of Top/Bottom percentage. I don't have any numbers to back this up though.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~
Advertisement

alexandenator

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2011 3:06 am
when the time is over and you weren't able to recruit the epic hero, does the friendship level drop back to 0 and you have to start all over again? or can you use another aquaintance scroll and continue at the achieved friendship level? that would really interest me.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedNov 21, 2011 8:43 am
alexandenator wrote:
when the time is over and you weren't able to recruit the epic hero, does the friendship level drop back to 0 and you have to start all over again? or can you use another aquaintance scroll and continue at the achieved friendship level? that would really interest me.  

It drops back to 0 and you need to use another scroll to try again from 0 with full timer. I can only suggest saving up on pearls, brandies, roses, and agates before attempting to use them at all. Some people get lucky to get the hero with only 120ish friendship so just keep praying.

difiter

Rank 0
difiter
PostedNov 21, 2011 2:54 pm
kittymix wrote:
alexandenator wrote:

It drops back to 0 and you need to use another scroll to try again from 0 with full timer. I can only suggest saving up on pearls, brandies, roses, and agates before attempting to use them at all. Some people get lucky to get the hero with only 120ish friendship so just keep praying.  

120s friendship .

Well ,just think like this .
When you have 100/2000 ,that mean 5% success .
And you do 20 times "talk" (1 friendship per talk) ,that mean you do 5% 20 times (5%x20=100% win) .Just a statistical theory of probability .
So basically ,you have chance to win at 120 friendship .(But remember ,sometime when you toss a coin you meet a same face 10 times a row ,that is evil luck ,or bad-luck )

Saccarlo

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2011 8:05 am
Actually, 20 times 5% is more or less a 64% chance (100% - (95%)^20).
But (from my little experience made so far) even this 64% seems too high and unrealistic to me, so I am afraid that the probability is lower, and not so simple to calculate.

Edit:
after hearing of people who failed to get epic heroes even with almost 500/750 friendship, my guess is that probably, at the moment of the acquaintance, the system cold roll a random number up to 750 (or 2000), and that is the amount of friendship you need to reach to get the hero.

triniarin

Rank 0
triniarin
PostedFeb 04, 2012 12:05 pm
Saccarlo wrote:
Actually, 20 times 5% is more or less a 64% chance (100% - (95%)^20).
But (from my little experience made so far) even this 64% seems too high and unrealistic to me, so I am afraid that the probability is lower, and not so simple to calculate.

Edit:
after hearing of people who failed to get epic heroes even with almost 500/750 friendship, my guess is that probably, at the moment of the acquaintance, the system cold roll a random number up to 750 (or 2000), and that is the amount of friendship you need to reach to get the hero.  

I think its just more lower formula like:
1\(hero max - your friendship level). So it for lucky persons only.

PrinceTrase

Rank 0
PrinceTrase
PostedFeb 05, 2012 11:41 am
JojinRaiun wrote:
tp1993 wrote:
Hello guys, can you tell me which items (include item from mall) I can give them to increase the friendship.  

Rose (+1), Agate (+1), Brandy (+5), and Pearl (+10)  

Lol, it should have been 1-3-5-10

Makes no sense to have two items with the same value.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedFeb 05, 2012 12:45 pm
On avg from what I have seen these are the target areas for the heros

Tier 1 400
Tier 2 1200
Tier 3 and up 3200
I wouldnt start using items until i know i can reach atleast these numbers so you dont risk losing all of your items. Also Tier 1 and 2 it seems best to use 1 item at a time and Tier 3+ turn the items in 1k to 1500 at a time to lower your cost on jadite

Wm.Horus

Rank 0
Wm.Horus
PostedJul 13, 2012 5:09 am

epic heroes

your math i mean by god were you taught by prime apes
right, lets say your after valkry, she is essentially the best for cavalry and archers although it may be another two as enhard as her opposite.

the odds will not stack in your favor as you go.

e.g[i.e]
think of it like this.

you start valkry, shes a 2000. so if you use typical persuasion then your odds are 1/2000 transferring this to a percentage is basic math and i don't understand how you don't know this, they teach it to freakin' children of 10 and 11 xD

to transfer a fraction to percentage you need to transfer it to a decimal first which means dividing your numerator by your denominator. so in this case of 1/2000 we divide 1 by 2000. [as you can see its not looking good for us is it Wink]the answer of course is 0.0005 then we can transfer this to a percentage by merely x100 which takes us too 0.05[%]

of course the second time you do this it wont be 1/2000 but 1/1999 because the odds are reduced, you chances never increase the sum just lessens itself, you should see the difference if you have an ounce of intelligence.

sorry to be mean [not really] don't feed me spam mail [or do Wink] your wasting your time an merely nourishing me xD

the sum for every hundred you do is below xD

100/2000
simplified: 1/20
so you divide 1 by 20 and get 0.05 and then x100 = 5 so when you reach a 100 yours odds are 100 times more likely as opposed to when you start out.

this is how it would work if it was a question of math, Hard the makers might have been as bad as you at math [i dont know]

EDIT: just so we are clear that five percent is a sum of the entire 100 you have done to reach 100/2000 so its a lot of effort for a good hero. soo for every hundred you do, you have a 1/20 chance Wink hope i helped some of you guys. i mean i know, but im okay with it Smile

golden age. server triumph. name: Anonymous Wink [a smart person can figure it out, you have no hope though]

vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedJul 19, 2012 2:13 pm
barthalimul wrote:
On avg from what I have seen these are the target areas for the heros

Tier 1 400
Tier 2 1200
Tier 3 and up 3200
I wouldnt start using items until i know i can reach atleast these numbers so you dont risk losing all of your items. Also Tier 1 and 2 it seems best to use 1 item at a time and Tier 3+ turn the items in 1k to 1500 at a time to lower your cost on jadite  

I think this goes with the premise of using straight gifting (not employing the pearling method).