PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Selling my services :D

Okay, if this isn't allowed just tell me & I'll edit/remove this topic. I copied it from the WolfTeam section, since I hope there will be more traffic here :d

So basically I'm selling my services, large art, signatures, logos, avatars you name it.

Now the price will go by how hard the request is.....

500 AP - decently long taking to make

350 AP - again, this requires quite some effort, and I guarantee a good result

180 AP - fairly easy but still good looking, popout or regular, you name it

180 AP - doesn't take long, but you can still send the message across in a shiny way

Then come avatars (100 AP) and other stuff I can't remember right now..... So just provide me with what you want, what you want on the thing you want and a screenshot of you in game with enough AP.

I will repair something if you dislike it/it bothers you.

Have a nice day Very Happy
Advertisement

PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
PostedNov 03, 2011 5:35 pm
Okay, just to get this going.....

the next person who posts gets a free avatar/signature.

Keep in mind, (for the person getting a free one) - if you're one of the people that request signatures at every artist, you are NOT getting it.

P.S.: If you order one, it'll take maximum a day or two to receive it. I hold full rights to decline a order.

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedNov 03, 2011 5:51 pm
Selling forum signatures/avatars/artwork for AP sounds a lot like selling in-game items (AP) for out of game items/services, which is strictly prohibited by the terms of service of all of Aeria's games.

*edited* removed suggestion that you are in wrong forums. Misread the first couple of lines in your post, thinking you meant to post to Wolfteam forums.

PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Selling graphics for AP or selling AP items for real life services o.o Kinda exatcly the opposite, don't you think? XD

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:20 pm
MasterExplodr wrote:
Selling forum signatures/avatars/artwork for AP sounds a lot like selling in-game items (AP) for out of game items/services, which is strictly prohibited by the terms of service of all of Aeria's games.  

i've seen others selling sigs
nd tehy still around
so idnt think it'd be against tos

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:25 pm
PigIer wrote:
Selling graphics for AP or selling AP items for real life services o.o Kinda exatcly the opposite, don't you think? XD  

From paragraph 1 of section 9 in the Terms of Service found here: http://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms

You may not sell or auction any game accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material, nor may you assist others in doing so.

Again, this is my opinion, but offering graphics (which are not an in-game item or currency) in exchange for AP or AP items would be against the Terms of Service. While you are not selling in game items for graphics, anyone who purchases a graphic from you with AP is clearly violating the terms of service, and you are "assisting others in doing so."

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Ok, just spoke to a GS on the matter. I am apparently wrong. Selling forums signatures and avatars for AP or in-game currency is allowed.

Good luck to you Smile

PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:32 pm
MasterExplodr wrote:
Ok, just spoke to a GS on the matter. I am apparently wrong. Selling forums signatures and avatars for AP or in-game currency is allowed.

Good luck to you Smile  

Very Happy ty ty

u want that free one?

And you can think of it this way...I do something for them, they voluenteairly give me a reward xD

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
PostedNov 03, 2011 8:13 pm
If doesnt want the free one I do Smile

*edit* - just so you have this posted, this is allowed and is not breaking any rules

PigIer

Rank 3
PigIer
PostedNov 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Superfrog1219 wrote:
If doesnt want the free one I do Smile

*edit* - just so you have this posted, this is allowed and is not breaking any rules  

I AM LEGIT!

Woot.

Gimme info hun i'll work on it first thing when I wake up :d And which type lolz :p