GargIT

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2011 2:56 am
Yeah, happend to me too, My army is stuck can't get it back. Sad

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedNov 19, 2011 4:06 am
Portals are used to go to 1 of the 4 different regions.

They appear as wilderness, but are also in permanent locations on the map..
if you ever get separated from your city. try heading back to the appropriate portal to get back to your region.

the permanent ones are located in the corners of each region.

<a></a>

Wolf1949

Rank 0
Wolf1949
PostedSep 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Portals

Mystic Portal(152,7)
I have been trying to get back to this portal but am not able to. When i do a lookup for it it does not find it, When i enter the cords, it gives me a Empty Village(o,o) and locks up. So, How do i get back to the original portal, Mystic Portal(152,7)? I went from Laural Creek to Silver Beach on Ascension and now i am not able to get back to my Village. Have not found anyway of getting to the portal mentioned above. Anyone can help? I have been able to get back to Laural Creek but when i attempt to go to my Village, it tells me its inaccessable. The only thing it allows me to do is go to the Fortress, Attack Wilds and goto a Village that is in Truce.

vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedSep 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Re: Portals

Mystic Portal(152,7)
Wolf1949 wrote:
I have been trying to get back to this portal but am not able to. When i do a lookup for it it does not find it, When i enter the cords, it gives me a Empty Village(o,o) and locks up...  

Mystic Portals are a one-way trip - you cannot go back to them once you've passed through it. You can lead more armies through it to the destination, but none can return through that portal.

Your options are to:

-- Find the natural portal (each continent has two - one by the northern and southern most corners of the continent bordering the next continent) of the continent you're on that's closest to your city and attempt to walk home.
-- Kill your troops in some wilds in that continent to spare yourself the walk.
-- Port a city to collect your troops.
-- (best option) Suicide your troops in an instance and revive them where you want them.

[[Portal locations: EW - NE/SW; HL: NW/SE; LC: NE;SW; SB: NE/SE]]

wingmich23

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 10:49 am
or to create another account xD