Jev86

Rank 0
Jev86
PostedNov 02, 2011 4:07 pm   Last edited by Jev86 on Jun 21, 2012 9:34 am. Edited 37 times in total

[Guild] Silence

Looking for a well organized guild? We will have a ranking system. ~Recruiting Now~
Silence: Recruiting

Want to meet new friends in a new game? Don't want to solo or have a hard time finding a party? Yea...same here. Silence is a guild for fun loving, crazy but awesome people.

Leader's Experience
I have run guilds in Mabinogi, Perfect World, Forsaken World and co-run many others. I have set up many alliances. A few of the guilds I have run/co-run had 100+ members online at any given time.

Ranking System
I'm a very organized person, with that being said Silence will have a ranking system. The higher the rank the more responsibility you will have. I do not want anyone to feel unwanted or neglected in the guild. As the guild grows more positions will become available. (All positions are subjective until Closed Beta)

The guild is divided into five (5) branches: Mage, Cleric, Warrior, Thief, and Events. I will be adding two (2) more when I see fit: Production and PvP. All of these will have a Senior Officer and an Officer. When the guild grows more Officers will be added to accommodate for the amount of members.
Senior Officers and responsiblities
Officers and responsiblities
Event Officers and responsibilities

Guildmaster: Jev86 (Kyta)

Vice leader: stormydays, Rulerofall

Guild Senior Officers: Charlon, Litsahcalloh, Ari Torke, badhaircutkid, Skyeberry

Guild Officers: boweezie, jacknecromancer, Nareii, MrDeke, Linnilotus, Melly

Events
As stated above Silence has an Event branch for the guild. These select members are given the responsibility to come up with events, execute the events in the proper manner, and coming up with the prizes (if that applies to the situation). We will have event, guild meetings and guild gatherings. These ladies have been coming up with events and most are posted on our forum page.
Event Forum

Forums:
Apply here/Silence forums
Other:
Silence Facebook (hardly use this)

Requirements:

* Must be active. Give notice prior to extended absences to avoid being removed from the guild. Please give your notice in the Absence Forum

* Must have fun and like to joke around but with a level of maturity. Can not guarentee the subject matter in guild chat.
"Yes, having fun is a requirement! If you dont then I will have to punish you by tickling" ~Linnilotus

* No Drama, trolling, or begging for free stuff. Be nice to fellow members.

* Must sign up and apply on guildlaunch forums.

Current members: Jev86, Stormydays, Rulerofall666, Litsahcalloh, Dark, Ladywolf, Kitiarasbane, Bella, Boweezie, Jacknecromancer, Badhaircutkid, Linnilotus, Spiritbelow, Skyeberry, Xpoof, Ari Torke, Dashie, Amo, Charlon, Feilidxy, Mr. Deke, Sugar Kyu, Nareii, SparkleKit, Darkshadow, Omega, Goat, Crescendo, Sephier, Xyrex, Tobi, AaronUchiha, Chocoboghost, homodachi, Jsaga, KupaKupa, mangamad, NekoNaruto, Phaizes, Silkjackle, Sugarfreak, Trickso

We are an English speaking guild based in the U.S. we will accept anyone that has a good grasp on the English language ^^
[/size]
Advertisement

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedAug 21, 2013 12:39 am
Wth I can't see the posts.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedAug 21, 2013 12:40 am
Wtf I'm going to get on my computer to see this!

Ah! Wtf! Where'd all the pages go! I was page 300 Macho Man! Wth?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Neko_Naruto

Rank 1
Neko_Naruto
PostedAug 21, 2013 3:34 am
boweezie10 wrote:
Wth I can't see the posts.  

Omg I can't see them either. O.o

what did the Aeria Staffs do? on the main Guild forum tab, It shows that we only have 3 replies

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 21, 2013 4:03 am
aeria'd
i brought this curse upon us. i'll leave for some time.

EDIT : idgaf i'm not scared

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedAug 21, 2013 6:47 am
Bam.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedAug 21, 2013 7:12 am
Da Hard?

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 21, 2013 10:50 am
qawsar wrote:
Da ****?  

Aeria'd

i sent a ticket. kindly asking to tell me wtf happened

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedAug 21, 2013 11:51 am
Strange o.o We were doing so good xD

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 21, 2013 11:55 am
someone's been deleting my posts all day...maybe it's connected with this

i also broke my chair yesterday...or so i thought. aeria probably wired my house too.