pkerkid1

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2011 5:18 pm

[LvL 3] L33T [Recuriting ANYONE!]

Currently In Laurel Creek
Hello Everyone!

My IGN in Golden Ages is pkerkidhd. I got an invited to Golden Ages this morning and so far I really like this game. I would like to create a alliance for anyone new players or players that played before me. My alliance is called L33T as I said before anyone can join. The rules I have in the alliance is everyone has to be respectful and help each other out. We have no enemy right now and I'm not looking forward to any right now.
To join all you need to do is talk to Deliah (Guild Officer). Join guild and search for L33T.

Promotion:

Elder: Show very helpful knowledge to the guild. Must be respectful and nice to everyone in the community. Donate whenever you can.

Officer: Show decent helpful knowledge. Must be respectful and nice to everyone in the community. Donate whenever you can.

Member: Must be respectful and nice to everyone in the community. Donate whenever you can.

Allys:

- Prismic
- Hshot
- Ranked

Alliance Tree:

Leader:
- PkerkidHD

Elder:
- ISimplyFallenI

Officier:
- Tibi
- Nugtorios

Majority of the alliance are in Laurel Creek. But we are spreading around the map.
Current rank: 77
Total Members: 20
Alliance Level: 3

We do alliance quests everyday and everyone is active so far 20 men are holding up this alliance and we stand strong!

Hope you guys join and have fun! Smile

Thanks,
PkerkidHD