sedat 2 pro
but he got hacked
-.-

Advertisement

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
PostedNov 17, 2011 9:04 pm
Wait wait wait wait... Witch has wall hacks YET you are STILL winning ... Hmmm what does that suggest about you? It makes it even more obvious ous how you can turn off hack then SS and how you crossed out your name... I know that your clan leader hacks.. The rest of you guys are bad

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedNov 19, 2011 2:21 am
omgusck47 wrote:
Wait wait wait wait... Witch has wall hacks YET you are STILL winning ... Hmmm what does that suggest about you? It makes it even more obvious ous how you can turn off hack then SS and how you crossed out your name... I know that your clan leader hacks.. The rest of you guys are bad  

They also didn't post the final score. They still won but it was 6-5 and I made a significant comeback.

trobes2

Rank 1
trobes2
PostedNov 19, 2011 4:36 am
lol xD!!!

My New Signature!!! don't click this link...

Kight.Slayer

Rank 2
Kight.Slayer
PostedDec 11, 2011 4:52 pm
AP is the only reason we keep getting more and more updates because AeriaGames and Softynx make lots of money from spenders. Stop hating AP because they own you. Mercenary owns nearly every clan out there, along with Terrebye, who would own most players.

Stop complaining.

ala12345

Rank 2
PostedDec 12, 2011 10:15 am
Kight.Slayer wrote:
AP is the only reason we keep getting more and more updates because AeriaGames and Softynx make lots of money from spenders. Stop hating AP because they own you. Mercenary owns nearly every clan out there, along with Terrebye, who would own most players.

Stop complaining.  

you're such an idiot

shimmer_

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 11:49 pm
Kight.Slayer wrote:

Stop complaining.  

ap has gotten out of control, games a total **** mess. softnyx wolfteam survived near on 3yrs with basic cash items like gold awp and the player base would have been far bigger.

now its a cashgrab and just the nerds buy the AP to fuel their addiction. I bet the player base is shrinking for a couple of reasons. 1- any1 decent and with half a brain would realize what a **** ludicrous advantage AP gives, and cant stand listening to 13yr olds bragging how good they are with 5x the normal life. and 2) any new player would be turned off immediately once they get out of the rookie server.

new games go for around 100bucks? and u kneegrows spend that atleast every month, hahhaa.

tl;dr fu ck AP and mercenary fuc ken suck. terrabyte is nothing without ap, even with it, i dont rate him.

ibuyapilubDK

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2011 9:15 am
Kight.Slayer wrote:

Stop complaining.  

Hilarious

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedDec 17, 2012 3:17 am
here is one:

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedDec 17, 2012 7:36 am
Such an old thread lol

Reminds me of the noob days Razz