Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
PostedNov 01, 2011 3:19 am
Earth Family ( Meow team) wanna fight Mercenary ( Rawr team ) when i come back in-game :3

Advertisement

iBuyapicool

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 3:36 am
Terrabyte had a hard time playing against me yesterday. And why would u make an ownage thread when ur full of cash? owning with full cash is impossible because u will be always seen as a sucker.

levi9_0you

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 6:33 am
DiXiE_NorMuS wrote:
dershil wrote:
Razz My favorite is when Loukas QQ. It makes me feel good about myself xD.  

Post some screenshots up maybe of no AP and against some decent opposition?

How about a video even? I'm not saying you hack, but I love to see u play, seen far too many scrubs post screenshots and bask how good they are, where i know they hack. Aimbot can't be seen, walls are run on a toggle. Just sayin.  

terrabyte in no ap match is not good

iBuyapicool

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 10:53 am
levi9_0you wrote:
DiXiE_NorMuS wrote:
dershil wrote:

How about a video even? I'm not saying you hack, but I love to see u play, seen far too many scrubs post screenshots and bask how good they are, where i know they hack. Aimbot can't be seen, walls are run on a toggle. Just sayin.  

They all suck without ap. This thread is pointless as I said before because there can't be ownage with full cash screenshots.

Saybbtoacc

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 11:35 am
A room full of OP Cashers. GG men

Most fun and competitive games have always been against these 2 beasts as of late.

Tech is too good when he actually tries..Too much to handle on Paien lol

fever11

Rank 1
fever11
PostedNov 01, 2011 11:51 am
You forgot to post images of you crying to people Very Happy

And of you guys losing.

Also some people have good points here. There cannot be ownage with full ap. Mercenary is a full ap clan. Last time we versed you was a few days ago and idk why you warred us because you thought i hacked and cried every time i came in your room but when we did vs you, you guys had 2 special edition characters and 1 230 hp i think.

LOLZZZZZZZZZZ

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 5:11 pm
iBuyapicool wrote:
levi9_0you wrote:
DiXiE_NorMuS wrote:
dershil wrote:

They all suck without ap. This thread is pointless as I said before because there can't be ownage with full cash screenshots.  
Only reason witchking is positive is cuz hes walling without his hacks im sure they would have lost 6-0

Imagion.

Rank 4
Imagion.
PostedNov 02, 2011 3:03 am

Understand

Hey,

First of all, stop freaking complaining over AP and this thread. The only bad thing in my opinion about this thread is mentioned in the title: "QQ/Ownage Thread.". Apart from that why is everyone hating so much? I don't think anyone is perfect here? EVERYONE has bad games! That's why terrabyte got 0/6. Don't like AP? Leave. Simple.

Enough Said.

shimmer_

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2011 12:17 am   Last edited by shimmer_ on Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
cribs/desired

BrgdSN

Rank 1
PostedNov 03, 2011 1:43 am
How can I share pictures?