Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 01, 2012 7:25 am
Moznic wrote:
Zelxski wrote:
I'll check out the site thank you. Yeah I'm sort of looking for a new computer. If I was to go out and buy one what should I be looking for? But I don't mind hearing what parts I should be be concerned about.

The computer would mostly be used for 3D programs (Maya) and photo editing programs (photoshop). But I would be playing games on it as well. Being able to play EE and LO on high graphics while having Maya running in the background with no lag at all would be my dream computer. lol (wishful thinking)

Is this what you need?

Notebook
Processor: 1.9 GHz
Memory: 2 GB DDR2
Video: ATI Redeon X1270
HD: 250 GB

So far this runs almost every program smoothly when on high performance. Except the 3D program (maya), it lags badly when working. Also this overheats whenever on high performance to long.  

Well I can't really give much hint at which shop to buy the pc since I am not from US/CA/EU. But tomshardware is a good source to help you out build up your computer.  

No problem. I was more interested in figuring out what sort of parts I should be looking for as a minimal standard. I managed to find some info out though, thanks for your help. I'm considering trying to find a computer like this:

Processor: 3.0 GHz
Memory: 8 or 10 GB DDR2
Graphics: integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor & AMD Radeon graphics up to 1GB of dedicated GDDR5
HD: 500 or 750 GB

You think this would destroy most of the lag issues I have now?

Advertisement

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedApr 02, 2012 11:24 pm
How is everyone doing? Just thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Also I'm playing Grand Fantasia after quitting because I thought I was going to play LO, turns out that didn't happen as LO is taking...an insanely long time. Its past projecting release dates for Beta, and I don't think a release date that is accurate will ever be produced.

-MORE waiting-

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 04, 2012 10:49 am
silentplayer1 wrote:

Also I'm playing Grand Fantasia after quitting because I thought I was going to play LO, turns out that didn't happen as LO is taking...an insanely long time. Its past projecting release dates for Beta, and I don't think a release date that is accurate will ever be produced.

-MORE waiting-  

Hi, I am doing well. And yourself?

True LO is taking long, but it would seem the game was hacked during one of the beta's. At least that is what I heard, I could be wrong though. I would assume they are trying to fix that and a few other issues. As far as release dates go, I just hope they can figure out how to fix whatever the problem is. If they can't who knows what will happen. (Well we sort do know.)

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedApr 09, 2012 7:07 pm
Zelxski wrote:
silentplayer1 wrote:

-MORE waiting-  

Hi, I am doing well. And yourself?

True LO is taking long, but it would seem the game was hacked during one of the beta's. At least that is what I heard, I could be wrong though. I would assume they are trying to fix that and a few other issues. As far as release dates go, I just hope they can figure out how to fix whatever the problem is. If they can't who knows what will happen. (Well we sort do know.)  

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, but I'm doing fine.

As far as LO goes, its only a matter of time until BETA comes out. We will be rewarded our suffering, otherwise there really was no point.

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 10, 2012 1:43 pm
No worries, life calls. Good to hear your well. Indeed, the more I hear about it and the plans they have in store, the more excited I am to play it. Although I hope the game comes out after I get my new computer. Then I can have flawless (well almost) game play. Such a selfish wish indeed. lol

In the meantime, the wait has given me some time to meet the community. Get a feel for a lot of the players and their guilds. Had time to mull over my build, others are making programs like the manager for crafting. I even had time to send a pm to every guild leader on forum. o.o The wait is long, but the community seems to be proactively waiting. That builds the anticipation more, but it also makes waiting a bit more easier. Its like having a good book while waiting on a long line. Your tiered of standing, but the book is making your wait a bit enjoyable.

aquaflair

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2012 11:57 am
If anyone needs me I'll probably be giving that overly cute game a go (trying to stick to Aeria rules by not saying the actual name) on the 25th that a lot of old Luna (Luna is no longer running so I'm assuming it's ok to mention it) players are migrating to. Might as well since LO is being put back a tad longer.

Hope everyone's good and well Smile

Moznic

Rank 0
Moznic
PostedMay 18, 2012 2:47 pm
Hey all.

What you guys up to? Haven't seen any kind of activity for a while. What you all doing during the wait of LO? Did u start playing another game. If so which game are u currently playing?

fantasykristal

Rank 1
fantasykristal
PostedMay 18, 2012 9:37 pm
pretty sure they've taken over Crystal Saga xP
thats what my sister is telling me anyway as she's looking over my shoulder xD

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedMay 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Crystal saga didn't appeal to me, and Waren Story looks interesting, but no one will play it because of all the new MMO's coming out: D3, TERA...etc.

Anyhow, I am still active, playing Repulse (FPS), and currently no MMO.

Moznic

Rank 0
Moznic
PostedMay 19, 2012 4:07 am
Well if anyone is playing any MMO right now than feel free to say so Razz. Currently I am just lurking around doing other things and I did not play anything for a quite while now.