Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedOct 30, 2011 1:35 am   Last edited by Cervios on Jan 19, 2012 1:21 pm. Edited 11 times in total

[Guild] Brimstone

The legend continues

Brimstone has been created time and time again in various games I've played. It has been built in Runescape, Dream of Mirror Online, Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal and now Lime Odyssey. Each time, becoming one of the most successful guilds if not the top rated one at some point. I have what it takes to be a leader and know to be a good leader I must surround myself with good members. I have my own guidelines I've made that keep a guild strong and flourishing. A key component is having a guild at max capacity with active members, due to this I have always had a rule of thumb which is if you're offline more than 3 days without notice you will be kicked. So if you tend to take hiatus out of the blue, Brimstone isn't for you.

~Brimstone in Lime Odyssey currently~
At the time of this post we are waiting for Limes CB phase to begin. Due to this there are no actual requirements to join Brimstone aside from having a sense of humor and acknowledging you will have to remain active to be in the guild once the game is up or risk being kicked. Once the game begins I don't have any real set of rules aside from following Aerias ToS and representing the guild in a good light. I don't tolerate childish behavior that tarnishes the name Brimstone, the way one person acts tends to give people the idea that's how everyone in their guild behaves as well.

Our new site is up! - Guild Site
*RULES*

-ACTIVE (if you're offline more than 3 days when the game begins without notice you will be kicked.)
-Be mature in public, remember outside of guild chat the things you do/say reflect on us as a whole.
-RESPECT fellow guild mates!

With that said I have high hopes for the future of the guild and hope everyone has a good time that manages to find their way here. I look forward to making Brimstone into the juggernaut it always becomes with you!

Any comments or questions feel free to post or pm me with them!

by posting in this thread you agree to pledge your allegiance to Brimstone and remain loyal until death, don't be surprised if you see your name in the member list!

Member list:

-Leader
Cervios

-Officers
PM me if intrested

-YuffieConformer
music13

-Members

LordRapthorne
GreenColin
GreatJohnSmith
Anon0426
Cesious
dan2much
piretess
bunnicat
Kizuna7
yulino
pretendpain
iKawaii512
ItsVintage
Therolyte
leXieh
diulei85
cyap
chippit
LuckyStar
aquaflair
IIBARCODEII
BlacksmithNA

Special thanks to Moznic for the guild banner!

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...
Advertisement

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:00 pm
Moar Guilds?
._.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:02 pm
-Flex- not moar guilds THE guild!

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:04 pm
I am so in on this.

<center></center>

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:11 pm
Thats the spirit matey

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:29 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
I am so in on this.  

No! We lost English...
-sobs loudly-

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:37 pm
and so it begins.... the 10000 years of tyranny and darkness shall begin once again

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:40 pm
Ffft. Cerv you would, I can totally see you dominating Lime already. :V

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:43 pm
He will not Dominate
I will not be Dominated
Never

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:44 pm
It happened in DoMO and GF, proven track record of a good leader, I'm strong as a python, fast as a cheetah, hairy like a sloth, sexy like a dung beetle, and i have a silver tongue. I defeated cthulu and saved the earth before you all woke up last night, no biggy everyday kinda thing for me. I taught johnny appleseed how to grow apples, I defeated the south, I found the moon, I gave a rib bone to make women. FACTS.

Cervios - Proven to lead