cojocaru1

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:46 am

Weekly Task

Character Name:Alanor
Server:1
I think that if you are a V.I.P you should have more privileges because 100 gold for V.I.P is 1000 Aeria Points.Thanks

<a></a>
Advertisement

MitaBiciclista

Rank 0
MitaBiciclista
PostedNov 03, 2011 6:54 am

Task

Character Name:Biciclista
Server:1
Hello,I think that those Tomes from Shop are a little expensive, I mean for an example, Tome Of Berserker III it's 25 gold and people sell it with 5 gold maxim,and like this you will get more buyers.Thanks.

okaydokey

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2011 2:17 pm

recruitable units and population

Ign: Nayira
Server 3

Suggestion: Instead of disbanding the whole units in the hero assign ..could u make any button u can actually add a specific number of units depending your population? there were many times in the past which i wanted to add a number of units and i couldnt.Example..when someone has 40.000k units at 41.000k max population.if the recruitable units u want to recruit are higher than 1k it shows that u have reached the max pupolution..and u cant actually add the 1k units because the recruitable are more than 1k.

Determanator

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Re: recruitable units and population

okaydokey wrote:
Ign: Nayira
Server 3

Suggestion: Instead of disbanding the whole units in the hero assign ..could u make any button u can actually add a specific number of units depending your population? there were many times in the past which i wanted to add a number of units and i couldnt.Example..when someone has 40.000k units at 41.000k max population.if the recruitable units u want to recruit are higher than 1k it shows that u have reached the max pupolution..and u cant actually add the 1k units because the recruitable are more than 1k.  

you mean recruiting troops from the barracks? if so... that's already possible...

fairy.wings

Rank 2
fairy.wings
PostedNov 03, 2011 4:10 pm
Determanator wrote:
Name: Determanator
Server: 2
Suggestion: Personally i think that being able to unbind items(bind on pickup items excluded of course) for a small gold penalty could be a good idea. I think that it would kick start the market in the less active servers and really help the economy on all games.

Suggestion 2: Imagine you're in the dungeon and you just complete a boss fight; a rare orange or purple item drops that you've spent ages looking for... then imagine the dreaded "Your Inventory is full." message pops up right at that time. Prehaps including the option to swap an item in the inventory for one just looted would avoid this potential problem.  

About your 2nd sugestion maybe send to mail option would work better, something like this:
Inventory is full send item to mail Yes or No option.

Thanks to rope1ends for the gorgeous sig

superbiik

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Suggestion

Name HuwagPo
Server 2

I would like to see a weekly challenge in game. Where in on a time frame people can enter a queue and set for a party to beat waves of monsters. after every wave, a boss or mini boss will come out until the final and most powerful boss is defeated. This is DIFFERENT from the boss on maps that can be taken whenever you want. This boss is stonger, even the mobs are. And can be taken once a week only. must be lvl restricted. gives of exp boost, honor, reputation OR a rare drop.

smexyluna

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Suggestion

IGN Smexyluna
Server 4

Suggestion: An alliance bank for members to donate items for other players to use. Too many times have I had to copperfy an item not needed at the time that could have been used for a future new recruit.

nebelim

Rank 0
nebelim
PostedNov 04, 2011 6:14 am
IGN: Nebelim
Server 4

Suggestion: Ability to change hero portraits and names. Could just be change between already existing hero portraits and names or complete customization such as adding in original names.

Reason: Some people like to have only one race of heroes or just not have the same hero portrait more than once. Keeps the aesthetic feel of the game fresh as more recent browser games allow hero customization to some extent.

BaseDead

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2011 7:04 pm
IGN: BaseDeath

Server: 3

Suggestion: In game housing for players, With Storage that can be upgraded to store extra items.

Reason: You could sell furniture for customization and also upgrades for greater storage capacity.

SwedishHM

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2011 8:41 pm
IGN: Swedish

Server:4

I think a spectator mode for alliance wars would be a nice addition, for alliances that have not participated in one before, perhaps watching one would help in preparation for the future.