rare01

Rank 0
rare01
PostedOct 30, 2011 6:54 pm
IGN:One
Server:4

Suggestion: i want to add upgrade weapon like weapon+1 up to +10 every success ups will add bonus stats Very Happy its better because most of the player wanted to ups item thats all Very Happy
Advertisement

badsun89

Rank 0
badsun89
PostedOct 30, 2011 8:48 pm
Kuma
server 4

1. Alliance Dungeon, dungeon for alliance member only with team battle of 3 or 6 for better drops and better exp. Consider this a plus to alliance, so alliance ppl wont easily leave the alliance (or to make ppl obey the archon order so they wont be dismissed) when they already got usual party for better/faster exp in an alliance.

*This idea originally spoken by Nghi, only add an explaination here*

2. Remove the 12 limit of ppl can be plundered in wild or atleast make it par with the hits he can made, its so unfair when for an instance a player att 3 players in an alliance for 6,6 and 3 and he could only be hit back for 12 times by those 3 ppl. Instead of 12 times a day limit it might be better to give him a moving limit for example when a player do 0 plunder his limit is 6, when he do 1-6 his limit moved to 12 and when he do 6 or more his limit become 15 or 20 or so. Further more with the force plunder card one can screw ppl easily the way it is now... a player can plunder 100 times and he can be plundered back only 12 times.

*especially for s4*

tykrr

Rank 0
tykrr
PostedOct 31, 2011 7:28 am

suggestion

character: tykrr
server: 3

suggestion: after new"feature" 10 free slots in invenmtory for opening chests and using some cards added, maybe not bad idea made tomes of skills stackable - little help to get some free spaces

<a></a>

merfol

Rank 0
merfol
PostedOct 31, 2011 8:28 am

heroes

i think hero sacrifice should cost less because i dont think its worth to pay 100g+ to make a good hero...the game would be much funner if we could have better heroes:P

artulord

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2011 4:24 pm
Name: Rekreion
Server: 1

Suggestion:

I find it would be very advantageous for all players, no matter what realm, to have a Full Screen mode option so we could navigate more effctively within the game, enjoy it's beautiful graphics better, get a more real-time-action experience and, generally, enjoy the game even more, for I find my browser being in the way all the time, plus, you can still keep whatever anouncement options you need, even ads, on the top or bottom of the Full Screen.

I hope you find this useful, although maybe not very inventive;
Thank you!

dethmatic

Rank 0
dethmatic
PostedNov 01, 2011 7:29 am

suggestion

joebloe
server four

suggestion :

having a sell option in auction house for alliance members only

reason :

there are times when we try to help alliance members out and sell them items at a cheaper cost, sometimes this fails when another person grabs the item first, having the option to sell to alliance members only would prevent this from happening

Morphaeus42

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Suggestion

Server1
UrDeadAgain

Remove skill specifications per type. This would create a whole new era in how builds are made.
Basically, make it so all heroes of all types can learn whatever skill you want on them. There are so many skills that would work so well together, but we can't use them together efficiently because we can't give them higher than lvl2 of off-type tome. I think the capability of cross training skills would be awesome.

testicol

Rank 0
testicol
PostedNov 02, 2011 3:56 pm

sas

server 1
name Aktion
i wish there was more quests at high lvl..like 70+ easyer to lvl xD

stardragonstyle

Rank 0
stardragonstyle
PostedNov 02, 2011 4:15 pm
server4
star

suggestions #1
Fix ALL bugs before making new bugs.
Reason #1
To make sure everything is fair between players,wars,team battles,and alliances.

suggestion #2
And a 2v1 type of battle
Reason #2
To challange some of the stronger players making a new way to fight in the game.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedNov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Suggestions

Some of mine
Sylvanas
Server 3

Suggestion
For alliance wars make it so that if an actually alliance doesn't bid to try to take the place from the other alliance that it sets it up to be a PvE battle against the boss there. The boss will then fight with the original 30 waves of the combat force to reclaim his land. The game already has it set up where the place says it's vs the boss. There just isn't a fight that initiates.