Jermatoo

Rank 0
Jermatoo
PostedOct 27, 2011 8:27 am

Day To Day Coverage for Korean Lime Odyssey Pre-Open Beta

Just a thread for my own personal intreptation of the game so far.
Will just give my opinions on the game so far. Just a few things to keep in mind.

-Don't ask how I got in, I didn't make the account myself, a close friend of mind from Korea was kind enough to make the account for me
-I don't screenshot EVERYTHING I do, I screenshot what I recall since I'm trying to get in as much game time as I can

Day 1

Just the basic layout for everything, took this more as a test screenshot.

Decided to start testing the emotes, this one is the apparent "shocked" one.

Here's the "questioned look" emote.

This one has something to do with love or something, then again theres different love ones.

Just some of the silly dances in the game.

Didn't get much else of a chance to take anymore screenshots due to the beta servers being overloaded and constant dc, not to mention that one of the quest npcs wasn't implemented yet and you couldn't go on without him. Oh well, will post more later.

Impressions So Far

The game looks beautiful and the music and login and all the other graphics are all nice. Can't say much about gameplay since I kept getting disconnected.

Day 2

That guy was the missing quest npc needed to proceed on, talked to him and I went on!

The Class change graphic, classes can be changed anytime in game by either pressing C on the keyboard or the little diamond icon on the upper left corner.

Cute little guy I had to unfortunately kill for a quest. R.I.P. Little one. Crying or Very sad

See that Blue little bar in the upper left corner? Thats the Stream Bar, which gets filled up over time in combat and once used some cool stuff happens.

You get this sweet Super Saiyan like aura and a nice boost to stats for a few seconds. Pretty nifty for boss fights and such.

Didn't get to do much else since most of the 2nd day I was waiting hours on end for the patch since my internet speed to Korea is like 56 kb-200 kb tops.

Impressions So Far
Now that I got some combat going on and I've got a solid feel on the questing I have to say this game has the potential to be a good and bad. It's good in the sense that there's no need to do any kind of grinding since quests basically just level up someone and there are quite a bit of side quests to do as well. It's bad since it will be another Eden Eternal Launch Wise with people overcrowding mobs and objects that require interaction. If you guys have any requests on what I should add, please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to deliver.
Advertisement

Anthedow

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 8:51 am
Thanks for sharing. Lol looks cool.

Monocruxis

Rank 1
Monocruxis
PostedOct 27, 2011 11:03 am

Re: Day To Day Coverage for Korean Lime Odyssey Pre-Open Beta

Cute little guy I had to unfortunately kill for a quest. R.I.P. Little one. Crying or Very sad

-

I won't make it very far level-wise in-game if I have to kill things like this. Sad

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedOct 27, 2011 11:19 am

Monocruxis wrote:

-

I won't make it very far level-wise in-game if I have to kill things like this. Sad  

Euthanize. Just say euthanize. It'll make you feel better as you are beating the crap out of it with whatever newb weapon you get.. Thou.. that looks more like one of the pets.

Monocruxis

Rank 1
Monocruxis
PostedOct 27, 2011 11:24 am

Elizavetta wrote:
Euthanize. Just say euthanize. It'll make you feel better as you are beating the crap out of it with whatever newb weapon you get.. Thou.. that looks more like one of the pets.  

I think that maybe I will hug each one before I kill them. ;;

Irudim

Rank 0
Irudim
PostedOct 28, 2011 2:47 am
I would keep it as a pet and love it and hug it... =(

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedOct 28, 2011 4:00 am
aw~ sexy shortpants Very Happy

Ferret_Lise

Rank 0
Ferret_Lise
PostedNov 08, 2011 12:50 am
Thanks for the information!

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedNov 08, 2011 2:08 am

Monocruxis wrote:
Elizavetta wrote:

I think that maybe I will hug each one before I kill them. ;;  

Lime Odyssey just wants to steal a piece of your soul with every level till you're left cold and dead inside.

djumak

Rank 0
djumak
PostedNov 16, 2011 9:31 pm

:D

gosh these screen shots are getting me excited!!! hopefully it will be a game that me and my boyfriend can agree on Very Happy!!