GMJadynn

Game Master
GMJadynn
PostedOct 26, 2011 7:51 pm

[Winners Announced] Halloween Events !

Halloween is coming soon; the ripe pumpkins were awakened by a demon lord. Under the guidance of the Gods, a mass of pumpkin soldiers were wiped out by Masure mainland warriors, and stronger pumpkin soldiers have been conquered by the bosses.

Event 1. Pumpkin helmet hot sale

Server: all the servers

Event period: 10/26 - 11/2

Details: The heads of the pumpkin soldiers have been made into helmets by the great Gods and shown in the store(shop) for sale, 500 sliver each, seven days only.  

Event 2. Kill the pumpkin lords

Details: A mass of stronger pumpkin leaders have taken the dungeons and being the leaders, they’ve made an alliance with the team battle bosses. Gods lead the great heroes to conquer them and drive them out of Masure mainland. When beating the bosses in a dungeon and team battle, you can get an orange pumpkin helmet which could be equipped on heroes in level 1.
Tip: Stronger bosses you beat, more chances you could get a pumpkin helmet.  

Event 3: Collect orange pumpkin helmets

Details: Collect orange pumpkin helmets, as many as possible within seven days, when the event ends, you can upload a screenshot to the forum showing how many pumpkin helmets you have, we will send awards to the top 3 players and 3 random players(from all the players who upload screenshots).

Awards Content:
1 Book of Astrology X5 + Dungeon Key X3
2 Book of Astrology X3 + Dungeon Key X3
3 Book of Astrology X2 + Dungeon Key X2

Random players (3 total): Book of Astrology X1 + Dungeon Key X1

Winners:

Top players (4-way tie):
Name: Leaf
Server: 4

Name: Elune
Server: 3

Name: One

Name: Nebelim

Random winners:
Name: Jardnex
Sever: 3

Name: Haxem
Server: 1

Name: Pentra
Server: 3

Advertisement

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedOct 27, 2011 12:20 am
So you add pumpkin helms to bosses but instead of adding them as a bonus chance to drop you put them in place of the mobs current loot.... So those of us that don't want stupid lvl 1 worthless helms get screwed out of loot if we get a stupid pumpkin right?

fairy.wings

Rank 2
fairy.wings
PostedNov 01, 2011 4:15 am
glisson wrote:
So you add pumpkin helms to bosses but instead of adding them as a bonus chance to drop you put them in place of the mobs current loot.... So those of us that don't want stupid lvl 1 worthless helms get screwed out of loot if we get a stupid pumpkin right?  

It's an event from which you can get rewards, so I don't really understand why you are complaining, besides the drop rate of pumpkins is very low, so you don't have to worry about getting pumpkins instead of normal drops, I did 72 dungeon bosses so far and only got one pumpkin helm.

Thanks to rope1ends for the gorgeous sig

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedNov 01, 2011 8:37 am
fairy.wings wrote:
glisson wrote:

It's an event from which you can get rewards, so I don't really understand why you are complaining, besides the drop rate of pumpkins is very low, so you don't have to worry about getting pumpkins instead of normal drops, I did 72 dungeon bosses so far and only got one pumpkin helm.  

Why am I complaining? Because the rewards are worse than the drops I could get from the boss. Even the best orange helm is worse than the stuff I use at my level. I would hate to miss out on a decent orange loot drop because I got a pumpkin helm instead.

Smocy

Rank 0
Smocy
PostedNov 01, 2011 12:05 pm
Where should we post the screenshots of the helmets?

Smocy

Rank 0
Smocy
PostedNov 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Halloween Events

Event 3 screenshot entry

Smocy
Server 3

fairy.wings

Rank 2
fairy.wings
PostedNov 01, 2011 1:53 pm
What time the event ends? Can we post screenshot till end of 2nd November?

Thanks to rope1ends for the gorgeous sig

magevenomil

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 2:40 pm

halloween event

megalastic server 3
[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/clipboard01nzi.jpg/[/img]

magevenomil

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 2:41 pm   Last edited by magevenomil on Nov 05, 2011 3:31 pm. Edited 2 times in total

IGN: megalastic
server : 3

Nezharion

Rank 0
Nezharion
PostedNov 02, 2011 12:10 am
IGN: Estella