Diadlo

Rank 0
Diadlo
PostedOct 30, 2011 9:47 am

So basically you are giving out ap to the same people Surprised?

Don't you think its a bit of a cop out that your doing the same event twice in such a short amount of time? I mean the high ranking alliances in the CB are all going to stay together in the OB, so basically your giving out AP to the same people. So you might as well just call it a day and send them their AP now Surprised, I mean essentially this event is only for the 5 people who commanded the front in CB; when basically its how much effort the players below them put into the alliance.

I don't mean to sound rude , believe me I am just expressing an opinion. Its a bit of a cop out doing the same event again not even 3 days after the first one ended. Especially since it plays out exactly like the previous one.  

Actually, that's not true and most of the thing you said either...
I did play the CB, but I did not make my own guild and we are top 5 now.
Managing a guild take times and investment, everyone have a chance to make a top 5 alliance without the alliance was in the CB, look to the KoB and HLakers they are the living proof.

<a><br>Click Me!</a><br><a>Adopted from squiby</a>
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 30, 2011 9:58 am
Diadlo wrote:

So basically you are giving out ap to the same people Surprised?

Don't you think its a bit of a cop out that your doing the same event twice in such a short amount of time? I mean the high ranking alliances in the CB are all going to stay together in the OB, so basically your giving out AP to the same people. So you might as well just call it a day and send them their AP now Surprised, I mean essentially this event is only for the 5 people who commanded the front in CB; when basically its how much effort the players below them put into the alliance.

I don't mean to sound rude , believe me I am just expressing an opinion. Its a bit of a cop out doing the same event again not even 3 days after the first one ended. Especially since it plays out exactly like the previous one.  

Actually, that's not true and most of the thing you said either...
I did play the CB, but I did not make my own guild and we are top 5 now.
Managing a guild take times and investment, everyone have a chance to make a top 5 alliance without the alliance was in the CB, look to the KoB and HLakers they are the living proof.  

Indeed, I think the big complain was that people do not want to give KoA a chance to win twice, since they look at the rankings and see them in first (by a slim margin) and wonder why aeria would do another contest.

Diadlo

Rank 0
Diadlo
PostedOct 30, 2011 10:31 am
This contest is used to see which player are going to stay on the game and who's not.

Diadlo

Rank 0
Diadlo
PostedNov 01, 2011 1:26 pm
Actually it should be top 10 or even top 20. :S

masterzorc08

masterzorc08
PostedNov 01, 2011 2:14 pm
AvengerUchiha45 wrote:

Somebody quote me if im wrong, but so far everything has been on topic i havent seen anything jump to 3 headed monkeys Very Happy  

I consider arguing and bickering to be off-subject. These comments are NOT constructive criticism, and I dislike seeing GS's and soon-to-be GS's participating.

Thankfully y'all have finally stopped, or gone and forgotten. Don't let it start up again. Thanks Smile

thebigir

Rank 0
thebigir
PostedNov 01, 2011 2:22 pm
The thing about this contest is, it is not unfair in any way. Every alliance has the same chance. Is KoA in first again? Yes, but that doesnt mean that any other alliance couldnt take first from us. I like the contest it pushes alliances to try and take first.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedNov 01, 2011 2:59 pm
yeah, nothing wrong with that per say. but it's not like there aren't alliances pushing for the top anyway. and like has previously pointed out, the same contest, with the same prizes literally days after the last one ended seems... lame.

masterzorc08

masterzorc08
PostedNov 01, 2011 5:19 pm
Yay, constructive criticism, I love it Smile

I agree, the contest is identical to the previous one, and makes it extremely dull.

ArtyD42

Rank 4
ArtyD42
PostedNov 14, 2011 12:31 pm
The way it's going right now mark is killing his own chances by never being on server 1.

lettinjsh

Rank 0
lettinjsh
PostedNov 14, 2011 11:10 pm
This is more like "giving prizes to themselves" .. And because of fact that they know who is going to win, price is so huge. Look at "top 100 Sire" "event" "prizes" ..
Ah, total crap .. are these events .. they are not even events, but looks more like "click my GA bar contest" .. they just need daily clicks on their site ..
Can i blacklist these stupid messages "daily event" ?