marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 28, 2011 5:34 pm
Death_Scavenger wrote:
I think the leader should get just gems or whatever the stuff for the game's item mall is...
NOT AP  

why? Allinace members spent a huge amount of time building the alliance.
Advertisement

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 28, 2011 5:45 pm
marksteele wrote:
Death_Scavenger wrote:
I think the leader should get just gems or whatever the stuff for the game's item mall is...
NOT AP  

but the alliance mostly consists of the members.. the lead alone does not compose the entirety of the alliance. w/o the pillars the lead stands on the alliance means nothing. Did the members not spend a huge amount of time doing alliance tasks, or building troops/population to help further the power of the alliance?

In all honesty the leads don't do much but decide when to upgrade the alliance when they see fit. That and come up with the alliance name, oh but you didn't do that one did you?

To you it may seem like an added perk, but to the members of any alliance its a obvious slap in the face. especially since they did the same event 2 days prior to the OB

<a></a>

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedOct 28, 2011 5:47 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Death_Scavenger wrote:
NOT AP  

but the alliance mostly consists of the members.. the lead alone does not compose the entirety of the alliance. w/o the pillars the lead stands on the alliance means nothing. Did the members not spend a huge amount of time doing alliance tasks, or building troops/population to help further the power of the alliance?

In all honesty the leads don't do much but decide when to upgrade the alliance when they see fit. That and come up with the alliance name, oh but you didn't do that one did you?

To you it may seem like an added perk, but to the members of any alliance its a obvious slap in the face. especially since they did the same event 2 days prior to the OB  

I agree 100%
Dont want to get into anything but either mark buys us something with the AP or this event gets changed ASAP!

Keroroman

Rank 0
Keroroman
PostedOct 28, 2011 5:50 pm
Dunno what to say, lolz. On the CB event, i were in the top 2 alliance, and i'm still waiting the reward from it.

"Suicide was against the law. Johnny had wondered why. It meant that if you missed, or the gas ran out, or the rope broke, you could get locked up in prison to show you that life was really very jolly and thoroughly worth living."

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 28, 2011 5:53 pm
"please wait 7-10 days for delivery"

marksteele

marksteele
PostedOct 28, 2011 6:54 pm
AvengerUchiha45 wrote:
PaperSpirit wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Death_Scavenger wrote:
NOT AP  

I agree 100%
Dont want to get into anything but either mark buys us something with the AP or this event gets changed ASAP!  

I bet you will find that if you actually made an alliance it is a lot harder to manage then just "decide what to build". It takes a lot of effort to build and allinace and you should respect that. Don't forget alliance members also get some very nice rewards I just get a bit extra.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 28, 2011 7:20 pm
marksteele wrote:
if thats how you all feel, I'm more then happy to have my 4k AP now instead of 2k now and 2k later  

I'll respect you when you stop spouting egotistical garbage such as this.
Yes I am a member of your alliance, but that doesn't not make me less of a player as you. So why should you get treated better than any of the others.

I'll show you, and your actions, some respect when you show you have the capacity to earn it.

marksteele

marksteele
PostedOct 28, 2011 7:38 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:
marksteele wrote:
if thats how you all feel, I'm more then happy to have my 4k AP now instead of 2k now and 2k later  

I'll respect you when you stop spouting egotistical garbage such as this.
Yes I am a member of your alliance, but that doesn't not make me less of a player as you. So why should you get treated better than any of the others.

I'll show you, and your actions, some respect when you show you have the capacity to earn it.  

it was a joke cause of all the QQ, fact is aeria doesn't have to run these contests and as a GS you should know better. I would rather have one person getting more then me then have nothing and no contests at all.

masterzorc08

masterzorc08
PostedOct 28, 2011 7:40 pm
Keep on subject please. This thread is not a place to take out your frustration.

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedOct 29, 2011 6:56 am
masterzorc08 wrote:
Keep on subject please. This thread is not a place to take out your frustration.  

Somebody quote me if im wrong, but so far everything has been on topic i havent seen anything jump to 3 headed monkeys Very Happy