1 (Poor)
34%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

justtosaythis

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2011 3:04 am
101Alpha wrote:
Avyn wrote:

• Pretending to take an interest in 1-30 player retention.
  • Whilst pretending, flooding the 1-15 and 20-30 PvP zones with a ton of AP gear and promotions.
  • Spreading the illusion that said flooding will make things easier for average players, neglecting to mention that linking and enchanting the AP gear costs more than the gear itself.
  • Telling the community that last month was a one time event of a 22k tiered promotion, and then this month advertising a tiered promo costing a max of 40k AP.
  • Absolutely crushing and staggering prices to compete in PvP. How much does it cost to build a set of gear? 500k AP? 1mil AP? 2mil? I wouldn't doubt it.
  • Unbelievably minimal amounts of effort spent on communication. It took one year to have a rule thread, and it's still half-assed.
  • Sweeping black marks under the rug, such as evidence of a GS committing promotion fraud.
  • Banning people for being too rich, accusing them of duping, and making them provide evidence of their innocence instead of just... ya know... checking the ID tags of the items.
  • Responding in a rude and snarky manner when even the most loyal players are beginning to get frustrated with the company.
  • Continuing to show bias and preferential treatment to select players.
  • Lots of other crap that I wish I didn't know.

On the positive, GMs have been pretty good. Interactive, helpful, etc.

That and deleting posts that give any type of negative feedback from players (GM OJ thread). Threatening players with ban's who speak out.  

They lost something along the road... Its a free game... ok i understand the way of that kind of bussines. But: i don't know if u could run a game with only ap buyers. Already in some zone those ap buyers don't have ppl to fight. REALLY REALLY BAD MANAGEMENT. Becouse in this game PvE it way to weak. What its awesome at this game is PvP. And ppl who come here and chose to stay and want to buy ap, will do only for pvp. But if those who want to play free don't have the power to gear themselves, and if the servers don't have a way for keeping balance... srry to say this: but u guys think in short terms instead of long terms. U loose more then win. Go and try to see how Rift it is. How they chose to make the servers. Yup its a monthly fee. but they think for customers and how to make them happy and not viceversa. U really don't know how to keep an golden egg.
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 26, 2011 3:19 am
15$ monthly fee isnt even near the amount of $ you need to spend (atleast 200$) to play Shaiya as its fullest. I wouldnt mind paying 15$ a month if this game was fixed (bugs, servers) customers listened (fix magic resist after 4 years?) and no item mall (monthly fee + item mall wouldnt work). People would be at equal stage and PvP wouldnt suck terribly. The gap between paying customers and non paying customers (see, they are customers too) just increases weekly.

chichixemo

Rank 0
chichixemo
PostedOct 26, 2011 3:43 am
I would like to justify my rating (Excellent) in a few marks.

AeriaGames so far have served the players the best in my opinion.

• Games aren't as boring as they link and bring cross-promotional offers to games that have less players to make all of their games as equally satisfying as their best games.

• I have played games that aeria and other companies share to host and so far I have seen aeria has the best player to administrator communication. I'd like to point out the fast response in tickets. Gamesages and Gamemasters that are online 24/7 giving the players the best support as they could and feedback forms such as this to let them hear our thoughts, suggestions and reactions may it be negative or positive.

• Low item mall prices, Considering the amount of players and the cost of maintaining the servers online. this by-far is what i can see as justifiable and balanced. Some games makes the items too cheap resulting in players overpowering the game and oppression upon the other players that does not have access to such services, while some other games make the items too high that only people with the deepest pockets can have the unfair advantage. I hope you'll understand what I mean.

• Other forms of obtaining AP (Aeria Points) this has been the only company that I saw do this strategy with MMORPGs and this makes it fair for players that does not have access to stores that sell AP.

• (added) I haven't purchased any AP for the last 2 weeks and I survive in the game as fair as other players buying AP every week or day. I hope you'll understand where I am coming from with this statement.

I have read other feed-backs from other players and all i can say is please do not be mad at aeriagames they are simply doing their best to provide balanced and fair gaming.

all of the above said is only based in my honest point of view and feel fee to contest anything .
I will not reply though as this is not a discussion thread.

P.S. maybe I am just so enlightened to find my new home because I am from a much worst provider than aeria.

everyone GL and GB.

hyper_xus

Rank 0
hyper_xus
PostedOct 26, 2011 4:04 am
Give a 4 since i'm not an ap buyer, but if only serve as for just
in game service I give it a 5 for the efforts of Aeria Teams.

sooden

Rank 0
sooden
PostedOct 26, 2011 5:48 am
Voted 2

Ever since I started to play Megaten, I thought hey, this is a great game, I like this and all that.

Well....

Things changed when the grand channel merge came.

But I guess we poor players need to go with the flow. CAVE doesn't really care about our voices as long as we buy AP....

GMs are helpful, thank god, but still... Megaten has lost something since the channel merge... not to mention since the LB thing came...

magician2010

Rank 0
magician2010
PostedOct 26, 2011 7:14 am
splasher__ wrote:
There was ONE person asking for repeatable tiered, more than 10 saying no in that post. It doesnt matter what you say, if one person suggests something its implemented if it brings $$$. Thats what makes you make us think anyway.
That about listening. Whats the next game thats going to get milked? Sorry to say but Shaiya done soon Very Happy  

lol Aeria has Started Milking all its old best games. They are just concentrating on EE and Lime odyssey to come and Golden Age maybe and soon when they start publishing other games they will kill these ones too by introducing GM gear to start of the milking and then just over price tiered events. Aeria doest know of the term "the customer is always right" lol. Neither do they like to keep their players happy and as you can see none of our posts will get replied to. I bet Aeria is just looking and laughing at this thread right now. They are doing this with all games like Shaiya, Kingdom Heroes, Wolfteam and DWO so your not alone. Wink

CoolKidMania

Rank 0
CoolKidMania
PostedOct 26, 2011 7:36 am
I have to say I quite like the Aeria Team. They are original and innovative, and clearly able to multitask (with all these games!).

However, as is often the case with most MMO's nowdays, I find that often, the actual admins/devs or whatever you'll have them called, are often neglecting their main projects in order to start up others. I disapprove. It is much easier to just have one thing you focus lots of time and energy on rather than several smaller less effective ones. This is why I have rated Aeria 4 instead of 5.

Account hopping for no apparent reason since '07

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedOct 26, 2011 8:38 am
2. Grand Fantasia

• Ridiculous game economy overkills
  • Insane AP and normal people imbalance
  • Awful RTs; every answer is ctrl +c + ctrl +v
  • As stated before, posts getting removed if you give negative feedback
  • GMs and PMs that don't really know much about the game they are GMing/PMing
  • GMs posting in threads that are just some attention seeking instead of the really attention-ding threads with serious bugs and all that stuff.
  • AWFUL communication with developers

As a side note, that Aeria Ignite launcher thing. Way to copy Razer
And by the way, aren't aeria not allowed to play their games the normal way(not gming)?

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedOct 26, 2011 11:40 am
Spirit.of.Sword wrote:
And by the way, aren't aeria not allowed to play their games the normal way(not gming)?  

As far as I know, they're not. Something about a conflict of interest and potential for GM/Player corruption. I've been told by numerous sources that it's a major taboo.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedOct 26, 2011 12:42 pm
I voted a 4, highest ever.

DDTank:
Positives
Great events, keep it up.
Its nice to see that the non-spenders can get a shot at the good stuff by winning events. GM's frequently monitoring the game, which is always a plus.
The gold sellers have reduced significantly.

Negatives
Only bad thing I have to say is, you took away Dantine AND Shrinky! Boo.

Golden Age:
Positives
Was a great CB, would have been better if people hadn't abused the free gifts.
The GM support and interaction was brilliant, always there to answer questions and comfort players.
There were 2 major bugs, they were fixed rather quickly.

Negatives
We were told only 2 hours in advance for when CB ended, which is extremely inconvenient. Majority of the people were still in novice protection and couldn't even try out the conquering side of the game.