14%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
34%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedOct 31, 2011 9:23 am
i gave it a 4 because i've forgotten my CRR a couple times during pvp in canta and GM's where quite fast at returning my toon from the dead!!! (usually 24 hours or less) and have found great enjoyment over the last 2 years of playing shayia Very Happy
Advertisement

Bugsfreak

Rank 0
Bugsfreak
PostedOct 31, 2011 9:34 am
good enough..i guess

projectpimpin

Rank 0
projectpimpin
PostedOct 31, 2011 10:39 am

Shaiya Etain

man i voted 5 for the base is i dont buy ap but when i do do the free ap surveys i pretty much get my ap awarded and when i submit a ticket it gets answered on time the only things that sucks is no one knows how the economy is there for non ap buyers evrey thing is expensive and to lvl after a certain point get challenging after lan map if you dont buy ap or have the gear you have to be with some one who doese for this makes it hard to reach lvl 70 there are more pvp maps in this game then regular maps after lan your forced to party in pr witch is a uber pvp map now they come in our base and kil us why were searching for party i have suggested that mabey aeria make a map to go beside pr that isnt a pvp based so non ap buyers or the people who do the free surveys and stuff for ap have a chance to get to lvl 70 and farm for the essentials that are needed to turn to cash in game to afford decent gear or make own gear being at lvl 55 for almost a year due to this map being mojority pvp kinda sucks no one wants to party there cause evrey time its pvp SO CAN WE PLEASE SUGGEST MAKING AN ALT MAP TO BALANCE THIS ?????????

Dj R3action

beef629

Rank 0
beef629
PostedOct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

rate

over all i give a 5 performance gets a 2

Crazy_Man_Death

Rank 0
Crazy_Man_Death
PostedOct 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Stolen

Stolen
I can provide pictures that show earia games stealing way over $1000 from me. So i gave them a 1.

Thanks Crazy_Man_Death

wizardmerlin

Rank 2
wizardmerlin
PostedOct 31, 2011 3:52 pm
GF has been having some very poor promo's for awhile. This halloweend promo was one of the better ones we have seen in some time. And some of the GM staff needs to take a chill pill. Sick and tired of the making up rules on the fly, and only announcing random new rules on one server and not in a location for everyone to read and understand. and GMRomeu needs to lay off the ban happy hammer! Banning your customers for things that do not impact game play or impact Aeria is just dumb your just making your customers mad and driving away revenue. It's time to move GMRomeu out of GF we do not need the aggresive behavior from a Sr GM.

PolarCharm

Rank 0
PolarCharm
PostedOct 31, 2011 4:48 pm
Rainbowblasts wrote:
I gave it a 3. (I'm mainly playing EE right now). It seems that the customer support does not take any extra steps in helping customers, only giving the absolute bare bones answers, without giving further advice or assistance. The GSes, who seem to be our connection to the GMs, are inactive - I have most on my buddy list, so I can check. It could be that they have different time zones, but if that's the case then I'd suggest hiring volunteers in different time zones.

I haven't received a good or bad impression from Aeria's service.  

LotzSurfer666 wrote:
I rate AGE's services next to excellent. I haven dealt many times with support and I find the response time reasonable. However, at times I wonder if my question / concern has actually been read, because I have faced what seems to be a canned response at times.

My second concern is the fact that the promotions don't seem to line up with games. I am mostly playing Eden Eternal now, and the timing of the 50% off AP happens to be right after a really nice tiered event over the weekend. Pretty awful considering I just spent a whole lot, and would have qualified for 50%.

Overall, I think the service is reasonable with a few kinks that need to be worked out. I'll hold off some of my judgement to see how issues pan out.  

Agreed.
Roughly about half the time I've gotten what can be called a canned response. Fast response time and I can't say any of the responders have been rude (thankfully), but if you're wondering if they actually read your ticket that isn't really next to excellent service. My opinion is somewhere between a three and a four. If the rating scale were a 1-10 I'd give either a six or a seven.

Kingayro1

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2011 5:01 pm
random crazy server lag dwo is going pretty well and gms are ignorant as always

icemophete

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedOct 31, 2011 5:13 pm
Gave a 2 for Poor customer service and not listening to the mob. You say you listen and then do what you want.... IE player retention... 1-30 PvP..... and the MAX OJ you just changed at a whim..... The proof is in the SS in that thread and some of the gear I own.....

caeon13

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2011 5:04 am
Service is actually quite poor but I gave a 2 for effort. Aside from all the in game issues you seem to be off track. How can you be concerned about player retention when you cant keep servers up and running. Half of your website I cant even access anymore it just keeps loading and then lags out, connection to server lost. As I have no problems on other sites I can say that its not my side that's the problem. You also seem to be double dipping as i call it. You offer a wonderful seeming tier only to stab your buyers in the back in a few days time by offering a new tier with better items ( example pre-linked noble boots then offer worship boots in next tier) kinda makes spending money on first tier a bit of waste. Post the month promos up front if changes are added then fine but let people decide what to spend on not screw them by listing TBD and then upstaging the previous tier. There are just too many issues to list and this alone has already got me worked up so ill stop here. You want better polls listen to what people are saying they are putting money in your pockets.