1 (Poor)
34%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

magician2010

Rank 0
magician2010
PostedOct 30, 2011 7:38 am

No Response

Would be nice to get a responbse to all this stuff that has been said in the feedback poll from Aeria cause it starting to seem like aeria doesnt care and that their doing these feedback polls just to fool us into thinking they care Wink
Advertisement

FarsightedFox

Rank 2
FarsightedFox
PostedOct 30, 2011 8:22 am
The service is ok but some things could definately be done some of the support on some games is just poor at best while on other its just great.

with the drop of bonus ap most ap methods arent even worth using like the bonus was the only reason funcards were worth getting cuz it balanced them out... pay by sms normall is a fairly expensive prepaid method and this costs less then funcards

asides that id like to see aeria GMs pushing harder to get notices about events and game stopping problems more exposed to players on some of the games. like dynnasty warriors online sometimes they get notice of maintenence after or when it happens.... few hours at best case scenario

IGN: Wu: Ira.PG1 - Wei: Ira.LY1 - Shu: Azra.WU1 - Travel mule: Kuni.CD1

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 30, 2011 9:28 am
I want to change my vote to a 1. GA CBT was great but I don't wanna pay $30 for a 5 building que. OP item mall is OP (price not power)

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedOct 30, 2011 10:37 am
Only play Megaten, only voting in regards to Megaten. And this month, I'm hovering around a 4.

I waited to vote in this new poll for the new maintenance. And, quite frankly and possibly weirdly enough, I would have rated service much, much lower if I hadn't seen how this patch went down.

This patch was, yes, an absolute disaster. It broke a lot of things, didn't address some long term problems, but it did one thing. It really felt like a lot more effort from the GM team than we've been able to see for a while.

I watched as GMs stayed up through the night to see the patch go live. And the patch was content. A lot of content that we've been asking for. A lot of content that was long overdue for our server. Admittedly, most of it wasn't active and it broke a lot of things, but it was a start and a step in the right direction.

And honestly, maybe some of the bugs could've been avoided, but the response since then has been pretty impressive from the GM team. I've seen GSes that I rarely see active in usual events going out of their way to help players report bugs with this new patch. GMs have been very responsive when it comes to things that could potentially harm server balance (ie: rumors-- later proven false --started coming in that an incredibly rare item's drop rate had been changed with the new patch. A GM was there immediately to investigate and to stop the potential situation from becoming worse).

This is in addition to a lot of the effort we've seen from them with the Get`Sen event. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty disappointing to realize that if you did every non-IRL event, you would end up one point short of the highest tier. But, it was a big event that really had a lot of the server shaken out of their usual routines. And the Halloween event? Well, I don't know what happened with the content we should have gotten (and I hope it's closer than it sounds), but it was a good effort to help create some energy.

There's been a lot more noticeable response to player feedback lately. The spawn event we asked for and the runestones and AP demons available as event prizes were awesome to see. Promotions have been gradually coming down to much more reasonable levels and have been featuring a lot of the much requested items.

So, yeah, the new patch has been absolutely horrible (and at the same time, incredibly promising), but the staff itself? Well, it really feels like they're doing the best they can.

Rainbowblasts

Rank 1
Rainbowblasts
PostedOct 30, 2011 4:02 pm
I gave it a 3. (I'm mainly playing EE right now). It seems that the customer support does not take any extra steps in helping customers, only giving the absolute bare bones answers, without giving further advice or assistance. The GSes, who seem to be our connection to the GMs, are inactive - I have most on my buddy list, so I can check. It could be that they have different time zones, but if that's the case then I'd suggest hiring volunteers in different time zones.

I haven't received a good or bad impression from Aeria's service.

qwertzuio9

Rank 2
qwertzuio9
PostedOct 31, 2011 4:01 am
The Profile Custom Backgrounds Have An Error!!! Evil or Very Mad

-1/10 for that

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedOct 31, 2011 6:15 am
i give 4 coz of the good event in DDTank but the lack of good promo in there, we need promo RR+5 in that game, all people will buy it for sure, but dont make it a raffle lol

LotzSurfer666

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2011 8:56 am
I rate AGE's services next to excellent. I haven dealt many times with support and I find the response time reasonable. However, at times I wonder if my question / concern has actually been read, because I have faced what seems to be a canned response at times.

My second concern is the fact that the promotions don't seem to line up with games. I am mostly playing Eden Eternal now, and the timing of the 50% off AP happens to be right after a really nice tiered event over the weekend. Pretty awful considering I just spent a whole lot, and would have qualified for 50%.

Overall, I think the service is reasonable with a few kinks that need to be worked out. I'll hold off some of my judgement to see how issues pan out.

iisst1tch

Rank 0
iisst1tch
PostedOct 31, 2011 8:56 am
Awful.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 31, 2011 9:05 am
LotzSurfer666 wrote:
I rate AGE's services next to excellent. I haven dealt many times with support and I find the response time reasonable. However, at times I wonder if my question / concern has actually been read, because I have faced what seems to be a canned response at times.

My second concern is the fact that the promotions don't seem to line up with games. I am mostly playing Eden Eternal now, and the timing of the 50% off AP happens to be right after a really nice tiered event over the weekend. Pretty awful considering I just spent a whole lot, and would have qualified for 50%.

Overall, I think the service is reasonable with a few kinks that need to be worked out. I'll hold off some of my judgement to see how issues pan out.  

Oh I agree 1000% with this, I think the root cause is that aeria isnt training GM's to be game specific anymore, and are just moving them around at need. It makes it so they are less specialized when answering tickets.

As for promo's thats generally how aeria does it, in this case I think the 50% was for Golden Age people since the IM came out 5 days ago.