14%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
34%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

shakugan5

Rank 4
shakugan5
PostedOct 25, 2011 4:32 pm
Domo needs the server merge Asap, that is all.

Advertisement

101Alpha

Rank 4
101Alpha
PostedOct 25, 2011 4:51 pm
Avyn wrote:

• Pretending to take an interest in 1-30 player retention.
  • Whilst pretending, flooding the 1-15 and 20-30 PvP zones with a ton of AP gear and promotions.
  • Spreading the illusion that said flooding will make things easier for average players, neglecting to mention that linking and enchanting the AP gear costs more than the gear itself.
  • Telling the community that last month was a one time event of a 22k tiered promotion, and then this month advertising a tiered promo costing a max of 40k AP.
  • Absolutely crushing and staggering prices to compete in PvP. How much does it cost to build a set of gear? 500k AP? 1mil AP? 2mil? I wouldn't doubt it.
  • Unbelievably minimal amounts of effort spent on communication. It took one year to have a rule thread, and it's still half-assed.
  • Sweeping black marks under the rug, such as evidence of a GS committing promotion fraud.
  • Banning people for being too rich, accusing them of duping, and making them provide evidence of their innocence instead of just... ya know... checking the ID tags of the items.
  • Responding in a rude and snarky manner when even the most loyal players are beginning to get frustrated with the company.
  • Continuing to show bias and preferential treatment to select players.
  • Lots of other crap that I wish I didn't know.

On the positive, GMs have been pretty good. Interactive, helpful, etc.

That and deleting posts that give any type of negative feedback from players (GM OJ thread). Threatening players with ban's who speak out.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedOct 25, 2011 5:22 pm
2. Shaiya's going down the tubes. I still like the GMs, but... yeah.

jfigueorochi

Rank 4
jfigueorochi
PostedOct 25, 2011 5:45 pm
Take more care of your games, DWO is in a really bad state, lag issues and others, i know its mostly the developers but this reflects on you guys. As for promotions thats fine, you guys are doing a pretty good job, but work more on free player events (this is overall games). Gms and PMs are innactive, they dont even play their own game (most gms do not play the games), specailly in Dwo, its like they dont even care anymore.

Like others have said if you want to make money you have to spend money, more work would be a good thing, please start caring more about your product.

chucknorris877

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 6:01 pm
i gave you guys a 5/5 you guys have improved on customer service tremendously,everytime i have an rt it has been answered within 3-8 hours of sending it in, i am impressed

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedOct 25, 2011 6:04 pm

I voted a 1 because of the amount of tiered events and promos for Shaiya, AGE must think people are rich and can afford to spend countless amounts of money on the game. And yet, the real world economy still sucks. I get that this is a business, but come on, ease up on the milking will ya?

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedOct 25, 2011 6:13 pm   Last edited by Jensun on Oct 26, 2011 2:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I rated right in the middle;

Coming from MegaTen, I honestly think the GMs are great, and when it comes to RTs the responses are always fast (not always the answer you would like, but hey haha). MegaTen wasn't receiving the attention with events that the players wanted, but recently it has gotten a lot better. So I'm in the middle about it because we're transitioning from a lull in service to a lot better.
Its appreciated, so thank you!

(P.S. We want BunBun back)

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedOct 25, 2011 6:14 pm   Last edited by Dalincan on Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Since I've been with Grand Fantasia during this last month, I'll leave my feedback based on my experiences with them:

GM Availability:
GRADE: 5/5
Comments: At most times of the day, the GM's are very available to answer players' questions, address their concerns, or just drop by to say hi in-game. Excellent for player morale.

Ticket Resolutions:
Comments: The GM team has been very quick and efficient in responding to tickets that I have sent in. All issues resolved beyond satisfactory.

Promotions:
GRADE: 3/5
Comments: The Product Managers have been quite reluctant to listen to the players' ideas and suggestions on effective promotions. The ones that have been run have been either severely imbalanced, non-effective to player interests, or both. They have, consistently, done very little, logically, to create promotions that will guarantee them a larger amount of revenue, and a happier playerbase. As such, several items needed for heavy game competition have become an endangered species to the playerbase as a whole.

Problem-Solving of Current Game Issues:
Comments: While I understand that things take time with the developers to develop major fixes, the GM and Product Manager teams have maintained their interest in learning about bugs and other things that need to be fixed. This can be noted most with their moving the Bug Discussion from Reporting to General Discussion. The GM's especially have been highly responsive and receptive to our reports.

GS Team Performance:
Comments: As I've only had interaction with 1 GS, for the most part, over this last month, this grade is based solely on that particular GS. Outstanding performance and dedication, as well as excellent knowledge of the game, both within it and on the forums/website.

OVERALL GRADE: 23/25 -> 4.6/5 Since I like to round up, I gave a vote of 5, in hopes that the issues with the promotions can be resolved in the next month.

hobom

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 6:15 pm
Grand Fantasia

Positives:

Some ongoing gameplay related issues have been fixed, or are acknowledged to be in the process of fixing.

In game GMs such as GMlunchbox are regularly holding events, and interacting with the player base.

Negatives:

Concerns and suggestions regarding the economy and class balance issues as a whole have largely been ignored.

Player base is dwindling due to the lack of response and action from DEVs + decision makers and lackluster attempts to jumpstart the economy have actually had a detrimental effect on the economy.

Several game changing decisions have been made by DEVs without any explanation whatsoever, an example is the lowering of success rate on sage stones

Alchemy tables, once the epitome of in game cash flow and AP, has now deteriorated into a joke. Alchemy tables are no longer profitable for AP buyers, and the rates of obtaining useful items are so low that they can essentially be ignored. Instead, the chance of obtaining items that are simply not useful are usually enormously high. What has once been a reward for AP buyers to obtain rare items or useful consumables, is now merely a gold sink for higher level playes who are bored.

Since the negatives outweigh the positives, I give a rank of 2.

Snister101

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 6:16 pm
Really think Erraticrat is doing a great job over LC USA. He just needs to interact more with the community when it comes to chose which event to run ( yes, talking about the 1 week 200% xp boost ). Give it a 4, keep up the good work! Smile