16%52 Votes
14%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
34%107 Votes
Total Votes :: 310 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedOct 25, 2011 1:37 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Nov 24, 2011 11:30 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 10/25/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

zhegao

Rank 4
zhegao
PostedOct 25, 2011 1:55 pm
First.

Excellent!

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:03 pm
2nd!!!!!
I think The Aeria Service is Excellent!!!!

magician2010

Rank 0
magician2010
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:05 pm
Only gave a 2 because even though GM's are abit more available in game like once every 2 weeks me and alot of the Kingdom Heroes community are not happy with Aeria and how they are treating us and Kingdom Heroes. We received a major content update in march and usually with all its games aeria has put this on their homepage and shown of the game but not for KH for some reason it has been pushed aside. Neither have we been advertised anywhere for over a year now unlike Shaiya and Eden eternal which get advertised every mmorpg review site you go on. We find it insulting that Aeria is just pushing us aside and leaching AP of us for new games and maybe you need to think thats the reason why that game is loosing its player base. Advertise the game alittle more please and lower the prices on tiered events in the game so people can enjoy their selves and they can call freinds over. You can visit the following link to see what the community wants as they have set up a petition which has been signed by about half the games population in a day. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1385551
We would appreciate it if someone actually paid attention and tried to help us save our game and make it one of the best Aeria has ever owned because other versions like the TW version and Indonesian version are thriving with huge player bases whilst this one is dying.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:13 pm
WolfTeam:

I gave a 2 due to the fact that the usual horribleness wasn't as bad this time.

We also got an awesome PM for Team Action >:O

sandrudaniel19

Rank 2
sandrudaniel19
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:37 pm
Voted 3 this month.LC needs a lot of changed and the new patch will bring even more unbalance in game.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:53 pm   Last edited by Avyn on Oct 25, 2011 2:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total

• Pretending to take an interest in 1-30 player retention.
  • Whilst pretending, flooding the 1-15 and 20-30 PvP zones with a ton of AP gear and promotions.
  • Spreading the illusion that said flooding will make things easier for average players, neglecting to mention that linking and enchanting the AP gear costs more than the gear itself.
  • Telling the community that last month was a one time event of a 22k tiered promotion, and then this month advertising a tiered promo costing a max of 40k AP.
  • Absolutely crushing and staggering prices to compete in PvP. How much does it cost to build a set of gear? 500k AP? 1mil AP? 2mil? I wouldn't doubt it.
  • Unbelievably minimal amounts of effort spent on communication. It took one year to have a rule thread, and it's still half-assed.
  • Sweeping black marks under the rug, such as evidence of a GS committing promotion fraud.
  • Banning people for being too rich, accusing them of duping, and making them provide evidence of their innocence instead of just... ya know... checking the ID tags of the items.
  • Responding in a rude and snarky manner when even the most loyal players are beginning to get frustrated with the company.
  • Continuing to show bias and preferential treatment to select players.
  • Lots of other crap that I wish I didn't know.

On the positive, GMs have been pretty good. Interactive, helpful, etc.

Why I bother to do these is beyond me. I just bought and linked/enchanted an entire set of mid level gear on my new game for the equivalent of 5k AP, and that was because I leveled out of the free gear and enchantment items that are handed out to all new characters and didn't feel like spending a few days farming the mid level stuff myself. Meanwhile on Aeria, WTS 1 piece of clean mid level gear for 10k AP and my old low level gear set for 500k AP. Lol.

Have fun, gents.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:53 pm   Last edited by LordRapthorne on Oct 26, 2011 9:39 am. Edited 1 time in total
The Game's GM's are all amazing, however (at least where Eden is concerned) far too much focus is put on low chance item mall gamble bags, which has definitely affected my rating this month for Aeria (inb4 shockhorror GS criticising Aeria zOMg).

It would be pleasant to see either increased odds on chance items, or less of a focus/lowering cost of them.

A 3 from me, every other aspect of Aeria is absolutely excellent, but falling behind on such a key aspect as the item mall (especially given the huge volume of player feedback) has serious sway on my rating.

Still love you guys, though ♥

Edit: Just to add another point. One thing I (and I'm sure many, many others) totally despise about Aeria's way of doing things is the constant GM shuffling. I would much rather have GM's dedicated to a specific game, with in depth knowledge of that game and understanding and connection with that player base, than have a GM who's been pushed to 3 or so different games in the space of a year with no real community or game connection or understanding.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 25, 2011 4:06 pm
I voted a five for the first time in a while. This is based on the amazing service given to golden age players. Even before the release of the game there was activity from not only the GM's but from PM Electro as well. I have seen them nearly daily in the in-game chat and all my tickets and bug reports have been answered thoroughly. The one thing I would love to see is more hints about the upcoming content Razz.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedOct 25, 2011 4:32 pm
1: DWO team still needs some polish, been 6 months since we had a certain event in the game and it finally came back, but the amount of time it took for that 1 thing and there is still to many bugs that haven't been fixed.
The inactive PM doesn't help this situation as well.