Acegikmo20

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2011 9:38 pm
Mine won't work as well. I can play COG just fine (among other games), have a very powerful laptop, and clear my cache (let alone cookies or anything) constantly...but when the game gets to 6/6 of the loading screen, boom! Re-loads the webpage. Tried both servers normal and fullscreen, they all do the same thing. Is there a fix to this yet?! I've been reading this thread showing it's been happening for a while now...what a poor excuse of a game development company...
Advertisement

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedDec 02, 2011 11:44 am
Acegikmo20 wrote:
Mine won't work as well. I can play COG just fine (among other games), have a very powerful laptop, and clear my cache (let alone cookies or anything) constantly...but when the game gets to 6/6 of the loading screen, boom! Re-loads the webpage. Tried both servers normal and fullscreen, they all do the same thing. Is there a fix to this yet?! I've been reading this thread showing it's been happening for a while now...what a poor excuse of a game development company...  

Some third-party website needs to set cookies on your PC when the game is starting up. Check over your security settings.

I have trouble with once PC, I think it has to do with a Symantec firewall?

electro

Aeria: Product Manager
electro
PostedDec 14, 2011 5:58 pm
Ranshalvaz wrote:
Acegikmo20 wrote:

Some third-party website needs to set cookies on your PC when the game is starting up. Check over your security settings.

I have trouble with once PC, I think it has to do with a Symantec firewall?  

Your security settings related to your home network could very well be the issue.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." -Sun Tzu

jimhead

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

loggin issuse

cant logg on/freezes
ive wiped my cash/ui/history and still cant maintain a game screen plz do maintence or fix the problem thk u

Monique2555

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2012 8:29 pm

golden age

not working
this thing is not working since there computer is fire fox it also deleted my accont on evony and golden age =(

nortael

Rank 1
nortael
PostedJan 15, 2012 4:33 am
I've got this "maintenance always" problem for one of my provider, outside my home. And thought it was just problem of ISP cache or connection issue (gprs mobile is horrible afterall). Though, a month of not clearing the cahce is weird even for such type of ISP. But after christmas event ended and maintenance was applied, I have this problem even with my home provider (7 mbps LAN, one of main ISP in my country). I can say for sure, it's not problem of browser's cache. Chrome and IE also has different flash players. And when I install brand new browser (tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) - nothing is changed. And not the problem of security settings (1. I didn't touch them at all, 2. I tried to lower secure level at IE. 3. I have this issue on two different PC, with different OS and different browsers)

Support team said they can do nothing with it. But also they suggested to use proxy routing. And it helped me to log in. I switch on proxy in firefox connection settings (FF has its own web settings, independent from system browser settings). Then I load main page, enter login and when server choosing page is loading I just return "no proxy" settings (cuz it slows a lot). And this works. This how I log in for... oh, it's a month already since I've sent a ticket.

shroomzilla

Rank 2
shroomzilla
PostedJan 22, 2012 5:17 pm
Close your browser, and then completely clean out all temporary
internet files, including cache, cookies, and browsing history. Try
another Internet Browser (Browsers recommend Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox,
or Internet Explorer Cool

2) Re-install or update your flash plug-in and shockwave plug-in.

3) Turn your modem on and off, giving it time to completely disconnect
and start up again. We recommend you wait at least five minutes to turn
it back on.

4) Check to make sure you have no background programs running that would
take up too much CPU memory, or that may be draining your bandwidth
(certain virus protection software remains running in the background,
and should it be set to automatically run a system check, etc, it could
cause your game to run poorly)

5) Isolate that it's not graphics, but your internet connection (update
all drivers, especially your graphics card)

6) If you are on a network or lan connection, make sure your connection
is not corrupted or broken, and verify you are not experiencing packet
loss.

7) If you run anti-virus or malware software, please make sure that,
"aeriagames.com" is added to your exceptions list on the software

Cool Make sure popups are enabled from Aeriagames.com - while we don't
actually have pop-ups, certain applications that open up in the iframe
may register as such in certain browsers.

9) If you have high security settings in your browser, make sure to
enable cookies and to allow cookie information to be gathered for both
aeriagames.com and aerianow.com

i stole this from a GM who sent to me in a ticket

Nichi_Tsukinoko

Rank 0
Nichi_Tsukinoko
PostedJan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

kicked me out and won't reload

clearing cache didn't work
So I was playing and it was working fine, then it kicked me out and won't let me play the game. it says I'm not authorized to view the page. Clearing the cache didn't work. what's going on?

tuxedomaster

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 9:04 pm

not authorized

cannot login
was able to logon 3 hours ago. got home from work and it made me HAVE to change my password rather than just suggesting I change it. now before loading screen starts I get a white screen with a message that I am not authorized. Tried on 2 laptops and 3 different browsers. cleared cache and confirmed latest version of flash is running. maybe extended maint. but normally get detail info about this and it never even let me select the server yet.

tuxedomaster

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

now connect

tried right after posting and was now able to connect. maybe issue with maint. and not giving normal message.