jab2

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 11:27 am

26 minutes after game relaunch

not loading
on start screen game wont load not even trying to load just on page says normal or fullscreen it is like the game isnt active yet
Advertisement

Raekon

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 11:37 am
I used ccleaner and everything works well on anything else.
Only the game wont load for 40 minutes now no matter what I'm trying.
I have the newest version of flash, updated graphic and sound drivers, using IE 8 and the closed beta worked without any issues for me.

The open beta however only lets me login and after I click on fullscreen it goes to the IP: 50.22.207.39 and keeps loading forever without anything happening.

"Great start" I must say. -.-
Now can you fix your server so we can actually enter the game?

55ata3

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 12:09 pm

1 hour in

I can't load either just keeps trying to load.

I have cleared every thing and your flash clear all wiped all my save game info for Armor Game "Thanks I just love doing the same thing over and over and over again".

To think I even put money in this game is ticking me off now, any chance your programers can give us some idea what else they can wipe out on my computer????

flashfirepyro

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 12:10 pm

same problem

game won't load
i am having same problem the game just sits there loading at server menu ???

55ata3

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2011 12:27 pm

tryed Explorer

and it can't connect either

Problems Found

The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected

With a game like this getting started as soon as you can will make or break you so if you guys cant get this fixed very soon I guess I will walk away....

dorilukey

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2011 2:13 pm
facing the same problem here. even after i clear cache, use all different browsers, i can't get past the loading the page. everytime i enter my login details, it just takes me back to the first page. i don't have the same problem for call of gods but i just can't seem to log in with golden age. the only way i was able to play was to create a new account and i cant log in after i restarted my computer. golden age is a great game but how do you expect us to play when we can't even log in?

Take_it_all

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2011 7:11 am
How about just fix this error... I dont feel like clearing my cookies all the time, because i need some of them. And a game with crashes is a fail game.

Junior988

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2011 12:43 pm
Because Golden age was recomended to me, I tried to test it out. I maneged to log in, create a character and then the game uploaded to 40% (or so) and then nothing happened - for 5 hours. I'm sorry but I don't have all day for game to upload. And yes I did clear cache and still nothing happened.

Svartevargen

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2011 1:28 am

Got the same problem

Got the same problem but mostly in the mornig sems to be working better in the evning.

Iceman743

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2011 8:00 pm
I cant get on anymore.. I did what ya told me 5 times and still cant get on...