ProbReport

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Unable to Login in AeriaGames

AeriaGames login problem.
NOTE: this is not my real account, it is created because i cannot login to post this!!

when i tries to login to my account in AeriaGames, i key in my password and username like normal and it redirect me to my profile but i am not logged in.

but when i make new account (this), it redirect me and i see myself logged in to aeriagames.

Is this a bug or something? Pls help with fixing this.

thank you
Advertisement

withoutyoux3

Rank 0
withoutyoux3
PostedDec 02, 2011 3:35 am

Fix for this.

Have you solved the problem yet? I have the same problem, but I found a way to login.

Go to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support and you will see a "you must login". Just click the Login link and it will send you to login perfectly fine. I have not yet find any alternate ways than this. I hope it works for you too.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedDec 02, 2011 8:55 am

Re: Unable to Login in AeriaGames

AeriaGames login problem.
ProbReport wrote:
NOTE: this is not my real account, it is created because i cannot login to post this!!

when i tries to login to my account in AeriaGames, i key in my password and username like normal and it redirect me to my profile but i am not logged in.

but when i make new account (this), it redirect me and i see myself logged in to aeriagames.

Is this a bug or something? Pls help with fixing this.

thank you  

it's not a bug, but more a country related problem. Another members which are also from singapore is having problems to use this site without problems. To solve this you can request a proxy at your ISP to the USA/canada regions. ( the forum is in VS, while the game server is in canada Neutral )

signature of xybolt

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedDec 02, 2011 7:39 pm
It may be the old problem that is reoccurring. I don't get it often but it has been happening most of today for me. Shows you as not logged in but you are. I was chatting in sb earlier which you cannot do when not logged in, glanced up and it showed me as logged out so I just tend to press F5 to refresh the page, usually works after one or two attempts.

When you initially went in to your profile, did you attempt anything like posting or chatting in shoutbox. If you can do either you are logged in and possibly just need to refresh the page a few times.

I will probably be cleaning my cache tomorrow using ccleaner. You may want to try that too. If so you can get free download here.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner