Mistmonk

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2011 8:22 pm
A hero should be able to exist in an army without any soldier units.
It's annoying when your army gets wiped out and you have to reset the army's name, color, and motto.
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 30, 2011 12:03 am
Mistmonk wrote:
A hero should be able to exist in an army without any soldier units.
It's annoying when your army gets wiped out and you have to reset the army's name, color, and motto.  

+1

also if you're going to have daily facebook events, they should actually be run daily. no trivia at all today and no code giveaways since end of cb. [url=or did this mean nothing?

Diadlo

Rank 0
Diadlo
PostedOct 30, 2011 3:41 am
Telling from where the guy sending a request live on the map, coord + which map.

<a><br>Click Me!</a><br><a>Adopted from squiby</a>

Despaikovo

Rank 0
Despaikovo
PostedOct 30, 2011 5:08 am

Suggestion

Ranking
A nice addition to the ranking would be a ranking system by players and alliances in the 4 different territories.

Your Suggestion: A ranking system (World) where you can also sort by area Ex Emerald Woods and Harp Lake (This would be for individual ranking and alliance ranking)
Pros: You dont really need to know who is the #1 player in the whole world especially when you first start out. You are more concerned with who are the good players and alliances in your area.
Cons: Their are no Con's

-Despaikovo

kvothe0153

Rank 0
kvothe0153
PostedOct 30, 2011 7:01 am
Yeah that would be nice too Smile Because alliance and all are mostly recruiting area-wise and i think an area ranking would be nice Smile

fatherscott

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2011 10:48 pm

improve hero quest

Suggestion:Improve the hero quest.
Pros: You can actually complete them.
cons: none

In image below you will see what I'm fighting.
level 18 primary : 19165 rebel snipers vs 1000 archers. I think I got this.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 31, 2011 12:27 am

Re: improve hero quest

fatherscott wrote:

so go after one of the other ones, eventually u will be able to take that kind of unit down with a very high level hero and with full sire skills.

JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedOct 31, 2011 12:48 am

Re: improve hero quest

fatherscott wrote:

You can complete them, you just need to understand the fighting mechanics.

For your example, you were Assault and given 1000 Rhine Archers with a base attack of 85. So without any hero bonus at all, that is 85,000 capacity for fighting.

The one you highlighted was 19,165 Rebel Snipers. Now because you were assaulting with archers their base defense is 5. So their total capacity is 95825 against you.

With 85,000 vs 95,825 you would only need a hero bonus of +11 to alter it to be 96,000 vs 95,825. Something very easy to do with a hero, thus your hero quest is more than within your grasp.

Keroroman

Rank 0
Keroroman
PostedOct 31, 2011 4:14 am
Your Suggestion: Adding an option on the Market Vendor to sell automatically all the "white" gear that the player has stored in the "Hero" bag.
Pros: Will save a lot of time.
Cons: You could say "you might lose some good equipments" but, since we are talking about white ones... no cons.

"Suicide was against the law. Johnny had wondered why. It meant that if you missed, or the gas ran out, or the rope broke, you could get locked up in prison to show you that life was really very jolly and thoroughly worth living."

JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedOct 31, 2011 7:38 am

Refuge addition: Recruit All
Suggestion:
For the refuge building interface, an additional button for recruiting all of the available units should be present. This button would should the total cost for using, player would select coins or gems, and give final confirmation.

Pros:
Cuts down on the tedium and clicking for restoring a few units of multiple types.

Cons:
People may ignore the information presented in dialog boxes and wind up recruiting more than wanted.