AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedOct 26, 2011 12:06 pm
Suggestion: Quests. One's where you just run from npc to npc are easy and all, but after a while I can see it getting a bit dull. Especially with the auto-run, its just; click, click, click and done. I don't know if quests change much after a specific level or what not, but they should be a little more, creative.

How it can help: People will find the quests more enjoyable and fun.

How it may not help: Quests become too time consuming.
Advertisement

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2011 1:08 pm
suggestion: stacking of tradable/non trade able items. Please don't make two versions of same item- either make them all tradeable or all non-tradeable. It was really annoying to see two stacks of idendtical Daily quest chests, each with 2 items, and 2 stacks of 1000 xxxx resource packs.

How it can help- reduce clutter in inventory

How it can hurt- lowers reward options for quests

Suggestion: expanding definition of "treasure", and narrowing definition of "Sire items". Bags had lots of space for treasure. I am a packrat, and I still only filled 60 slots of the 150 available. there is no reason I can see for resource/gold packs and materials to be considered sire items instead of treasure. I can see how legends, hero persuasion items, sire gear, and maps are legitmately sire items (and maybe gear upgrade gems, which were considered "treasure"), But the unstackable hero gear chests?

How it can help- mainly a matter of taste, learning where to find stuff in your inventory

How it can hurt- Item mall items weren't mailed, but placed directly in inventory. Lots of these were classified as "treasure". While lack of space would not prevent mailed items from appearing in inventory (they would simply stay attached to the mail), this might be a problem with items purchased from item mall

crazedwombat23

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2011 1:18 pm
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Suggestion: Quests. One's where you just run from npc to npc are easy and all, but after a while I can see it getting a bit dull. Especially with the auto-run, its just; click, click, click and done. I don't know if quests change much after a specific level or what not, but they should be a little more, creative.

How it can help: People will find the quests more enjoyable and fun.

How it may not help: Quests become too time consuming.  

i disagree, i hate quests. i purposely switched from mainly rpgs to rtses to avoid this in specific. if you want my opinion this game would be better without the rpg aspect at all.

forcing people to do complicated things to quest is going to drive away users.. a majority of my alliance felt the same way.

it'll drive me away that's for sure, and i'm highly active atm.

in fact i'll add another suggestion:

make another way to level sire via the rts aspect... like certain wilds or something or sire fights or whatever... if i could i wouldn't use the rpg side AT ALL PERIOD. i would also like the game even more.

maybe you should see what it's like in obt.. if you're in the middle of a war, attacking and defending, fighting over wonders... the last thing you want to do to keep up is be stuck doing some long complicated quest that takes you away from the map and city... while you're running around in town for an hour like a goof someone could totally surround you.

ImperialJaeger

Rank 0
ImperialJaeger
PostedOct 26, 2011 1:33 pm
Suggestion:
On the Ranking tab, Player names be clickable, and a button that says
"Go to city" where it will show where the players city is, on the map, and the distance it takes you to travel from your city to their city.

I think this would make it alot more easier and efficent looking for other players on teh map that are not in your area.
Yay | Nay
--------------
|

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedOct 28, 2011 2:34 pm
Suggestion: The clock at the bottom corner should show the server time. Which is EST. Currently showing players local time is completely useless...

How it can help: People will be able to follow ongoings in game such as when tasks reset etc.

yardyboy

Rank 0
yardyboy
PostedOct 28, 2011 5:48 pm

retrictions

I hate to be restricted from doing things and im sure you do as well
Suggestion: Remove the restrictions on how much gold you can send how much resources you can buy

Pros: Makes people able to build up their cities and armies faster creating better fights and allowing people to do instances much faster also it can help people who have been beaten by players much larger than them get back their troops faster if their friends or alliance members can send them gold

cons: i cant think of any right now so yea Very Happy

Also im sexy and i know it

xlGlx

Rank 0
xlGlx
PostedOct 29, 2011 7:53 am
By the way Nice one Avenger :3

Your Suggestion:Set an Item to restore Army Fatigue
Pros:Will enhance the progression of the army in any dungeons, setting new interface and more interactive hours from players.
Cons: Can't think of any, but I guess is that players will try to buy heaps of them and sell it at the market with hyper prices.
:3

Ok have a good day, and continue playing Very Happy!

ArtyD42

Rank 4
ArtyD42
PostedOct 29, 2011 7:56 am
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Suggestion: The clock at the bottom corner should show the server time. Which is EST. Currently showing players local time is completely useless...

How it can help: People will be able to follow ongoings in game such as when tasks reset etc.  

There can be no negative to this suggestion. +100,000,000

Nyamonel

Rank 0
Nyamonel
PostedOct 29, 2011 12:35 pm
Suggestion: make share-action send item-link in currently open channel, not in /world.

How it can help: share staff only with friends, not with all world, it also make /world clearly without links on different items and heroes.

How it may not help: i can't find any negative aspect.

sry if i make some mistakes.

gjkiller1

Rank 0
gjkiller1
PostedOct 29, 2011 1:20 pm
Suggestion: maybe a tournament or 2 to give people something do to when waiting

How can it help: it could stop people from taking there uneasy on those that have nothing against them and it would help people be more active.

How it can not help: people may use it as away to put others down.