Malessodude

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 3:51 pm
LazyMed wrote:
Well most likely non of our ideas will happen.
but might aswell give my 2cents in things.

Do what you gotta do.. MAKE IT HAPPEN! =)  

Not agreeing nor disagreeing because I don't have the game time under my belt nor the Heros to appraise LazyMed's comment but I will however differ to LazyMed and his suggestions. Afterall he seem's to have been around "since ever since" and may know what he speaks of then again maybe he's lazy and wants it easy - hope the latter is not the case. Cool
Advertisement

Kasraken

Rank 0
Kasraken
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:49 pm
Some good points were brought up (not saying I agree with all of them but..) what I would like to add to your list is

"all the running around and clicking needs to be reduced!"

One of the main reasons it is hard for me to play this game is because its a "click-fest".

I left and came back (considering leaving again), mainly because your answer to reducing the tedium things like running back and forth to do daily quests, was to make is so only high VIP level is immune. But for new players or the ones with low VIP they are "punished" with extra tedium and clicks!

I think if you really put some thought into it, you would see that many of the pop up windows are not needed and the extra clicking and running around also make the game feel tiring.

So there you have my 2 cents.

A Golden Age Alliance in the Legacy Kingdom
Legacy alliance is on the Legends server

serasocial

Rank 0
serasocial
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Lazymeds suggestion
Since my post doesn't look like it posted

LazyMed wrote:
Well most likely non of our ideas will happen.
but might aswell give my 2cents in things.

Heroes

With a lot of people getting heroes now and days and tons of battles happening and the amount of HP they lose in each battle ither be from wilds/city battles. (whatever)
They should/need to implement a "heal all button" on heroes as long as you have enough potions in your bag. Healing each individual hero is a pain in the arse and we all know that.

Wilds

I think there needs to be some sort of upgrade with the (purple and orange)wilds.
most of the items.. ARE pretty useless. and the chance of obtaining a Warlords gear.. well your better off farming it in an instance.
i suggest... reworking the wild drops...
i dont mind the "chance" of obtaining something. but give some better item drops..
Add higher lvl wilds.

i suggest some
tailsman (depending on certain lvl ur wild) thats the type of tailsman would drop.
VIP cards.
Even more Types of Gear
Water Vials/ Stones.
Sire Suits

Gem Wilds

add Dragon fang or just splitting half Laz/Dragon fang when it drops.

In-Game Events.

Iv'e notice that this recent "wonder troop" event. that some people just cant even participate. well if thats the case.. why dont we have a event where.. certain sire lvls cant participate which makes it a lowbie event.. where they can just enjoy... and nxt time it'll be a high lvl event... (shrugs)
also change the event prizes again,
Realli mostly of these ingame events realli suck....
you needa start adding items people can actulli use and actulli give them a chance to farm..
favoring these "money" spenders is getting pretty lame.
once agian.. tailsman/vip1 cards.. iuno.. figure out how to trade a certain amount of pages.. for a certain wild, to obtain that certain item..i think its pretty easy for you guys to do that.

There are just some things that i think you guys should realli think about doing.
there isnt enough content for people to be excited about.like Come on, your repeating SAME events/tiers and such... even the WHEELS... what a joke... im a lvl 104 sire.. u think i need a crapload of matthews gear? yes i could give it to new people, but there realli isnt enough new people who stay in the game for them to even need the matthews gear.. im shocked as is, that there are still this many people around. but i guess WE'RE the ones sticking around for eachother, and not for you guys. Some FUN needs to be added to this game, and some new content.
its 2013... still feels like its the START of 2012.

Do what you gotta do.. MAKE IT HAPPEN! =)  

Heroes
I agree that the heal all button would be useful it saves time. Always for that. But I would reduce the cost to heal troops. Currently a higher level and highly active player has to spend over 20-50 mil coins to revive troops a day. Not to mention that it often takes day to get back into the fight after you exhaust all your troops. With the current battles that just doesn't work if your a free player.

Ingame events- I agree this need to reworked. I think there's more adjustments that need to made besides level appropriate events, variety of events, and better drops to things that people can actually use and also offer more variety in drops. One additional thing is a free player tier event that stimulates the both the in game economies like coin and auction house. This could even the gap between paid and free which is unusually huge for this type of game. I think a happy balance could be achieved where paid players are rewarded and the free players have a better chance to defend themselves and growth in game. Free gamers growth is currently very stunted and defense is non existent against a paid player.

Wilds
I also agree that Orange and Purple events need to be improved. More chances for VIP items and VIP cards dropping more often would be awesome. I feel that the wilds drops need to be more sire level appropriate. For me my main focus at level 90 something sire level is epic hero recruiting items, fortification gems, resource books, acceleration items and anything that I can sell to get gems. I really don't need level 7 ore,mysterious fragments, etc.
Variety in wilds would be awesome also.

Malessodude

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Clicks

Please cut down on number of clicks needed. Take coin items for example: Dbl click to use, click to accept, click to acknowledge and a click for coin amount obtained.

Malessodude

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Daily Gifts

Do they really have to come up empty or is Dumont just a scrooge? Confused

Daboyzxd

Rank 0
Daboyzxd
PostedJan 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Game updates

Scotty B's Suggestions
Troops- would be nice to be able to divert troops in route to other locations if needed. How many times have we wasted march accelerators and battle timer drops and you have to recall and wait hours for them to come all the way back to departing city.

Skills- Takes forever to learn an adv or supreme skill, then after all the time and hard work you either have to spend gold for inlay or save hundreds of medals for a chance to equip the learned skill. Would be nice , once learned, to pick which slot you would like to place it and click enter.

Maps- some different terrain or wilds would be nice. Boring looking at same maps all day and hitting wilds that drop same junk, most of which still dont have a use in game..

Heros-2nd level rebirth( growing grey hair ) waiting to get levelled up. Then hero quests can only win the "keep fighting battles" with gold?? Should go off heroes skill bonuses with troop type, not how much gold you are willing to pay.

Fortify Gear- Better get part time job if you want +10-+15(Way too Pricey) and gems high level (Laz, Fangs) exctinct it seems

Thats my vent!

johnsax

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:25 pm

in general

Fix the basics to what the game promises. a lot of features don't deliver as promised..
"main city'..with fort. resourses are not 5 levels higher as promised. instances don't drop as promised. daily gifts and often wheel rewards are not often level appropriate and generally go direct to waste...
its a shame because the game has promise but personally spending less as i don't require items for level 0-40 anymore...and its hard to get items that are level specifc..

odindun

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:28 pm

LazyMed

MVP
nice for new idea
thank!!

Malessodude

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 7:44 am

Event and Tier Rewards

Suggestion:
Please put a description and/or date the reward is for. For tiers also included the level achieved and number of stacks.

Pro: Knowing your participation paid off.
Con: Can't think of any.

Here is one I receive today.
Item: Holy Water Vial
Body of letter:
"Dear player, thank you for your support, you win prizes in this event.
Click "Receive" button on the right corner of the mail for obtaining the gift in the attachment. Double-click to use it in the bag.
Hope you'll continue to support us.
This email was sent by the system; please do not reply to it."

Thank you Smile

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2013 9:32 pm
so i see us going all nuts on this thread and giving out suggestions...
but do the gm's/dev even see what we're saying.
it'd be nice for them to say something or even what they think about it.
people are growing tired of a non growing game. like iv'e said before, you have alot of Vet players who are growing tired of old content and alot of are not willing to spend more money for items that dont even drop in game but only to be sold in tiers or mall.Then you got the newer players who cant even catch up without spending the money. its basically 1 sided. Stop milking the money and just start giving back to the people. without us u guys are toast.
its getting pretty dumb if you ask me, ya'll realli need to have better communication with us and step up your game.
p.s.. FIX THE DARN WONDERS! god *rolls eyes*