Azmariaflame

Rank 0
Azmariaflame
PostedOct 25, 2011 7:53 pm
1 of 3 ideas
Your Suggestion: upgrading Military with better weapons and training
How it can help: it would allow for a change and more variety of units.
How it may not help: people might use a lot of the same units it might effect those weaker then those that upgraded there military.

2 of 3
Your Suggestion: Add 2 additional specialization troops to mage building, Calvary building, barracks, archer building. and allow people to choose between the 2 additional specialization units once they reach a certain level in those buildings.
How it can help: it would make decisions count to how it will affect your game
How it may not help: People will whine they can only choose 1 of the two additional specialization units also it would put those at a disadvantage that don't have it.

3 of 3
Your Suggestion: More Equipment so that upgrade gems get used to full effect. because it is level 1-19 for first one but we only got level 1 and 10 gear and second is 20-30 but only got 20 and 30 gear and next one is 31-40 but only got level 40 gear so there is a quite large gap.
How it can help: it would allow people to have new gear at ever level and put more use out of upgrade gems
How it may not help: Cause much more indecision and would fill up hero inventory space quicker.
Advertisement

AdraDruid

Rank 0
AdraDruid
PostedOct 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Re: Chat

RainbowBeats wrote:
I think that the chat system could use some work.

Your Suggestion: Enable us to chat no matter which windows we have open, instead of having to close windows to continue a conversation with someone.

How it can help: It will allow us to play the game, while still communicating with our Alliance's,Friends, and people we are trading with.
(I.E.- If I am trying to trade with someone in the auction we can communicate while doing so unless we close the auction) This goes for many other Windows that we open up.

How it may not help: I do not see any draw backs to this at all.

Much Love,
-SeranaRose-  

This is a great point to raise. Often when communicating in chat, you need to pull info from another window but you have to memorize the details, close the tab and open the chatbox again. Very frustrating and time consuming.. Kudos for raising this suggestion. And yes, I too do not see any drawbacks on this.

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Azmariaflame wrote:
1 of 3 ideas
Your Suggestion: upgrading Military with better weapons and training
How it can help: it would allow for a change and more variety of units.
How it may not help: people might use a lot of the same units it might effect those weaker then those that upgraded there military.

2 of 3
Your Suggestion: Add 2 additional specialization troops to mage building, Calvary building, barracks, archer building. and allow people to choose between the 2 additional specialization units once they reach a certain level in those buildings.
How it can help: it would make decisions count to how it will affect your game
How it may not help: People will whine they can only choose 1 of the two additional specialization units also it would put those at a disadvantage that don't have it.

3 of 3
Your Suggestion: More Equipment so that upgrade gems get used to full effect. because it is level 1-19 for first one but we only got level 1 and 10 gear and second is 20-30 but only got 20 and 30 gear and next one is 31-40 but only got level 40 gear so there is a quite large gap.
How it can help: it would allow people to have new gear at ever level and put more use out of upgrade gems
How it may not help: Cause much more indecision and would fill up hero inventory space quicker.  

Sorry, but I don't see the suggestion in this text as
1) there are several units available for each faction that allow for several options for military units
2) there are plenty of opportunities to gain quality gear with items to upgrade them. Just need to know where to look and what to do.

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 9:37 pm
PhoenixEgg wrote:
pay to win game. most likely to definitely quitting after CB ends. To add onto that there is absolutely nothing to do in the game since the only way to level up sire is through daily quests which gets completed easily in 30 minutes. the rest of the day is spent waiting 8-24 hours for buildings to level up. I don't find this fun at all if i have to wait weeks before getting new content.  

There are plenty of things to do besides leveling a sire and buildings i.e.

1) pvp aspect
2) pve aspect

both gain resources and gaining quality hero equipment and lvling a hero is paramount to a war.

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: City Labels

peedee44 wrote:
My Suggestion: Think, it will be nice if we can wrote 'space' in the city labels.
How it can help: It is really unpractice write with camelCase

Sorry for my simple english  

Just use an underscore for a space " Place_Space_Here"

ArtyD42

Rank 4
ArtyD42
PostedOct 25, 2011 9:54 pm
Credit where credit due:
TempestRose wrote:
Perhaps make it so that when a player joins an alliance they don't get any alliance quests until the next reset. That would mean that if the alliance illegitimately kicks members just to increase the quests performed that day the new members will not be able to contribute until the npc offers a new set of quests, which is when the kicked members would have been able to repeat them as well.  

Suggestion: Only give guild quests if you are a member of a guild at quest reset time.
How it can help: Would prevent massive multi account abuse.
How it may not help: New guild members must wait until quest reset time to begin supporting their guild.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 25, 2011 10:12 pm
ArtyD42 wrote:
Credit where credit due:
TempestRose wrote:
Perhaps make it so that when a player joins an alliance they don't get any alliance quests until the next reset. That would mean that if the alliance illegitimately kicks members just to increase the quests performed that day the new members will not be able to contribute until the npc offers a new set of quests, which is when the kicked members would have been able to repeat them as well.  

Suggestion: Only give guild quests if you are a member of a guild at quest reset time.
How it can help: Would prevent massive multi account abuse.
How it may not help: New guild members must wait until quest reset time to begin supporting their guild.  

then again at the same time, it also makes members more loyal to the guild there in. Perhaps as a compromise they can ditch the 24 hour period it takes to leave a guild.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Suggestions

Some of them
Your Suggestion: Chat interface change to where each type of chat is in their own tab. This would allow us to check easier if something is said in alliance chat.
How it can help: Easier flow of checking on alliance chat and other chat sections.
How it may not help: Someone could not see something in All Chat window while tabbed into Alliance chat window.

Your Suggestion: Allow us to know how many skills a hero can have total. Like how Monty can only have 1 skill, while some of my normals have 2 skills, and some of the epic heroes can only have 3.
How it can help: Know when you can use a book on a hero or not that it would replace the skill since slots are actually full.
How it may not help: Don't see how it wouldn't, unless maybe some heroes wouldn't get used as much due to having less slots.

Your Suggestion: Improve the instances to give Sire XP as well. Since instances are limited to the amount of sire vitality you have and that improves with Sire level. Then allowing that to give more sire xp would be nice.
How it can help: Easier flow of leveling other than daily quests.
How it may not help: Crown buyers would be able to buy vitality potions to continuously level.

TempestRose

Rank 0
TempestRose
PostedOct 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: Suggestions

Some of them
Saveric wrote:
Your Suggestion: Chat interface change to where each type of chat is in their own tab. This would allow us to check easier if something is said in alliance chat.
How it can help: Easier flow of checking on alliance chat and other chat sections.
How it may not help: Someone could not see something in All Chat window while tabbed into Alliance chat window.

Your Suggestion: Allow us to know how many skills a hero can have total. Like how Monty can only have 1 skill, while some of my normals have 2 skills, and some of the epic heroes can only have 3.
How it can help: Know when you can use a book on a hero or not that it would replace the skill since slots are actually full.
How it may not help: Don't see how it wouldn't, unless maybe some heroes wouldn't get used as much due to having less slots.

Your Suggestion: Improve the instances to give Sire XP as well. Since instances are limited to the amount of sire vitality you have and that improves with Sire level. Then allowing that to give more sire xp would be nice.
How it can help: Easier flow of leveling other than daily quests.
How it may not help: Crown buyers would be able to buy vitality potions to continuously level.  

These are all great. Something like the chat interface in Call of Gods would be ideal I think, with the tabs between main chat and alliance chat (and one for all the immeasurable trade and system spam that makes it impossible to read anything else)

Your Suggestion: Aditional/clarified sections in the mail box. Inbox for composed mail or alerts such as quest spawns or trade notifications, one for battle reports, one specifically to hold items gained- this could also go straight to the main inbox.

How it can help: It removes the clutter and helps reduce some of the superfluous need for clicking. By changing the organization and removing superfluous functions it becomes more efficient and less confusing. There is already enough clicking without having to search through 20+ pages of battle reports to collect loot or find a certain message.

How it may not help: Maybe some people like the jumbled up clutter of everything being stuffed into one box by default. A possible disadvantage would be people forgetting to check their mail, but that can be fixed by having the text labeling each tab glow yellow when there is a new message in it.

arend96

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2011 2:21 am

army overview

army overview
Your Suggestion: make in the army screen an button and if you click it you can sees ALL your troops everywhere and ALL your troops in this current city.

How it can help: some people including me like to know what amount of troops they do have.

How it may not help: you get extra buttons and things thad could make it confusing but is dont think so.