KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedNov 29, 2012 8:26 pm
Gold healing needs to be revamped. Currently right now you can spend a max of 2500 Gold or 3500 Gold depending if you want to coin heal or just fully gold heal. However that is at 100%, you can easily only spend 200-400 Gold to get a majority of your troops out if you play with the system right.
Advertisement

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedDec 07, 2012 1:28 pm
Please make it so Fuel Factories from Wilderness Information drop fuel tanks, rather annoying to spawn them and never get fuel from them. And a very big please, create the option to post in alliance, kingdom, and whisper chats.

Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedDec 10, 2012 10:34 pm
Yes pleeeease look into the possibility of making it so you can post gear links etc into an option of diff chats instead of default world chat. You go to link gear to your alli mates to see what you can give to who and help them, and get told off for "spam". Scolded for trying to be helpful to friends, stinks. Sad

Oo1Zer0

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:17 pm
Add an option to dismiss units without having to kill them(send them to the refuge). Like in the building that builds that unit show how many of that unit type is in that city & give an option to disband if needed. Say in a situation where you're running low on grain & want to disband a specific unit type to prevent starvation.

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:56 am
Please make it so the Raw Stones can be obtained from the Frag combine. Making a coliseum prize for top ranks means very few people can get them, yet they have tons of polishers. o.O Even people without over powered heroes need them too.

vampofval21

Rank 1
vampofval21
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:31 am
EquinoxBlade wrote:
Please make it so Fuel Factories from Wilderness Information drop fuel tanks, rather annoying to spawn them and never get fuel from them. And a very big please, create the option to post in alliance, kingdom, and whisper chats.  

I understand why you'd want this, but there are items that by making it into the top 100 in Coli you can spawn fuel factories where and when you need to (Treasure Maps).

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:27 am   Last edited by jeff_turnbull on Apr 09, 2013 11:39 am. Edited 1 time in total

rodenburg32

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:42 am
would be great to repeat the reforge event ones in a while. to get bags and gems as bonus. would also keep the people busy to upgrade there equipment.

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 2:42 pm
Well most likely non of our ideas will happen.
but might aswell give my 2cents in things.

Heroes

With a lot of people getting heroes now and days and tons of battles happening and the amount of HP they lose in each battle ither be from wilds/city battles. (whatever)
They should/need to implement a "heal all button" on heroes as long as you have enough potions in your bag. Healing each individual hero is a pain in the arse and we all know that.

Wilds

I think there needs to be some sort of upgrade with the (purple and orange)wilds.
most of the items.. ARE pretty useless. and the chance of obtaining a Warlords gear.. well your better off farming it in an instance.
i suggest... reworking the wild drops...
i dont mind the "chance" of obtaining something. but give some better item drops..
Add higher lvl wilds.

i suggest some
tailsman (depending on certain lvl ur wild) thats the type of tailsman would drop.
VIP cards.
Even more Types of Gear
Water Vials/ Stones.
Sire Suits

Gem Wilds

add Dragon fang or just splitting half Laz/Dragon fang when it drops.

In-Game Events.

Iv'e notice that this recent "wonder troop" event. that some people just cant even participate. well if thats the case.. why dont we have a event where.. certain sire lvls cant participate which makes it a lowbie event.. where they can just enjoy... and nxt time it'll be a high lvl event... (shrugs)
also change the event prizes again,
Realli mostly of these ingame events realli suck....
you needa start adding items people can actulli use and actulli give them a chance to farm..
favoring these "money" spenders is getting pretty lame.
once agian.. tailsman/vip1 cards.. iuno.. figure out how to trade a certain amount of pages.. for a certain wild, to obtain that certain item..i think its pretty easy for you guys to do that.

There are just some things that i think you guys should realli think about doing.
there isnt enough content for people to be excited about.like Come on, your repeating SAME events/tiers and such... even the WHEELS... what a joke... im a lvl 104 sire.. u think i need a crapload of matthews gear? yes i could give it to new people, but there realli isnt enough new people who stay in the game for them to even need the matthews gear.. im shocked as is, that there are still this many people around. but i guess WE'RE the ones sticking around for eachother, and not for you guys. Some FUN needs to be added to this game, and some new content.
its 2013... still feels like its the START of 2012.

Do what you gotta do.. MAKE IT HAPPEN! =)

<a></a>

CiroXang

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

2 man army

I AGREE with what LazyMed said. We need changes , i hope that the new path have new things , because it is kinda boring only leveling heroes and healing them and rebirth and upgrading troops and everything in city is maxed!!!!!