LordMaroon

Rank 0
PostedJul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Instant buy back of troops

changes that could make the game better
I have been playing for about 6 months and have come to the conclusion that the insta-buy back option form the refuge using gold is way to much of an advantage for gold users.

I know that Aeria needs to make money to operate, but if you just capped the amount you could buy back each day based off of the ones ready to purchase back with coins after a battle, it would make the game much more strategic and challenging for gold users and more fair for non-gold users while still generating money.

As the system sits right now, someone willing to spend enough money could use gold to single handedly bully and destroy other alliances buy Resurrecting an army of 130k pop 3 times in a row to take any city they wanted.

So my suggestion is to cap the amount of troops you can buy back using gold in a single day based on the amount of troops that are killed in battle.
Advertisement

Stubaye

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 10:48 am

Coupons

Hmm..i wonder if Golden Age has coupons.. been waiting to get some..but...

Stang570

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 1:54 pm

suggestion

VIP
allow vip lev to 20 so u can get a set of off and def vip

BorgiaCesare

Rank 0
BorgiaCesare
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Suggestion

Time killer for when players are waiting for armies and or buildings and research
I was thinking, why not throw in a time waster mini-game.
I have seen one game do this with a tiny texas holdem engine, and have players play for what would be gems in GA.
This would give players something to kill time on while they are waiting for those larger builds, marches and tech researches.
If the gambling connectation of texas holdem violates any liabilities or ToS, then simply switch the mini-game to one more appropriate.

Just an idea.

~Chess

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedAug 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Sire Equipment

Add more equipment for sire to wear (visible in town).
Right now I don't have a ring, or a pet.
And all the gear I do have is white level 30.
Shouldn't it go up to level 100, and have green and blue versions in wilderness?

GMtk421

Game Master
GMtk421
PostedAug 08, 2012 3:20 pm   Last edited by GMtk421 on Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Here is a small list of items from recent posts:

• Gold buy back power of refuge soldiers
  • Trade system
  • Higher VIP levels
  • More Sire gear
  • Reduce difficulty in obtaining dungeon access items

I will update this list based on community feedback and feedback of future suggestions

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedAug 09, 2012 1:28 am
I agree. More Sire Gear is a must. Specially for those who reach a higher Sire Level than most.

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedAug 15, 2012 1:32 pm
Background:
It can take a very long time to get lucky and find the random item needed to move on to the next instance. ((Ruin of Gods Passport, Warlord Castle Key, ...))

Your Suggestion:
In addition to it being possible to get these from the last fight of the particular instance, make it possible to "find" them while going through the other battles. There would be a small chance for it to be a possible reward for each node.

Pros:
1) Slightly more exciting to fight the same battles over and over again.
2) People don't hit a roadblock and give up on instances.

Cons:
It might be too easy for people who play an instance 10 times a day. However, they could always sell any extras they find in the auction house.

Theopompus

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:03 pm
Suggestion
Revamp city defenses to enable them to withstand attack better.

Pros
With the large number of epic heroes now, each with tens of thousands of troops, city defenses have become largely inconsequential. Conquered and burned cities discourage players and may cause them to leave the game. Give 'em a fighting chance. One idea would be to offer an Exchange Bonus that permanently fortifies city walls and increases tower and pit trap effectiveness.

Cons
Attackers would find it more difficult to conquer cities.

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:45 am
o.o/ Please block players from using world chat till level 10. This will greatly cut down on accounts being made simply to spam or annoy other players.