PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedOct 24, 2011 8:12 pm
Your Suggestion: Less windows when completing/using quests and items.

How it can help: Lessen the time needed to actually do a mundane task. becuase in all honesty if i want to use an item or do a quest i dont want to be asked "are you sure" 10 times before i actually am able to submit.... same goes for after a completion.. i know i completed the thing i dont need to be told "task completed" to know its done .. *throws bricks in random directions out of anger*

How it may not help: If people are uncareful they can do something they might not want to do.. however.. ppl should be cautious anyways.

<a></a>
Advertisement

RainbowBeats

Rank 0
RainbowBeats
PostedOct 24, 2011 8:26 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:
Your Suggestion: Less windows when completing/using quests and items.

How it can help: Lessen the time needed to actually do a mundane task. becuase in all honesty if i want to use an item or do a quest i dont want to be asked "are you sure" 10 times before i actually am able to submit.... same goes for after a completion.. i know i completed the thing i dont need to be told "task completed" to know its done .. *throws bricks in random directions out of anger*

How it may not help: If people are uncareful they can do something they might not want to do.. however.. ppl should be cautious anyways.  

I just thought I should say. I love this idea... >.<
#ListenToPaperSpirit

-SeranaRose-

PhoenixEgg

Rank 0
PhoenixEgg
PostedOct 24, 2011 9:37 pm   Last edited by PhoenixEgg on Oct 31, 2011 11:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total
pay to win game. There is absolutely nothing to do in the game since the only way to level up sire is through daily quests which gets completed easily in 30 minutes. the rest of the day is spent waiting 8-24 hours for buildings to level up. Need more ways to get exp

RainbowBeats

Rank 0
RainbowBeats
PostedOct 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Chat

I think that the chat system could use some work.

Your Suggestion: Enable us to chat no matter which windows we have open, instead of having to close windows to continue a conversation with someone.

How it can help: It will allow us to play the game, while still communicating with our Alliance's,Friends, and people we are trading with.
(I.E.- If I am trying to trade with someone in the auction we can communicate while doing so unless we close the auction) This goes for many other Windows that we open up.

How it may not help: I do not see any draw backs to this at all.

Much Love,
-SeranaRose-

JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedOct 25, 2011 5:45 am
Situation:
Presently when you add a skill book to a hero is pushes the skills to the left and deletes the first one in the row. So if you have skills [A] [B] [C] and add a skill D, you would have [B] [C] [D].

My Suggestion:
Allow new Hero skills to be dragged and dropped similar to equipping gear while keeping it so it deletes replaced skills.

Pros:
It would allow players to have more control and customization over their hero's skills early on in the game without needing three (3) books most times to get what you desire.

Cons:
It would lower the need to waste/consume as many books and lower the demand for them.

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 5:55 am
Situation:
Currently, dismantling a hero item involves taking one hero item at a time and waiting for dismantling

My Suggestion:
allow for an automated system for dismantling items, i.e. allow all grey items to be dismantled similarly to auto forging or holding down ctrl allows one to select multiple items.

Pros:
I can easily spend 30 minutes dismantling items that could be better spent elsewhere that would be less clicking over and over again if it was automated.

Cons:
No real cons as it would be helpful to everyone.

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 8:45 am
Situation:
Currently, viewpoint on map only exists for a single player, this does not allow for either allies or friends to see their army movement, which would be nice

My Suggestion:
Allow for friends to share viewpoint, but not allies. Rationale is it is your choice who is your friend and therefore your choice on who has access to viewing your troop movement.

Pros:
Allow for better troop coordination between friends and give a better sense of what is going on around oneself.

Cons:
Only con is it may possibly slow down the servers as depending on the number of friends in one's viewpoint there could be alot of army movement

peedee44

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 11:19 am

City Labels

My Suggestion: Think, it will be nice if we can wrote 'space' in the city labels.
How it can help: It is really unpractice write with camelCase

Sorry for my simple english

badaskin12

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 7:33 pm

RE-route your amy well in route

New Suggestion
currently my army in route can only continue route to my castle or recall to the original village it began from, there are 2 villages near my army's current location I would like to stop at after noticing the advantage of a high lvl wilderness to attack.

*I suggest a simple recall to nearest village option.(only when in route to villages or castles)
Pros:
A player who is attempting to travel a long distance on 'timer, may be able to change route when new wilderness spawns for attack.
A player may change route to nearby villages more quickly to defend its castle or villages from invasion.

Cons:
Interfacing with long distance attacks and abilities could be manipulated to advance faster

dark_cynic

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2011 7:49 pm   Last edited by dark_cynic on Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Various suggestions

A few suggestions
Your Suggestion:
Allow us toggle recieving system messages on battle results

How it can help:
Less spam cluttering our mailbox after say... an instance

How it may not help:
Some people may not like a choice?
People may forget they toggled them off.

Your Suggestion:
More detailed help/tutorials, especially in regards to leveling up sire (many times it was asked how can a sire be leveled up outside of quests), and combat (some idea as to how the stats play out in various combat situations)

How it can help:
Allows players to better make informed dicisions, we are told to use offensive armies against offensive type wilderness with the only reasoning being something like.. because it works better since they are defensive troops in that wilderness.

How it may not help:
many players will likely skip or ignore the information and ask anyway, once understood the player will likely never need to look at it again

Your Suggestion:
More detailed information on some items, how were we suppose to use gems (ones with stats for our heroes) and that magic drill thing? --if this simply wasnt active in CB please ignore--

How it can help:
Less confusion for players

How it may not help:
may clutter the item info

Thats all that comes to mind