AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:16 pm   Last edited by AvengerUchiha45 on Oct 28, 2011 4:05 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Official] Suggestion Thread.

*Editted Daiks Best Suggestions*
This is the Official Suggestion Thread for Golden Age where you can just throw your Suggestions here Smile

I will try to get a GM to look at this every now and then and hopefully they forward the ideas to Production and we can keep the game fun and active

Quick and simple but please follow the format

Code:
Format:
Your Suggestion:
Pros:
Cons:

Thats all there is to it. Ill start us off

My suggestion:More daily quest
Pros:It can help our sires level up faster & contribute to our alliances in rank & your glory
Cons:Cant think of any reason Smile

I decided to make things easier for people who actually want to see what people put as there suggestions so im putting up what ive read so far [1st-2nd Page] on what i think are some of the best suggestions

There all good suggestion but i feel these are the ones that should really be interested Smile
<3

*Daiks Best Suggestion Column*

badgerz111
Suggestion: Lower Instance Gap

Reason For: Longer the time waiting period getting to a higher instance

Reason Against:Botting[If possible]

Aragorn976
Suggestion:Auto sort items

Reason for:Easier then hitting the sort button over and over and moving items around

Reason against:Make sort cumbersome

crazedwombat23
Reason:Sort level'd item/best equip

Reason for:Dont have to hover over every item to find out which one is the best for your hero

Reason against:Crazy People who like hovering over items [LOL]

PaperSpirit
Reason:Less windows

Reason for:Lessens the time needed to accomplish a task

Reason against: Clumsy people may be uncareful and lose something they might need.

peedee44:
Suggestion:Add spaces to city labels
Reason for:Most likely its just needed/common sense

badaskin12
Suggestion:Allow your army to recall to any of your cities

Reason for:A player attempting to travel a long distance on "timer" may be able to change route when new wilderness spawns for attack

Reason against:Interfacing with long distance attacks and abilities can be manipulated to advance faster

dark_cynic
Suggestion:Toggle through mailbox on battle results,etc

Pros:Less spam/clutter

Suggestion:More details on item

How it can help:Players wont be so confused and asking alot of questions

Cons:May clutter the item info
Advertisement

ArtyD42

Rank 4
ArtyD42
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:31 pm
My suggestion: Sort all tabs of the bag together.
How it can help: less tab(le) flipping to find items in my inventory
How it may not help: might require codework to actually look at the entire inventory when that sort button is clicked.

badgerz111

Rank 0
badgerz111
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:31 pm   Last edited by badgerz111 on Oct 24, 2011 8:42 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Instances

How to help make instances better.
I was going to say quests, and all that stuff, but I guess everyone has the same idea on that stuff and it isn't very original, so I'm going to challenge one of the best parts of this game: the instances.

Suggestion: Make Instance level bridge gap lower/let you get experience from doing instances.

Reasons for: The instances are only usefull for good equipment, small ammounts of money, and having fun. By getting experience, you could make it that much more satisfying to see your opponents mercilessly slaughtered by your death commandos (Reference to Dune if anyone knows it). By lowering the bridge gap, you wont have as much of a time period where you're at lvl 24, saying, "Are you kidding me? I have to wait a day to do the better instance?" Of course, this goes hand in hand with the quest dilemma.

Reasons against: By letting it be worth experience, you could open yourself up to considerable farming. It may be useful for getting that last bit of experience for a level, but if people can do it over and over again, whats to stop them from botting? You may want to put a 15 minute or so delay inbetween each time so it will be more of a thing you do when you're waiting for your real troops attack an enemy city. OR, on the other hand, you could make the instances harder, to also prevent repetitive tries.

That's all I have. I'm running on smoke now, so I'll end my tirade. Also, sorry for the spelling errors.

QiuZi

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:35 pm
My Suggestion : Less colours in the chat box
How it can help : easier to read, avoid dizziness, etc
How it may not help : people who are colour-blind

TempestRose

Rank 0
TempestRose
PostedOct 24, 2011 6:37 pm
How more daily quests might not help is because it'd level you too fast. Being able to reach 35 in just a few days nixes the feeling of progression. Things like a Wonder are supposed to be special, and if just anyone can reach the point to be able to capture them after a short time then it isn't much of an accomplishment. With a slower leveling rate it gives people time to build their forces and learn the game before they're suddenly thrown into the pit with the big dogs.

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 7:31 pm
Your Suggestion: Auto sort acquired items
How it can help: It would be easier if items that can be bundled, would do so automatically instead of having to go through each bag separately and manually push sort
How it may not help: By making it automatic, may sort all items such as hero armor and make it more cumbersome to organize

crazedwombat23

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 7:37 pm
idea: sort equipment by level, and also add "best equip" buttons to each stat on heroes

helps: not having to hover over every blasted item in your bag 10 times for each hero

doesn't help: people who like hovering over every blasted item in your bad 10 times for each hero.

best equip though would be awesome, it would just automatically put the best possible equip on your hero based on the stat button you hit...

Aragorn976

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 7:40 pm
crazedwombat23 wrote:
idea: sort equipment by level, and also add "best equip" buttons to each stat on heroes

helps: not having to hover over every blasted item in your bag 10 times for each hero

doesn't help: people who like hovering over every blasted item in your bad 10 times for each hero.

best equip though would be awesome, it would just automatically put the best possible equip on your hero based on the stat button you hit...  

100% agree!!!

crazedwombat23

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2011 7:44 pm
new army button in the army menu.

getting tired of having to explain to everyone how to make and modify armies, why it's not all in the ***ARMY**** menu is really beyond me.. i makes literally no sense for it to be as convoluted as it is to manage armies in a war game.

doesnt help: don't really care. there's no logical defense for it to be as difficult as it is. lol

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 24, 2011 8:00 pm
ap farming:

in order to "make a contribution" to my guild i have to "donate silver", transactions in the auction are done in silver. where do you get silver? buy ap, convert ap to "crowns" use crowns to buy silver. or sell stuff in the auction. that's per the in game help. nothing about a drop. which would only happen in higher level instances (generally past the point at which you would need the silver to buy say build time shorteners). so that means that non ap buyers become 2nd class citizens, generally fresh meat for the people who can afford to spend tons on ap. don't get me wrong, the people who do spend ap should get a leg up. but this is so lopsided that non ap players will have to use the entire newbie protection time building enough strength to try and compete. ap players can come out almost immediately because they can afford the build time shorteners on buildings, manpower, and research. to top it off these effects are cumulative. access to blue and purple quests on dailies, higher chance of rare tarot buffs. in the short time here in cb we've seen what effects someone getting more has (multi acct). if people are crying foul here now, it'll only get worse once this game goes to open.

honestly, i can't think of a way to fix these problems without harming the people who do buy ap. it's an advantage and really it should remain so.

Sad

edit: one more thing. persons in the same guild should not able to attack each others holdings period.

/rant