ang3lxofxd34th

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Alliance Bounty Quest

Bounty medals
IS it possible to change the Alliance bounty quest system? People are already spending to get silver for alliance, but getting bounty medals are a hassle. I wish they were actual quests and are bounties. Like putting bounties on a players head, or actually having a monster pop up in the wilderness to be attacked and get the medal from them. I believe by changing the system will help create more quests for players and create a new drive to be in alliances. What are your ideas on the Alliance Bounty Quest System?
Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Twin Saga Silver Founder
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 23, 2011 11:03 pm
It's so ap dependent that it's broken. If I won't spend irl money on a game/can't afford to spend irl money on a game then I can't do those "quests". I also would like to see this changed to some that uses gold rather than silver. And has something other than turn in ap item for rewards.

ang3lxofxd34th

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Alliance Bounty Quest

AriaSaitcho wrote:
It's so ap dependent that it's broken. If I won't spend irl money on a game/can't afford to spend irl money on a game then I can't do those "quests". I also would like to see this changed to some that uses gold rather than silver. And has something other than turn in ap item for rewards.  

I agree. A new system would greatly help the community and give a diverse option to the game. I don't like games that are irl money dependent because it makes those who can afford dominates those that can't or won't. I hope the developers see this and has a change of mind on the use of bounty quest and implement another way that actually is a bounty quest rather than a spend money to get prizes quest.