Ghostlogicz

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Didnt get epic hero when using scroll

1st Epic hero from game quest worked,
got the http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-golden-age-free-pack-items-giveaway-253.html
and only 1 of the hero worked
the laurel princess scroll didn't work

Edan's Approval worked
The legend of epic hero (laurel) didnt
Advertisement

Lord_Malzak

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2011 6:47 pm

persuade

when its the scrolls you need to persuade the hero to join you. you do this by giving it rewards such as peals. To see the hero, click on the hero menu at teh bottom then swithc to the "epic hero club" tab at the top of the menu that just opened up. here you will see that you are "aquainted". click on the hero and you will be given a list of ways to persuade the hero to work for you.

Alysa77

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2011 2:38 pm
how can i get the pearls??

JojinRaiun

Rank 0
JojinRaiun
PostedOct 24, 2011 2:06 pm
Alysa77 wrote:
how can i get the pearls??  

You can use the Mall, purchase form other players on the AH or you can also find gifts for hero's while doing quests and attacking things like ruins.

That aside you can still increase favor just by talking to them.

ostruthers

Rank 0
ostruthers
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:15 am
Hi

On the reply you posted "click on hero at bottom of screen" i click it but then it tells me activation requirements ?

how do i activate my account or what must i activate?

kind regrds

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:55 pm
ostruthers wrote:
Hi

On the reply you posted "click on hero at bottom of screen" i click it but then it tells me activation requirements ?

how do i activate my account or what must i activate?

kind regrds  

If you're getting a message regarding activation requirements, it means that you haven't reached the level necessary to begin working with Heroes. The action bar at the bottom of the screen opens new options as you level, increasing your access to the game. This encourages people to continue leveling and also allows for you to learn the game piece by piece, rather than being bogged down with all the information at once.

If you continue your beginner's quests, you should be able to open access to the Hero Window at the bottom of your screen. You can also open this by using hotkey "H". If you're still having issues opening the window when the Hero button is in color (no longer grayed out), you should try clearing your cache and reloading the game.

If the options seen here don't fix your game, please send a ticket at http://aeriagames.com/contact/support .

Hope this helps!

~Vampy