Aeria.North

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.North
PostedOct 21, 2011 8:27 pm   Last edited by Aeria.North on Oct 21, 2011 9:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Gift Box Policy Update

So here's whats new with this policy
New Inventory Management Tool

The October patch brought a new inventory management tool that will help players manage their inventory more efficiently. That said, the new tool launched with bugs that were previously undetected. After hearing a lot of the feedback from the community, there have been some amendments to the policy. The biggest change made to the policy is the item limit has been raised from 130 items to 1300 items to help our players hold more items!

We will also be piloting different programs to help players remove unwanted items from their gift box. For example, we are working on a new program that will allow players to trade unwanted items for in game currency. Details of this program are still being worked out and more information will be provided at a later date. The new policy will come into effect after the November patch.

Thanks for informing us of your opinion! I always enjoy hearing feedback from the community and hope you continue helping us improve WolfTeam!

-PM North
Advertisement

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedOct 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Re: Gift Box Policy Update

Aeria.North wrote:
We will also be piloting different programs to help players remove unwanted items from their gift box. For example, we are working on a new program that will allow players to trade unwanted items for in game currency.  
Sweet. I can use all those F2000's from the Free Loot Box for maor monies. :3

pamsingh

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

thnq for post sir

i want to thnq for informing all players,but please do something for remove hakers,there are lot more hakers in the game,who are making anon playble environment...thnq sir

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedOct 21, 2011 8:58 pm
So if you got rid of the 90D limit, what's with the misleading message at the bottom?

Aeria.North

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.North
PostedOct 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Aznteck wrote:
So if you got rid of the 90D limit, what's with the misleading message at the bottom?  

The in game message you mean? The gift box will be updated after the November Patch.

Spacy_Agent

Rank 0
Spacy_Agent
PostedOct 22, 2011 9:30 am
Spacy likes this gift system Smile

trobes2

Rank 1
trobes2
PostedOct 22, 2011 9:42 am
oohhhh its better ..we will hold more items!

My New Signature!!! don't click this link...

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedOct 22, 2011 9:51 am
trobes2 wrote:
oohhhh its better ..we will hold more items!  

13x100=1,300 items. 13 per page means you can hold 100 pages of gifts Shocked

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

Darkjeteye

Rank 0
Darkjeteye
PostedOct 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: Gift Box Policy Update

Aeria.North wrote:
New Inventory Management Tool

The October patch brought a new inventory management tool that will help players manage their inventory more efficiently. That said, the new tool launched with bugs that were previously undetected. After hearing a lot of the feedback from the community, there have been some amendments to the policy. The biggest change made to the policy is the item limit has been raised from 130 items to 1300 items to help our players hold more items!

We will also be piloting different programs to help players remove unwanted items from their gift box. For example, we are working on a new program that will allow players to trade unwanted items for in game currency. Details of this program are still being worked out and more information will be provided at a later date. The new policy will come into effect after the November patch.

Thanks for informing us of your opinion! I always enjoy hearing feedback from the community and hope you continue helping us improve WolfTeam!

-PM North  

Sweet so this means I can trade my SZ AT?

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedOct 25, 2011 2:58 pm
I used 14 pages of gifts for nothing D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: