yulli

Rank 4
PostedOct 24, 2011 8:26 pm
my opinion is it doesnt take that long to get to 30, it only took me 5 days.

but the quests could be a little more interesting, other than just run to that npc and run back.
Advertisement

AdraDruid

Rank 0
AdraDruid
PostedOct 26, 2011 3:32 am
Malissalara wrote:
Every "Free" game is that way. All of them. Free to play, pay to win. This game is quite fun though.  

A fine phrase full of facts

Adra

PrieureDeSion

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 12:59 am
masterzorc08 wrote:
There is a such thing as rushing too fast. Perhaps a break is in order? Maybe go eat, watch a movie, hang with friends. Smile  

My father passed on a long time ago. I don't need another one at this stage in my life telling me what to do. Perhaps living your own life and allowing others to do as they wish with their time is in order?

I have enjoyed my first couple days on this game but I feel sure that the interest will die quickly, kind of like a fire being extinguished because someone is cutting off the flow of fuel. The game designers need to realize that their market is people like me who have time and money and don't mind being addicted to a game. Oh well nothing is perfect in this world.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 01, 2012 12:40 pm
Part of the game is the sense of building an empire. This accomplishment wouldn't exist if the game was easily power leveled. I understand the frustration (I had it myself when I had to wait for dailies to reset) but there are items that allow for certain quests panes to reset and what not if you really want to keep going Very Happy